KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Where are the saving points in this game?

Where are the saving points in this game?
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Where are the saving points in this game?

Can anyone tell me where the saving points are in this game? And when we restart, is it from where we last saved or do we have to do the whole level over again?

Also, when do we level up? And what kinda cool combos do we get if we level up? And has anyone discovered any hidden rooms yet?

Thank you, much appreciated!

big grin

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:07 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Either the wrong Forum or you're just thick as 2 planks

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:08 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by razman
Hey Edna, you could have at least used the right emoticon! embarrasment

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:09 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

fail

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:09 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by darth fester
i knew a guy whose mother worked for the catering company on natural born killers and he was kind enough to give me the t shirt with the logo on

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:10 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:10 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by queeq
Welcome then. Make yourself at home. evil face

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:11 PM
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Where are the saving points in this game?

Originally posted by Dreampanther
Can anyone tell me where the saving points are in this game? And when we restart, is it from where we last saved or do we have to do the whole level over again?

Also, when do we level up? And what kinda cool combos do we get if we level up? And has anyone discovered any hidden rooms yet?

big grin

Originally posted by Bardock42
I have the strange sensation of feeling like a pear with a mouth and no eyes saying "lol wut?".

Curious.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:11 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by Gundark
The only other red that comes into play would be.....the imperial guard evil face

Originally posted by UnknownBountyHunter
Moisture farmers don't necessarily have to not be major roles. Maybe they are related to Anakin or Shmi, and Anakin goes to them to learn about his past.

Originally posted by Devalion
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau! Very Lush*** devil

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:12 PM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ElmStreetFan01
"Who's this."

Originally posted by Raz
If you've seen the movie, or are waiting to see the movie, then please post you thoughts here.

[Actually this is just a test post!]

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:12 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by Raz
If you've seen the movie, or are waiting to see the movie, then please post you thoughts here.

[Actually this is just a test post!]

Originally posted by DJ Velocity
I just got the new Aurra Sing figure and it had an info booklet-type thing in it. So I thought I'd share some of this knowledge:

Claiming to have been sold to the Sennex Pirates by the Dark Woman, Aurra was later purchased by Walla the Hutt as a dancing girl. Realizing she would be more valuable as a killer than as a pleasure slave, Walla sent her to be trained as an assassin by the Anzati.

Aurra Sing now employs her prowess and training as a bounty hunter. She despises Jedi and derives pleasure from stalking Force-sensitive prey. Aurra carries a trophy case of several lightsabres as a testament to her skill"

This would explain why she was at the podrace in Ep1 (watch her, she sees all the others fly past but only follows anakin's pod). She must be onto something in Ep1-probably Palpy's payroll.

I don't know whether you all knew this from the DH comics and stuff, but it's for people like me who don't read them.

Originally posted by JediOasis
Yeah, its something we all knew....I think anyways. Anyhoo, I am still wondering why Lucas put her in there at the last moment. She has to serve some sort of purpose in the next two films.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:13 PM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Raz
I think the Jedi will know that there is another Sith out there, but not that he is Palpatine.
The Jedi are rumored to know Sidious as Sido-Dyas, something to do with the way the Kaminions speak.

New Fad? no expression

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:14 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

No no expression

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:15 PM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire349
hey, i didnt take the pics, she did.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:16 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

Originally posted by McLovin

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:16 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

So nobody knows? Geeeeeezz, how long have you guys been playing this game?!

Well slap me silly and call me Susan - waitaminute, are you trying to keep all the Special Items for yourself? Is that why you guys don't wanna share?

That's just plain mean!

Guess I'll just have to find the treasure all by myself, then. Unless someone wants to form a party?

"We're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of ...."

Say, does anyone know how the Pause function works?

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:17 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Roulette
Fine sad *hands over $4*

laughing out loud yus, you should put your crazy to bed ^-^ night

That's awful

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:17 PM
FoxMeister
Tank

You didnt actually mention a game therefore we dont rally care

[quickquote=16687](auto quote)[/quickquote]

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:18 PM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

So nobody knows? Geeeeeezz, how long have you guys been playing this game?!

Well slap me silly and call me Susan - waitaminute, are you trying to keep all the Special Items for yourself? Is that why you guys don't wanna share?

That's just plain mean!

Guess I'll just have to find the treasure all by myself, then. Unless someone wants to form a party?

"We're off to see the Wizard, the Wonderful Wizard of ...."

Say, does anyone know how the Pause function works?
Ah crap, I lost the game. So has everyone else, though.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:18 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Re: Where are the saving points in this game?

big grin

What???

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2008 06:19 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote