KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » thunderstorms suck...

thunderstorms suck...
Started by: Lana

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

thunderstorms suck...

So if anyone wants to see what I've ben dealing with, go look up the recent weather in Chicago...

Yesterday a really bad storm knocked out the power at my house. It might not be back on until Sunday. Our basement flooded and my room is full of water ankle deep. A lot of my stuff is ruined, including possibly my computer.

I'm right now posting with my DS from a hotel.

I'm really pissed. This sucks...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 01:13 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: thunderstorms suck...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lana
So if anyone wants to see what I've ben dealing with, go look up the recent weather in Chicago...

Yesterday a really bad storm knocked out the power at my house. It might not be back on until Sunday. Our basement flooded and my room is full of water ankle deep. A lot of my stuff is ruined, including possibly my computer.

Aww You can live with me.

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 01:14 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

DS's can post online?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 01:16 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

OMG Lana! I'm so sorry sad

That's hell! I hope you don't have to many ruined things... I'm so sorry to hear that! Hope for the best.

Thunderstorms scare the shit out of me, and floods are horrible...

Be strong and as I said, hope for the best.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 01:16 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phat_Crabs
black iza stato mind!

I so lucky i neva had to deal wit no thunda storm. I kick a thunda storms ass if I have to , word.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 01:17 AM
Phat_Crabs is currently offline Click here to Send Phat_Crabs a Private Message Find more posts by Phat_Crabs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Prostitutes do, too. They also bark like a seal if you pay extra and ask 'em nice.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 01:18 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: thunderstorms suck...

Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra

DS's can post online?
I heard you can browse the internet with them.
Originally posted by Phat_Crabs
I so lucky i neva had to deal wit no thunda storm. I kick a thunda storms ass if I have to , word.
LOL

Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 01:18 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by BlaxicanHydra

DS's can post online?

If you buy the web browser you can...which I am very glad I did.

Not looking forward to clearing up the damage though...I'm going to try and save my comp if possible. Don't want to lose all my art...

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 01:22 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you buy the web browser you can...which I am very glad I did.

Not looking forward to clearing up the damage though...I'm going to try and save my comp if possible. Don't want to lose all my art...
Your art is nice. smile

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 01:24 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Sorry to hear Lana, everything will be fine. I don't like thunderstorms either.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 03:56 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Thunderstorms are sexy..
until they do damage erm

Sorry to hear of your troubles Lana.
Hope everything works out

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 04:07 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Back home, the power's finally back on...now I just have the fun task of figuring out what of my stuff can be saved and what's gone for good.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 07:00 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by Frankie Boyle
In storms i like to bang my girlfriend and pretend its the conseption of the anti-christ

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 07:03 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I LOVE Thunderstorms.

Especially that dusk like look in between day and night right before it hits.

happy

anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 07:20 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Oh my God Lana, I am so sorry. sad I feel your pain, it's happened before in one of our houses.

The one enemy no one can ever defeat is nature......sucks, huh?

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 07:21 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Yeah England got hit pretty bad too.... people died

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 07:22 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

We're still under a flood warning...just thankfully it's not supposed to rain or anything for a few more days. Which is good. We need a break from that crap Floods and tornadoes and all that...yeah.

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/story?se...&id=5599980

Something like a third of a million people lost power around Chicago because of that storm.

Last edited by Peach on Aug 25th, 2007 at 07:25 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 07:23 PM
Vathu
Rougue

Virginia is stormless.

We rool.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 07:26 PM
Vathu is currently offline Click here to Send Vathu a Private Message Find more posts by Vathu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss_swann
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

woa all that from a thunder storm? WOW!!!!! I've never heard of one that bad! We only get mild ones in the UK.

I can't make sigs, Silent Dreams can.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 07:28 PM
miss_swann is currently offline Click here to Send miss_swann a Private Message Find more posts by miss_swann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Re: Re: thunderstorms suck...

Originally posted by miss_swann
woa all that from a thunder storm? WOW!!!!! I've never heard of one that bad! We only get mild ones in the UK.

Didnt you hear about Twickenham??? people died there. Water higher than my stepdads car

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 07:30 PM