KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The Official "Emo/Depression" Thread!

The Official "Emo/Depression" Thread!
Started by: The Prophecy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Prophecy
The One Above all

The Official "Emo/Depression" Thread!

Yeah I admit I'm kind of emo and I do often get depressed.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 08:33 PM
The Prophecy is currently offline Click here to Send The Prophecy a Private Message Find more posts by The Prophecy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

So kill yourself.

Thread closed.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 08:33 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

count me in

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 08:35 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Prophecy
The One Above all

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Barker
So kill yourself.

Thread closed.

And why would I do that? confused All of my friends say that if I ever did that they woul bring me back to life and kill me again laughing . I have WONDERFUL friends that I'm so thankful for.

Last edited by The Prophecy on Jun 10th, 2007 at 08:45 PM

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 08:39 PM
The Prophecy is currently offline Click here to Send The Prophecy a Private Message Find more posts by The Prophecy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: The Official "Emo/Depression" Thread!

Originally posted by The Prophecy
Yeah I admit I'm kind of emo and I do often get depressed.

Try this ...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 08:50 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahara
-

I have WONDERFUL friends that I'm so thankful for.

I feel sorry for you. sad

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 08:59 PM
Zahara is currently offline Click here to Send Zahara a Private Message Find more posts by Zahara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Dude, you're sixteen years old. You're not depressed. You're just trendy and trying to fit in with the other stupid pretentious 16 year olds who think that by saying they're depressed that it makes them complex or something.

If you're depressed, go see a doctor. No one here gives a shit.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:01 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zahara
-

That's the first time I've seen BackFire remotely serious and unpervy.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:02 PM
Zahara is currently offline Click here to Send Zahara a Private Message Find more posts by Zahara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Prophecy
The One Above all

Originally posted by BackFire
Dude, you're sixteen years old. You're not depressed. You're just trendy and trying to fit in with the other stupid pretentious 16 year olds who think that by saying they're depressed that it makes them complex or something.

If you're depressed, go see a doctor. No one here gives a shit.

You may want to do a reccount on my age. How can you say that I'm not depressed until your in my shoes. Also I'm trying to draw attention I actually made this thread for a reason. So dont make assumptions about me. Also you must think it's that easy to get over depression. it's not like I'm going to kill my self is a thing that teens and even some adults have sometimes ,it's natural. GET OVER IT.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:09 PM
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

You may want to do a reccount on my age. How can you say that I'm not depressed until your in my shoes. Also I'm trying to draw attention I actually made this thread for a reason. So dont make assumptions about me. Also you must think it's that easy to get over depression. it's not like I'm going to kill my self is a thing that teens and even some adults have sometimes ,it's natural. GET OVER IT.

Originally posted by Secretus
Try this ...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:11 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Prophecy
The One Above all

Originally posted by Secretus

Obviously that doesn't solve anything. I see no point in that.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:13 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Get over what?

1. If you were really depressed, you wouldn't be going around advertising it on a message board. People who are really depressed aren't proud of it, and they keep it to themselves. You going around promoting it defeats the idea of you actually being depressed. If you were, you'd just go to a doctor and be done with it, without telling everyone.

2. There is medicine you can take if you really are depressed. It will help.

3. You're 15, okay. You're not depressed. Just because you feel kinda sad sometimes, or feel confused, doesn't mean you're depressed, it means you're ****ing human. At your age you're not going to feel great all the time, you're changing, both physically and mentally. It's probably not genuine depression, it's just being a teenager. But again, if you think it really is, go see a doctor.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:14 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Being emo isn't really being depressed.. It's an inaccurate usage of the word "emo"

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:27 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Prophecy
The One Above all

Originally posted by BackFire
Get over what?

1. If you were really depressed, you wouldn't be going around advertising it on a message board. People who are really depressed aren't proud of it, and they keep it to themselves. You going around promoting it defeats the idea of you actually being depressed. If you were, you'd just go to a doctor and be done with it, without telling everyone.

2. There is medicine you can take if you really are depressed. It will help.

3. You're 15, okay. You're not depressed. Just because you feel kinda sad sometimes, or feel confused, doesn't mean you're depressed, it means you're ****ing human. At your age you're not going to feel great all the time, you're changing, both physically and mentally. It's probably not genuine depression, it's just being a teenager. But again, if you think it really is, go see a doctor.

I'm not only doing this for me. I have my moods of depression when I separate myself from others . Right now I'm not depressed.Sometimes I wake up like that. And I'm not proud of it I made this thread so that maybe people can discuss there problems and there could be someone that could help. There are plenty of forums that do the same. However if you feel the need to delete this thread go ahead.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:29 PM
The Prophecy
The One Above all

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Being emo isn't really being depressed.. It's an inaccurate usage of the word "emo"

I never meant it that way.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:32 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I never meant it that way.

Never said you did..

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:39 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

I remember feeling depressed a lot as a teen.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:47 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Prophecy
The One Above all

Never said you did..

I never said you didn't say what I said if you even though you said what I never thought you said and I said that I didn't say it that thats what you said. laughing Truce.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:53 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I never said you didn't say what I said if you even though you said what I never thought you said and I said that I didn't say it that thats what you said. laughing Truce.

Early fail angel

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 09:55 PM
The Prophecy
The One Above all

Early fail angel

opps confused

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 10:00 PM