KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Can you take your old man? (Guys only)

Can you take your old man? (Guys only)
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can you take your old man? (Guys only)

if it came down to an all out fistfight with your dear old dad, could you take him?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:09 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Why yes, Yes I can.

One little spark...

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:10 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr.Biscuits

Why yes, Yes I can.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:13 PM
Mr.Biscuits is currently offline Click here to Send Mr.Biscuits a Private Message Find more posts by Mr.Biscuits Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

safe to say you two have never HAD an altercation with your dad.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:22 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Why yes, Yes I- wait a minute

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:23 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

Re: Can you take your old man? (Guys only)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
if it came down to an all out fistfight with your dear old dad, could you take him?

i could already take him when i was 13 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sig by Scy!

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:25 PM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

then he must be a sissy.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:28 PM
The Red

**** no. My dad is insane.

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:36 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I would let my dad kick my ass

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:52 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I would never want to hit my dad. So I hope I never find out.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:54 PM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by chillmeistergen
I would never want to hit my dad. So I hope I never find out.
Originally posted by Sparkly
I would let my dad kick my ass

Old Post May 28th, 2007 11:55 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Shit. No, I couldn't. My old man is 67 years old, and I still wouldn't be able to kick his ass. He's lifted weights for the majority of his adult life. I'm benching about 150-160 on my own (my max is like 170), and that's not a lot. My dad was benching like twice that in his prime, and I'm sure he could still bench upwards of 200 pounds, even now.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post May 29th, 2007 12:22 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

well, my dad is pretty athletic... but, my brother fights dirty, cause he a ****ing whore drug dealer with a weapons license so...

does this work?

Old Post May 29th, 2007 12:26 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

My dad is nice.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 12:27 AM
Grinning Goku

I just realized, the fight doesn't have to be hand to hand. I could beat his ass down with a baseball bat or mace. I'm pretty resourceful, I like to think.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 12:30 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
I just realized, the fight doesn't have to be hand to hand. I could beat his ass down with a baseball bat or mace. I'm pretty resourceful, I like to think.

He said fistfight stick out tongue

Old Post May 29th, 2007 12:31 AM
Grinning Goku

Dammit! Well, in that case, I end up in the hospital for three months.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 12:33 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

He also said (Guys only) no expression

Forget I was ever here raver

Old Post May 29th, 2007 12:34 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I bowed up to my dad ONCE....it lasted about 10 seconds.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 12:50 AM
Grinning Goku

Hey, I borrowed your idea. I'm a plagiarist, *****.

Old Post May 29th, 2007 12:51 AM