KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Transition Lenses..

Transition Lenses..
Started by: Kelly_Bean

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Transition Lenses..

I feel like such a retard but I'm really excited to get them. stick out tongue I went and picked out a new pair of glasses today and I got to add transition lenses to them. Anyone else have them?

I've never really been able to have this because I'd always have to take my regular glasses off to put my sunglasses on and I'd be really blind because I didn't have my regular glasses on so now I get to have glasses that automatically change into sunglasses. stick out tongue

*Prepares to get bombed*

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 04:49 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

My dad had them

He didn't like them no expression

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 04:51 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

*bombs*

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 04:51 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

spam

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 04:52 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
My dad had them

He didn't like them no expression

Really? Damn it..I hope I like them. sad Do you know why he didn't?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 04:52 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean

I occassionally get a pair cuz my parents are optometrists. I really don't notice them changing to dark unless I take them off and check to see if they're working. They don't actually darken as much as they show on the commercials, and also not as quickly.

But they work reasonably well I must say. I could stare at the sun more easily with them as compared to without them.

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:01 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AngryManatee
I occassionally get a pair cuz my parents are optometrists. I really don't notice them changing to dark unless I take them off and check to see if they're working. They don't actually darken as much as they show on the commercials, and also not as quickly.

But they work reasonably well I must say. I could stare at the sun more easily with them as compared to without them.
why would you stare at teh sun anyway? laughing out loud

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:04 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by AngryManatee

Damn..sad I should've never fell for that damn TV ad.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:04 PM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by Kelly_Bean

It was the speed they changed at I think, it was slow and when he'd go indoors from being outside they'd take ages to lighten up so he'd sometimes have to take them off anyways if the place was dimly lit as it was too dark to see properly or something..

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:08 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
It was the speed they changed at I think, it was slow and when he'd go indoors from being outside they'd take ages to lighten up so he'd sometimes have to take them off anyways if the place was dimly lit as it was too dark to see properly or something..

Great..erm I'm gonna be like Ray Charles, lol. I'll be squinting through places to try and see while I wait for them to change.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:10 PM
taft
that guy

I have some

Sig by Barker. He takes requests!!!! PM HIM Tell him I sent you.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:11 PM
taft is currently offline Click here to Send taft a Private Message Find more posts by taft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I don't believe in glasses.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:12 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

I hate glasses

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:14 PM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
taft
that guy

I love glasses

Sig by Barker. He takes requests!!!! PM HIM Tell him I sent you.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:17 PM
taft is currently offline Click here to Send taft a Private Message Find more posts by taft Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

I love to hate glasses that I don't believe in.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:18 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

laughing

Ohne dich kann ich nicht sein, ohne dich. Ohne dich zähl ich die Stunden ohne dich. Lohnen nicht.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:18 PM
gefallen_engel is currently offline Click here to Send gefallen_engel a Private Message Find more posts by gefallen_engel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

I know a guy with transition lenses and they are always dark and i thought he was blind

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:27 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

I have a pair. I keep them in my car for when I drive.

They're okay. They don't transition fast enough is all. Or completely transition back sometimes. messed

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:28 PM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I don't believe in glasses.

Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I hate glasses

Well I have really bad vision and as the optometrist said to me today "contacts just aren't for everyone." This is what happens when I wear contacts:
(please log in to view the image)

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I have a pair. I keep them in my car for when I drive.

They're okay. They don't transition fast enough is all. Or completely transition back sometimes. messed

Thanks. I should've just turned her down about the transition lenses then.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 06:02 PM
gefallen_engel
Beautiful Disaster

I have major scarring on my cornias so I can't wear contacts a lot but I do it anyways

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 06:51 PM