KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Freaking Squeak Where is it Coming From?!

Freaking Squeak Where is it Coming From?!
Started by: Naz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Naz
Super Senior Member

Freaking Squeak Where is it Coming From?!

I keep hearing this REALLY loud squeak about every 60 seconds, and I have no idea what it is or where it's coming from! It sounds like a shoe squeaking against a floor almost, but shriller and louder, and it's flipping annoying! I don't know what it is so I can't make it stop! Help!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:24 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Naz
I keep hearing this REALLY loud squeak about every 60 seconds, and I have no idea what it is or where it's coming from! It sounds like a shoe squeaking against a floor almost, but shriller and louder, and it's flipping annoying! I don't know what it is so I can't make it stop! Help!

It's the bad fan belt of doom!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:25 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

It's Thorinn's voice.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:27 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Originally posted by Tattoo

But the fan's not on!

Originally posted by Barker
It's Thorinn's voice.

I thought you took out his batteries....permanently...

Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Cover your ears. Or blast loud music to block the sound, or talk really loud.

Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Freaking Squeak Where is it Coming From?!

Originally posted by Naz

Cover the room with oil, be sure you get every knook and cranny. Should solve yuor problem.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Originally posted by Naz
Originally posted by Barker
It's Thorinn's voice.

I thought you took out his batteries....permanently...

Que.

I think he's having trouble down there in Tayhas after those gaddurn floods.

Edit: Nice edit.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:29 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Naz

But... I told you what the squeek is already, little demon.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:29 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Naz
Run into the streets naked and start shouting it's the end of the world. Eventually someone will take you away to a soft, quiet place. smile

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:30 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

I'll do it.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:32 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

That squeak is the sound of the little chick's ghost that you brought home and tried to raise as a pet, in which your parents took away.

They took that bad boy away............fixed him up.........put him in the oven..................and you later ate it as a chicken nugget without knowing.

NOW YOU KNOW.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:33 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

Originally posted by InnerRise
That squeak is the sound of the little chick's ghost that you brought home and tried to raise as a pet, in which your parents took away.

You later ate it as a chicken nugget without knowing.

NOW YOU KNOW.

Norman and I think you're a very mean person. And the squeak sounds nothing like him anyway.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:34 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tattoo
no, its the sound Ding dongs make when they reach their expiration date.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:34 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by Naz
Think of it as a good thing. This could be Life Knocking at the door.

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:35 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

LOL

Or it's probably the next door neighbors finally getting it on.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:36 PM
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Naz
Norman and I think you're a very mean person. And the squeak sounds nothing like him anyway.
Maybe it's a mouse then. Maybe you can catch that and try and raise it as a pet right before you parents take that away as well........................Rat Nuggets..............

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:36 PM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naz
Super Senior Member

I said it was a LOUD squeak...rats aren't loud.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:37 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
LOL

Or it's probably the next door neighbors finally getting it on.
yes

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:39 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Naz
I said it was a LOUD squeak...rats aren't loud.

Glass cutters used by serial killers are.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:39 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Glass cutters used by serial killers are.
that wouldnt be my weapon of choice.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2007 10:41 PM