KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » When you type numbers.....

When you type numbers.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

When you type numbers.....

do you use the row of keys at the top of your keyboard, or the calculator like display on the right?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:26 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

The one at the right.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:27 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neg on the Calculator.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:28 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have to use the top, laptop.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:43 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanity

i use the top if its jsut like 3 numbers or so but if i need to use t for a longer one i use the side

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:45 AM
Vanity is currently offline Click here to Send Vanity a Private Message Find more posts by Vanity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I miss the one on the side.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 05:51 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've never, in my life, ever used the calculator one. I always preferred the ones up top.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:11 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

gotta go with the top mane, I can be bother to be wasting time all day reaching 6 inches to the right I mean c'mon and get with it already!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:17 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

i tend to use the right...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:20 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JLred
i tend to use the right...
You NON-LAZY person! "get im!"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:22 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

What's with the "mane" thing, lately? It started with Sandai, then V2D, and now I hear you saying. I'm gonna start saying it now.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:24 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

but i like to use the top...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:24 AM
JLred is currently offline Click here to Send JLred a Private Message Find more posts by JLred Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra
What's with the "mane" thing, lately? It started with Sandai, then V2D, and now I hear you saying. I'm gonna start saying it now.
I don't know.. I think it was a mix between a member saying it to me repeatidly on here, and finding my vice city game and re-playing it, hearing people saying that in the background. erm

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:35 AM
jinzin

but i like to use the top...

"okay guys back off im, he's cool"

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 06:36 AM
JLred

the top is easier with the whole shift thing...

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 07:19 AM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by jinzin
gotta go with the top mane, I can be bother to be wasting time all day reaching 6 inches to the right I mean c'mon and get with it already!
You NON-LAZY person! "get im!"
"okay guys back off im, he's cool"

I use the top keys..
I don't remember ever using the right keypad.. but I may have in a confused state no expression

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 08:24 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Top keys...

The only time I ever use the ones on the right are when I am to type a special character by doing Alt+0169 or something, that code gives us...©.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 08:36 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JLred

i use the right because at school i use it to type in my ID number but this year we're doing fingerprints..

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 08:39 AM
Syren
dreaming

I used to use the top row but for some reason I switched to the calculator ones on the right

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 08:42 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by Tattoo
Top keys...

The only time I ever use the ones on the right are when I am to type a special character by doing Alt+0169 or something, that code gives us...©.

I love it when you're all smart and whatnot

i use the right because at school i use it to type in my ID number but this year we're doing fingerprints..

fingerprints!! eek!
Wish I went to your school

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2007 08:43 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote