KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » RJ is not an A$$hole, The Thread!!!

RJ is not an A$$hole, The Thread!!!
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Shocked RJ is not an A$$hole, The Thread!!!

Personally, I don't think RJ is an A$$hole, I just think he's going through some tough times right now and is just misunderstood. Obviously he feels bad about something he did, but I mean, he's RJ.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 02:19 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

confused

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 02:20 AM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 02:24 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

IN my profile, I said he was awesome.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 02:26 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JacopeX
IN my profile, I said he was awesome.

Okay, well then you are in the clear. But when the hand of the almighty strikes down upon the rest of us, what will we do without the written proof that we lack? sad

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 02:28 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
(please log in to view the image)

Right on!

What is this I don't even

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 03:20 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

bngbongbong

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 03:47 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I use public toilets and I piss on the seat, I walk around in the summertime saying "What about this heat."

this tells me one thing.....I'M AN A-S-S-H-O-L-E!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:33 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: RJ is not an A$$hole, The Thread!!!

Personally, I don't think RJ is an A$$hole, I just think he's going through some tough times right now and is just misunderstood. Obviously he feels bad about something he did, but I mean, he's RJ.
FYI: I am not misunderstood, and I did nothing wrong. But you are correct when you say I am going through a tough time. It has turned me bitter, angry, basically an A$$hole.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:37 AM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I use public toilets and I piss on the seat, I walk around in the summertime saying "What about this heat."

this tells me one thing.....I'M AN A-S-S-H-O-L-E!!!
laughing love that song

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 12:22 PM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Its my new motto.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 12:38 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

He's christian, that's why.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 12:54 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nay.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 01:39 PM
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

hes kool in my back and i got his back

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 02:00 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by PiruBlood
hes kool in my book and i got his back

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 02:00 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought that Rogue Jedi was a Male at first but then I was corrected and told that He was a she, and now I see that She is a he.

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 07:22 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Re: RJ is not an A$$hole, The Thread!!!

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
FYI: I am not misunderstood, and I did nothing wrong. But you are correct when you say I am going through a tough time. It has turned me bitter, angry, basically an A$$hole.

Well then I am right. If I think you are misunderstood, and you claim you are not misunderstood, then I misunderstood you, so in fact you are misunderstood. smile

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 10:48 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

whachoo talkin bout willis?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2007 11:40 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

You don't need to know what I'm talking about. *Jedi waves*

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 12:12 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

what'd you say about my droids?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2007 12:20 AM