KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red...

Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red...
Started by: Ashestoashesjc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ashestoashesjc

Shocked Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red...

Tell your scariest Halloween story! It can be about a chimp and a bug for all I care!

Mine was about two years ago when a possum made it's way into my house casting distorted shadows everywhere. We assumed it was an intruder. We ran. It ran. We fall asleep. End of Story. No, seriously.

Not really...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 05:09 AM
Ashestoashesjc is currently offline Click here to Send Ashestoashesjc a Private Message Find more posts by Ashestoashesjc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Freddy Kruger was driving in a car and yelling at me... i was little and that shit was scary as f***!!!!!!!!!!!

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 05:10 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashestoashesjc

I thought Freddy was on prohibition for that...

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 05:16 AM
Ashestoashesjc is currently offline Click here to Send Ashestoashesjc a Private Message Find more posts by Ashestoashesjc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

This thread's title was taken from The Nightmare Before Christmas.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 05:35 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashestoashesjc

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
This thread's title was taken from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
Yes, your point being?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 05:37 AM
Scythe
The Goat

I recognized it!!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 05:41 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashestoashesjc

Ya-ay?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 05:48 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Yay!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 05:50 AM
Ashestoashesjc

What happened to bed, betch? -_-

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 05:51 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red...

Originally posted by Ashestoashesjc
Tell your scariest Halloween story! It can be about a chimp and a bug for all I care!

Mine was about two years ago when a possum made it's way into my house casting distorted shadows everywhere. We assumed it was an intruder. We ran. It ran. We fall asleep. End of Story. No, seriously.

Not really...
Grand Admiral Thrawn?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 09:46 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I watched a werewolf eat a baby. no expression

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 08:53 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

I thought about buying a pumpkin but I didn't.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 08:54 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red...

Originally posted by Ashestoashesjc

Not really...
In Kindergarten I had a dream where Dinosaurs invaded my school and were eating all my friends, then I ran to my teacher, and her skin ripped off and a raptor came out and started eating me. Not really a story, but it scared the shit out of me.

EDIT: I also knew the title was from Nightmare Before Christmas. big grin

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 11:00 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashestoashesjc

Originally posted by Bloigen

-gasp- How fiendish!

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 11:06 PM
Ashestoashesjc

Re: Re: Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowing red...

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
In Kindergarten I had a dream where Dinosaurs invaded my school and were eating all my friends, then I ran to my teacher, and her skin ripped off and a raptor came out and started eating me. Not really a story, but it scared the shit out of me.

EDIT: I also knew the title was from Nightmare Before Christmas. big grin

Attack Of The Skin Walkers (Dinosaur Edit)

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 11:07 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Bloigen

That's okay, cuz now the pumpkin is thinking of buying you...

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 05:44 AM
Pandemoniac
Disco Infernal

Friend of mine claimed that her TV turned on in the middle of the night on several occasions, even if it was not on stand-by. She did smoke the weed back then, so I take it with a grain of salt.
Collegue of mine says his cats act threatened by something unseen sometimes, and that sometimes the next morning, stuff in his house is relocated. Then again, he goes to pubs at 2 in the afternoon.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 05:42 PM
Pandemoniac is currently offline Click here to Send Pandemoniac a Private Message Find more posts by Pandemoniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashestoashesjc

Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Friend of mine claimed that her TV turned on in the middle of the night on several occasions, even if it was not on stand-by. She did smoke the weed back then, so I take it with a grain of salt.
Collegue of mine says his cats act threatened by something unseen sometimes, and that sometimes the next morning, stuff in his house is relocated. Then again, he goes to pubs at 2 in the afternoon.

Drugs and alcohol are the best!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 09:33 PM
WickedTexasMomA
Pitmomma

When I was 7 My sister and her BF at the time and myself all went trick or treating. We where out on the south side of town which was mostly woods going to the rich side of town* when these people run out of candy they start handing out money!*. about an hour into it my Sister bf just ups and POOFS! We looked for him for a good 20 minutes then decide to go home. Then all of a sunden someone drops from out of thre tree above us. Needless to say we started screaming and running. It was Andy the jerk.

People who TICKLE me PINK! Kelly,Rj,Debbie,Scythe!<3

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 01:17 PM
WickedTexasMomA is currently offline Click here to Send WickedTexasMomA a Private Message Find more posts by WickedTexasMomA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Slim turned the corner and approached the front gate spinning a silver chain with a bunch of keys on the end

Slim slipped
he tripped...
felt the keys slip from his grasp
and watched them sail through the air in slow mo.... through the metal mesh in the gutter into the sewer.

The time was 1am. Temperature minus 5 degrees Centigrade

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 02:23 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote