KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What was the strangest thing you've done for money?

What was the strangest thing you've done for money?
Started by: Ordained

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Big O
The Original O

What was the strangest thing you've done for money?

i honestly just want to know.

i normally don't wouldn't tell people this but who gives a shyit. i doubt that any of you will tell my mom.

when i was in high school, i used to have sex for money first to help my mom with the bills and then to support my son. because of my religious background, which some of you know has been an issue with some of the things that are going on in my life right now, i had to stop for the exact reasons why i started to do it in the first place. and i should also say that it was heterosexual sex. i never did the gay thing. i don't recommend anyone doing it but times were hard. and to this day my mom still thinks that i was working as a door to door salesman laughing out loud

In the mean time, I never DID see that anime where I unintentionally got my name from. Is it any good

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:25 PM
The Big O is currently offline Click here to Send The Big O a Private Message Find more posts by The Big O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

what the fvck

i ran out of eggos no expression

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:27 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

I once jumped out of a tree. I caught my jeans on a branch and my trousers were ripped from my body no expression

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:28 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pantera
< insert random comment >

Had sex with a head of lettuce... no expression

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:30 PM
Pantera is currently offline Click here to Send Pantera a Private Message Find more posts by Pantera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Said "Jacope, he's a pretty cool guy"

One little spark...

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:32 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ax3l
Said "Jacope, he's a pretty cool guy"
I am a pretty cool guy, if you get to know me better. smile

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2008 09:33 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i once was an enforcer at a drug deal...had to stand around with a gun looking menacing...got 2g for it though

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 10:48 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by JacopeX
I am a pretty cool guy, if you get to know me better. smile
Also delusional.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 11:03 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

I've never done anything strange for money. If I ever needed money that bad, I'd just ask for it..sheesh.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:25 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
Also delusional.
Do you always want to create hostility? Because you are beginning to sound like my 7 years old nephew and it's pure entertainment.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Last edited by JacopeX on Mar 10th, 2008 at 01:31 AM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:28 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: What was the strangest thing you've done for money?

Originally posted by Ordained
i honestly just want to know.

i normally don't wouldn't tell people this but who gives a shyit. i doubt that any of you will tell my mom.

when i was in high school, i used to have sex for money first to help my mom with the bills and then to support my son. because of my religious background, which some of you know has been an issue with some of the things that are going on in my life right now, i had to stop for the exact reasons why i started to do it in the first place. and i should also say that it was heterosexual sex. i never did the gay thing. i don't recommend anyone doing it but times were hard. and to this day my mom still thinks that i was working as a door to door salesman laughing out loud

Sounds like utter bollocks.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:29 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

This is strange and stupid. I was playing poker and a guy said I wouldn't drink a bit of his spit bottle for $20. I ended up doing it.

Spit bottle is a bottle that people use to spit into when they are using chewing tobacco.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:32 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Yum.

One little spark...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:34 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Röland
Spit bottle is a bottle that people use to spit into when they are using chewing tobacco.

KMC is full of idiots but we're not THAT idiotic. We all know what spit bottles are...or at least, should...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:34 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

This is strange and stupid. I was playing poker and a guy said I wouldn't drink a bit of his spit bottle for $20. I ended up doing it.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:35 AM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
KMC is full of idiots but we're not THAT idiotic. We all know what spit bottles are...or at least, should...

I just didn't know if only Ohioans called them spit bottles.
Originally posted by Ax3l
Yum.

Nah, I was puking for like 10 minutes.
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:36 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

I just didn't know if only Ohioans called them spit bottles.

Nah, I was puking for like 10 minutes.

Honey I'm right below you in Kentucky..lol.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:38 AM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Honey I'm right below you in Kentucky..lol.

My bad.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:38 AM
Kelly_Bean

My bad.

You've always liked me on bottom....

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:41 AM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

You've always liked me on bottom....

Actually, I always like it when you're on top...

Old Post Mar 10th, 2008 01:41 AM