KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I get to FIRE someone Monday!!!!!

I get to FIRE someone Monday!!!!!
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I get to FIRE someone Monday!!!!!

My boss left me a note I just found. I get to fire someone in two days....any tips on how to handle it?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 04:57 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Just tell them they're fired, don't dance around it. I've been fired before and it pissed me off more that my boss was trying to be nice about it.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 04:59 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, I have to give them a performance review, its the end of their 90 day probationary period.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 05:02 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Give the review.. and fire the person .... Im guessing the review will tell the person why they are being fired? .... If not.. you should give a reason why as well.

made by Scribble

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 05:06 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CommandoDelta38
Warrior of Zeon

Complete brutal honesty

This is all we got now, scream until your heart stops
Never gunna regret, watching ever sunset

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 05:08 AM
CommandoDelta38 is currently offline Click here to Send CommandoDelta38 a Private Message Find more posts by CommandoDelta38 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I wanna get fired by Ranger Jones...

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 05:15 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disturbed Angel
~.:Fae:.~

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
My boss left me a note I just found. I get to fire someone in two days....any tips on how to handle it?

Damn, that's funny and cool, but sad for the person that's being fired. I don't have any tips lol, but I've always wanted to shout those two beautiful words: "YOU'RE FIRED!" and feel the grim satisfaction that followed.

Do you believe in faeries?

I do.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 05:15 AM
Disturbed Angel is currently offline Find more posts by Disturbed Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scythe
I wanna get fired by Ranger Jones...
clean out your desk, byatch.....unless you wanna save your job. *unzips pants*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 05:18 AM
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Be straight forward, civil, concise, and compassionate.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 10:14 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thing is, she KNOWS she has messed up. and I just know she is gonna get all ghetto on me.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 10:19 AM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

"Aight Dumb ****, your fired!".

Short and to the point.

People who TICKLE me PINK! Kelly,Rj,Debbie,Scythe!<3

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 10:50 AM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CommandoDelta38
Complete brutal honesty
"You're fired because my boss told me to fire someone"?

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 10:57 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Walk into the room light their stuff on fire and say "What? It's not like you'll be needing it anymore."

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Last edited by Grinning Goku on Sep 29th, 2007 at 01:29 PM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 01:14 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

GTFO, loser.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 01:19 PM
dadudemon

hmmm...

First, I would do the review. Then I would say, in conclusion, [insert boss's name here] that the probationary period is over and your employment is terminated effective today.

I would also do what Storm said to do...try to be nice about it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 09:33 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

What kind of job do you have, RJ?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 09:38 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Impediment
What kind of job do you have, RJ?

he works at the desk in a hotel..

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 09:48 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: I get to FIRE someone Monday!!!!!

Fire yourself, that way you can have the day off forever....

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 10:32 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Re: I get to FIRE someone Monday!!!!!

Start off nice and calm, then tell them:

'***** you're not perfect! Your fired!'

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 11:04 PM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

"I just think you should work at another company."

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2007 11:37 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote