KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The best Teacher around

The best Teacher around
Started by: McLovin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

The best Teacher around

I thought I create a thread for one of our awesome members, Grinning Goku. He's not only a great guy, he's a teacher.

Let's show him our respect and hope he can tell us some interesting stories about the struggle of teaching our future leaders.

That and tell us how many "hot ass" teens our out there.

Discuss ..

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 12:52 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 01:05 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taft
that guy

After the initial announcement to release KDE 4.1 in July this year there is now a full release plan available. According to the plan, the first important date will be the end of March: at March 31st, 2008, trunk will be closed for new features. The development of the already added (but just not ready) features will still be possible, even with binary incompatibility, but new features will have to wait for KDE 4.2 afterwards. The first real freeze will be at April 22nd, 2008: everything which is not basically ready until then has will not be included. After that the usual dance of Alphas, Betas and Release Candidates will begin, until KDE 4.1 final will hopefully be released at July 29th, 2008.

Sig by Barker. He takes requests!!!! PM HIM Tell him I sent you.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 01:09 AM
taft is currently offline Click here to Send taft a Private Message Find more posts by taft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

WTF?

Thanks Passione

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 01:19 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tempe Brennan
WTF?

STFU, Whirlysplat.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 01:39 AM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tempe Brennan
Bones

Originally posted by McLovin
STFU, Whirlysplat.

I just didn't get the second post

Thanks Passione

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 02:09 AM
Tempe Brennan is currently offline Click here to Send Tempe Brennan a Private Message Find more posts by Tempe Brennan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Originally posted by taft
After the initial announcement to release KDE 4.1 in July this year there is now a full release plan available. According to the plan, the first important date will be the end of March: at March 31st, 2008, trunk will be closed for new features. The development of the already added (but just not ready) features will still be possible, even with binary incompatibility, but new features will have to wait for KDE 4.2 afterwards. The first real freeze will be at April 22nd, 2008: everything which is not basically ready until then has will not be included. After that the usual dance of Alphas, Betas and Release Candidates will begin, until KDE 4.1 final will hopefully be released at July 29th, 2008.
no expression

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 02:38 AM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Re: The best Teacher around

Originally posted by McLovin
I thought I create a thread for one of our awesome members, Grinning Goku. He's not only a great guy, he's a teacher.

Let's show him our respect and hope he can tell us some interesting stories about the struggle of teaching our future leaders.

That and tell us how many "hot ass" teens our out there.

Discuss ..

Thanks, man. Right now I'm just trying to keep my ass out of jail. Lots of hot black ass out there. If I were a weaker man I would have tapped some like a ****ing window pane.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 02:50 AM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: The best Teacher around

Originally posted by Grinning Goku
Thanks, man. Right now I'm just trying to keep my ass out of jail. Lots of hot black ass out there. If I were a weaker man I would have tapped some like a ****ing window pane.

I give you credit, nigga. I wouldn't last 1 school day without gettin' locked up.

The high school girls these days aren't the same as when I was a kid.

Shit.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2008 01:08 AM