KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Take my title

Take my title
Started by: mrniceguy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mrniceguy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Take my title

You who wants to take my title, you know what this is all about, if you remember the MSN conversion. PM me. I joined KMC for this.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 01:07 PM
mrniceguy is currently offline Click here to Send mrniceguy a Private Message Find more posts by mrniceguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

So, whats a new guy like you doing reading a 2 year old thread about a troll?
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 01:17 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrniceguy
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am doing a little research, as I was sent to do.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 01:19 PM
mrniceguy is currently offline Click here to Send mrniceguy a Private Message Find more posts by mrniceguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mrniceguy
I am doing a little research, as I was sent to do.

What a life you have, Im jealous.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 01:21 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrniceguy
Restricted

Account Restricted

True. I should say from The Judge that he is annoyed at KMC recently. He stopped trolling KMC half a year ago, but Ruby has socked and pretended to be him a lot. This all comes down to the reason why Judge sent me. Mods, if you think i am a sock, ban me, i got what i came for.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 01:28 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

man, Storm is gonna pimp slap you from here to lala land.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 01:40 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

True. I should say from The Judge that he is annoyed at KMC recently. He stopped trolling KMC half a year ago, but Ruby has socked and pretended to be him a lot. This all comes down to the reason why Judge sent me. Mods, if you think i am a sock, ban me, i got what i came for.

Judgelaughing out loud

(please log in to view the image)

Internet tough guy, what a pimp he is.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 01:56 PM
mrniceguy
Restricted

Account Restricted

You people never understood his intentions. We at Lulz United do, and that is why we respect him.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 02:00 PM
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

that pic is bad enough to some up how sad he is

you at lulz united are going to die alone

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 02:06 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

"Dont you know a thing about trolling? I piss of adults at the age of 20, Pokemon fans are just more fun. I create chaos like a troll should, just more hardhitting chaos. I have gotten forums CLOSED!"

His intentions are to create chaos, piss off pokemon fans and get forums closed? Amazing. Wish I could be like him--oh wait, I have a life.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 02:06 PM
mrniceguy
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Judge is the only true king of the internet. The picture was a joke he made to get his trolling more recognized, but as you can see on his website, he is not a troll per see, he just likes drama. And The Judge fooled Encyclopedia Dramatica and did there what he did here: made a fool out of himself on purpose to start drama.
And Outbound, dont worry, Judge has a very exciting life.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 02:09 PM
Hazardous

The Judge is the only true king of the internet. The picture was a joke he made to get his trolling more recognized, but as you can see on his website, he is not a troll per see, he just likes drama. And The Judge fooled Encyclopedia Dramatica and did there what he did here: made a fool out of himself on purpose to start drama.
And Outbound, dont worry, Judge has a very exciting life.

Im reading his site, and its pretty lame.

"I am not even a troll, being a level above trolls. Were as other trolls never improve and stay standard, I have evolved my trolling by including some elements from spamming, attention collecting, socking and most of all…ORIGINAL humor."

Wow, obviously a master troller here.

Nobody here cares about Judge. He socks, posts, then gets banned and we all forget about him.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 02:17 PM
mrniceguy
Restricted

Account Restricted

Outbound, The Judge never really cared about this section. He preferred the comic section. So technically, it odnt matter what you think about him.

And trolls often get their creativity from their exciting lifes. On the bottom of Judges website, you can see a interview on AJ, a troll veteran of KMC who mysteriously disappeared.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 02:21 PM
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

NO WAY! trolling brought to a new level!

seriously your impressed? for ****s sake, i have probably had more action with girls than you

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 02:21 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrniceguy
Restricted

Account Restricted

And Outbound, Judge barely posted here, but some of his enemies tried to destroy his rep the last half year here, when he was gone and slowly entered the life of an alcoholic.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 02:23 PM
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

socks=no life

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 02:25 PM
Hazardous

Outbound, The Judge never really cared about this section. He preferred the comic section. So technically, it odnt matter what you think about him.

And trolls often get their creativity from their exciting lifes. On the bottom of Judges website, you can see a interview on AJ, a troll veteran of KMC who mysteriously disappeared.

So he liked causing e-drama on a comic board, big who cares. I could troll that if I wanted, doesnt take skill to pick on comic or pokemon fans.

Has Judge ever considered getting a girlfriend instead of being an internet tough guy?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 02:28 PM
nitroy2k
Restricted

Account Restricted

kill yourself smile

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 02:29 PM
nitroy2k is currently offline Click here to Send nitroy2k a Private Message Find more posts by nitroy2k Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mrniceguy
Restricted

Account Restricted

You guys takes the content of the internet too seriously and literal.
That makes you more sad than Judge.

And to answer your question, who knows? Maybe he got a girlfriend. Maybe he dont. Maybe he dont even care. We will never know, as we dont know him.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 02:30 PM
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by nitroy2k
kill yourself smile

Old Post Dec 27th, 2007 02:32 PM