KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » BIGGY K! LIVE! or, How I went on stage and crashed and burned

BIGGY K! LIVE! or, How I went on stage and crashed and burned
Started by: Kram3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kram3r

BIGGY K! LIVE! or, How I went on stage and crashed and burned

This past Friday, I, Biggy K rapped on stage in front of 30 randoms who came to a concert. I was second on stage. Originally, that did not pose a problem, I was fine and everything, until I saw the first act. The first act being a one man band from Melbourne (Originally Illinois) called Fulton Girls Club. He was amazing, absolutely mind blowing, depressing but extremely sincere. The whole room (including myself) was all so taken away by his poetic lyrics. While still flabbergasted and thinking about his set I had to go on and do the EXACT opposite thing, I lost all confidence. What is the exact opposite you ask? A white Australian geek raping about sex. I think a great example of how I went is shown in The Simpsons. If any of you have seen the scene in the episode Rosebud where Homer has to preform comedy at Mr. Burns' birthday after the audience was just told by Mr. Smithers that a dog not unlike Lassie was run over in the parking lot, that was me. Did I drop my pants? No. Did I dance? Yes. Watch the clips if you're interested and watch how my show gets worse and worse. The setlist for the show follows as:

SETLIST

Kram3rsutra
That Girl (A Cheap Beat For A Cheap Hoe)
Dicks & Vaginas
Back Alley
B-I-G-G-Y K
I Wanna (Hit That)
California Girls (A Beach Boys cover)

Here's the first (of three):

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 09:52 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

GO GRAY DAVIS YOU ARE WILD AND CRAZY AND UNPREDICTABLE

Attachment: gray davis.png
This has been downloaded 65 time(s).

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 09:54 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kram3r
This past Friday, I, Biggy K rapped on stage in front of 30 randoms who came to a concert. I was second on stage. Originally, that did not pose a problem, I was fine and everything, until I saw the first act. The first act being a one man band from Melbourne (Originally Illinois) called Fulton Girls Club. He was amazing, absolutely mind blowing, depressing but extremely sincere. The whole room (including myself) was all so taken away by his poetic lyrics. While still flabbergasted and thinking about his set I had to go on and do the EXACT opposite thing, I lost all confidence. What is the exact opposite you ask? A white Australian geek raping about sex. I think a great example of how I went is shown in The Simpsons. If any of you have seen the scene in the episode Rosebud where Homer has to preform comedy at Mr. Burns' birthday after the audience was just told by Mr. Smithers that a dog not unlike Lassie was run over in the parking lot, that was me. Did I drop my pants? No. Did I dance? Yes. Watch the clips if you're interested and watch how my show gets worse and worse. The setlist for the show follows as:

SETLIST

Kram3rsutra
Dicks & Vaginas
Back Alley
B-I-G-G-Y K
I Wanna (Hit That)

Thats just really...REALLY...Embarrassing!!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:04 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

God Krab-krab.

You are so funny.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:09 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Isn't he just

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:12 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

SETLIST

Kram3rsutra
Dicks & Vaginas
Back Alley
B-I-G-G-Y K
I Wanna (Hit That)

I believe I was nipples.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 10:28 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

SETLIST

Kram3rsutra
Dicks & Vaginas
Back Alley
B-I-G-G-Y K
I Wanna (Hit That)

That was sad.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 11:40 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Re: BIGGY K! LIVE! or, How I went on stage and crashed and burned

raping about sex

Also, it's krabkrab shirtlessless.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 12:05 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Sanctuary

Also, it's krabkrab shirtlessless.

Sex, here, now!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 12:28 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Originally posted by Bardock42
Sex, here, now!

This quote was on teh screen when my mother took the laptop from me.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 01:07 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

This quote was on teh screen when my mother took the laptop from me.

She totally doesn't know it was me, right?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 01:14 PM
Sancty
-

Originally posted by Bardock42
She totally doesn't know it was me, right?

Well your signature says Sarah and your avatar is my eye, so yeah, I'd say she has no idea. smart

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 01:27 PM
Bardock42

Well your signature says Sarah and your avatar is my eye, so yeah, I'd say she has no idea. smart

Well, so far for a good first impression...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 01:28 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

I couldn't understand what you were saying, but I lol'd at the scary keyboard clown, and when you ripped your shirt off, actually I just giggled through the whole thing

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 02:38 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

"Bangin the girls and coming inside"

Church Talent Show?

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 03:14 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

SETLIST

Kram3rsutra
Dicks & Vaginas
Back Alley
B-I-G-G-Y K
I Wanna (Hit That)

Who's your friend?

stick out tongue

This made my week laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 03:49 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

x infinity

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 05:24 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 05:27 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

White people just shouldn't rap... The large majority simply suck; Kram3r included.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 05:47 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Watch and learn from her, Kram3r

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 06:27 PM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote