KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The chronicles of Barkworld II

The chronicles of Barkworld II
Started by: TRH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TRH
Grand Poobah

The chronicles of Barkworld II

So Raz and his queen Storm and his KMC solders came upon the Castle of King Barker were they were met by the newly created Barkmon and Mistmon Pokemon....so Raz got out his light saber and Rouge Jedi joined him....the new Pokemon had only one flaw....they could not resist the sight of fresh butterscotch pudding......so Raz got some from trusted KMC member johnnyforever......and the pokemon were instantly transformed into harmless pets.....so raz and storm led most of KMC towards the King Barker castle(Barkdonalds world HQ)....there was only one more obstacle....King Barkers trusted tough guy....Roland.....Roland and his giant dumpster stood in the way of the road to Barker castle....So raz quickly alerted KMC member Scythe....Scythe with his infinitely strong goat horns smashed rolands giant dumpster and raz continued with all the members of KMC to barker castle......what surprises does king Barker have in store for them in in King Barker castle......who shall rule KMC?......to be continued

this is a continuation from the first chronicles of Barkworld.....more to come soon

Sig By pittman

Last edited by TRH on Jun 24th, 2007 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 09:08 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

That's right, Roland ain't got nuthin' on Teh Goat.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 09:25 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

As long as you don't come near Thorncastle, I'm good.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 09:27 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

What if I go near Thorncastle?

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 09:33 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

I'll kill you.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 09:33 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Lies.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 09:36 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Thorrin
As long as you don't come near Thorncastle, I'm good.
its next

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 09:36 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Originally posted by Röland
Lies.
Yeah, I mean, why would I want to make Naz a widow?

I'm not that heartless. shifty

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 09:39 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Yeah, I mean, why would I want to make Naz a widow?

I'm not that heartless. shifty

I see what you did there.

Trying to make me look like Pedobear.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 09:41 PM
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Whoever made that did a good job of editing out the cat. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 09:41 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

no likey cats

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 09:50 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Whoever made that did a good job of editing out the cat. laughing out loud

That is one of the funniest animations I've seen though.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 09:52 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: The chronicles of Barkworld II

Originally posted by TRH
So Raz and his queen Storm and his KMC solders came upon the Castle of King Barker were they were met by the newly created Barkmon and Mistmon Pokemon....so Raz got out his light saber and Rouge Jedi joined him....the new Pokemon had only one flaw....they could not resist the sight of fresh butterscotch pudding......so Raz got some from trusted KMC member johnnyforever......and the pokemon were instantly transformed into harmless pets.....so raz and storm led most of KMC towards the King Barker castle(Barkdonalds world HQ)....there was only one more obstacle....King Barkers trusted tough guy....Roland.....Roland and his giant dumpster stood in the way of the road to Barker castle....So raz quickly alerted KMC member Scythe....Scythe with his infinitely strong goat horns smashed rolands giant dumpster and raz continued with all the members of KMC to barker castle......what surprises does king Barker have in store for them in in King Barker castle......who shall rule KMC?......to be continued

this is a continuation from the first chronicles of Barkworld.....more to come soon

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 24th, 2007 09:53 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote