KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » death is really bugging me.

death is really bugging me.
Started by: PiruBlood

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

death is really bugging me.

for the last two months i always been thinking of death. i havent slept for days and i dont know how to overcome it.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:19 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I've been thinking about secks the past few months, always thinking about it. I haven't slept for days and I don't know how to stop having secks.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:20 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

I have one word that will cure you.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Barker

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:21 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Let's go Outback tonight, Kram3r will still be there tooooomoooorrroorrroorrrroowwww.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:24 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I have one word that will cure you.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Barker

id rather stick my dick in a electrical outlit wich would be surrounded by water. i aint gay man and no hate.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:26 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Then if you Die it should stop

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:26 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Originally posted by PiruBlood
id rather stick my dick in a electrical outlit wich would be surrounded by water. i aint gay man and no hate.

Hmm. Go on.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:29 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Barker
Let's go Outback tonight, Kram3r will still be there tooooomoooorrroorrroorrrroowwww.
wtflol

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:29 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm. Go on.

yo man dont start shit otherwise i have to be harsh. i aint no poop packer so get over it. and you have been warned.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:35 PM
Bardock42

for the last two months i always been thinking of death. i havent slept for days and i dont know how to overcome it.
So...basically what you are saying is that your mind is broken as you stare into a void of no return?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:37 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ThorinWoofer
Static Stance

Damn Bardock, thats deep.

Please Respond To My PM Barker

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:39 PM
ThorinWoofer is currently offline Click here to Send ThorinWoofer a Private Message Find more posts by ThorinWoofer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

yo man dont start shit otherwise i have to be harsh. i aint no poop packer so get over it. and you have been warned.

wuzzat ur tlknin about i 8nt srting no shit so stay away frm me or ill has 2 own u

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:39 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Thorrin
Damn Bardock, thats deep.

No it isn't.

It's also not mine.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:40 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
So...basically what you are saying is that your mind is broken as you stare into a void of no return?

more like a feeling. i know its gona happen but i get paranoid crazy. even when im at work trying to do my job death is on my mind and thats the only thing. everything else seems tuned out.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:41 PM
Bardock42

more like a feeling. i know its gona happen but i get paranoid crazy. even when im at work trying to do my job death is on my mind and thats the only thing. everything else seems tuned out.

Usually when I think about death I try to imagine what would be if there would just be a huge explosion here that would evaporate me instantly. And I can not grasp the idea how that could happen, in fact it is so foreign to me that for a bit I think it is impossible that I die ... sadly the notion that I will comes back.

Then again, we are probably just part of an endlessly repeating logical circle, our lives are not worth anything....

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:44 PM
Venir
Eh...?

I always think about zombies...
So I always have a Cricket bat with me at all times, and every thirty seconds I check and see if my grandparents are still alive.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:46 PM
Venir is currently offline Click here to Send Venir a Private Message Find more posts by Venir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Just go see The Simpsons Movie tonight at midnight. All will be well

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:56 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Originally posted by Homer J.
All was well.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 04:58 PM
dadudemon

Re: death is really bugging me.

You fear the oblivion of no consciousness?<---which is the lack of awareness of self.

I know our intelligences/spirits are eternal...we will always be aware of self...remembering a previous self is religious...all religions contain that concept of a remembrance of a previous self...

You don't have to have faith in anything or practice any religion to know these things...think about it...

We coexist in 7 definite, measurable dimensions…some of which have no timeline with our own...this means that we are eternal in another perspective of this universe...somewhere, somehow...if we could change the dimensions that we were aware of… we could see an eternal existence...every second can be divided into an infinite number of smaller pieces so every second is an eternity...in another dimension...in essence...we have been living forever and we will live forever because relative to that perspective, time is completely stopped when observing our reality...we may not be aware of this so-called perpendicular timeline eternity...or rather these parallel eternities...but there is a shadow of our consciousness in that dimension...

Who knows...we may just be 4 dimensional shadows of a 7 dimensional being. (Similar to the concept of the matrix, except instead of data, it is the concept of a 3 dimensional object casting a 2 dimensional shadow...meaning, a 7 dimensional object casting a 4 dimensional shadow...this brings us to the concept of an energy source for the shadow projection… which in turn leads us back to an existence of a God/Gods.)

When you think about death…it always comes back to religion or the lack thereof. Comfort can be had as an atheist as well.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:09 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

H-Hey, wait a minute. Thats not what I said. Thats not what I said at all. You. I have to keep my eye on you. You. You rascal.

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 26th, 2007 05:10 PM