KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So I was in a cafe this morning having a coffee and sausage sarnie...

So I was in a cafe this morning having a coffee and sausage sarnie...
Started by: §P0oONY

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
§P0oONY

So I was in a cafe this morning having a coffee and sausage sarnie...

... And then some random old man came to sit with me and a friend and started a lovely ill informed discussion about the government, God bless the elderly and their ignorance!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:12 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

aww bless.

made by Scribble

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:24 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by §P0oONY
... And then some random old man came to sit with me and a friend and started a lovely ill informed discussion about the government, God bless the elderly and their ignorance!

At least he didn't go into a racial rant or something.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:27 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Menetnashté
At least he didn't go into a racial rant or something.
Yes, that's true, although he did begin to talk about his sex life as a teenager... We made a hasty escape at that time.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:36 AM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoneUnknown
You filthy old soomka!

laughing Oh bless the elderly. An old man asked me if I was stalking him the other week. confused

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 10:54 AM
LoneUnknown is currently offline Click here to Send LoneUnknown a Private Message Find more posts by LoneUnknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

And were you stalking him?

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 11:14 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Most of there talk are interesting but sometimes they think they know everything.What were you eating?jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 11:41 AM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

With a raspy voice, did he start the conversation with a "Well hey...hello there, Chuck."

One little spark...

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 01:03 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

I work in a bar. A quiet one. And at closing there are always 3 elderly men who have 3 pints each. THey're always the last in. Anyway they were discussing the new PM last night. It was funny. Made closing funnier. stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:44 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

In America, we send our elderly to Florida.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:55 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

In Barkland, we send our elderly to Thorncastle

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 02:59 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Thorrin
In America, we send our elderly to Florida.

So that's where my grandpa went, my mom told me he ran away.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 03:02 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by Röland
So that's where my grandpa went, my mom told me he ran away.

I told you not to leave the gate open

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 03:03 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 03:04 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Mišt
I told you not to leave the gate open

I chained him up though.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 03:04 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Originally posted by Röland
I chained him up though.
I guess his dentures are to strong

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 03:11 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Re: So I was in a cafe this morning having a coffee and sausage sarnie...

did you at least point out the fact you did not know him?

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 04:04 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoneUnknown
You filthy old soomka!

And were you stalking him?

Maybe... shifty I wasn't of course and when I said "no I'm not" he said he'd call the police. So I had to exit out of the shop pretty quickly. Heh must have me confused with someone else. whistle Right I'm off to stalk some old people.

"I'm singing in the rain, just singing in the rain. What a glorious feeling, I'm happy again."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 04:28 PM
LoneUnknown is currently offline Click here to Send LoneUnknown a Private Message Find more posts by LoneUnknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Stay out of my hood, I got dibs on the ones here.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 04:31 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LoneUnknown
You filthy old soomka!

Awww I brought my night vision goggles and everything! erm

Old Post Jun 28th, 2007 04:43 PM