KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I was almost killed.

I was almost killed.
Started by: TRH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TRH
Grand Poobah

I was almost killed.

So me and my friend and my dog are in front of my building and we hear this crashing noise, normally we would have been in the back were this noise was coming from but we were in the front.
Immediately the thought came to my mind, "its a wreck out on the road".
So we bolt around with my dog to the back of my home and we come face to face with a deadly situation.
There is a man driving a car through the backyards, if he turns left, he would takes out my neighbors dish, if he turns to the right, he would hits me, my friend and my dog, he turned away from us and destroys a pole and my neighbors satellite dish.
I turn to my friend he takes my dog and I run towards the car, the driver is dead drunk, one of my neighbors, another neighbor is screaming attempting to get him out of the car, by pulling him out.
He then steers towards my grandmother building but makes a sharp turn and slams into a car, and through the grass and jumps out of the car and runs to hide. At this point I lose my temper and start shouting at him "what the **** were you doing you crazy idiot" several times, I just lost it, my dog would have definitely been killed on any normal night had it not been for the moon.

We gave a statement, on any normal night, had we not have been looking at the moon, we would have been right there and killed, he almost hit several buildings.
Thank god the moon was full or I would be dead or in a hospital.

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:42 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: I was almost killed.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TRH
So me and my friend and my dog are in front of my building and we hear this crashing noise, normally we would have been in the back were this noise was coming from but we were in the front.
So we bolt around with my dog to the back of my home and we come face to face with a deadly situation.
There is a man driving a car through the backyards, if he turns left, he would takes out my neighbors dish, if he turns to the right, he would hits me, my friend and my dog, he turned away from us and destroys a pole and my neighbors satellite dish.
I turn to my friend he takes my dog and I run towards the car, the driver is dead drunk, one of my neighbors, another neighbor is screaming attempting to get him out of the car, by pulling him out.
He then steers towards my grandmother building but makes a sharp turn and slams into a car, and through the grass and jumps out of the car and runs to hide. At this point I lose my temper and start shouting at him "what the **** were you doing you crazy idiot" several times, I just lost it, my dog would have definitely been killed on any normal night had it not been for the moon.

We gave a statement, on any normal night, had we not have been looking at the moon, we would have been right there and killed, he almost hit several buildings.

Glad you're still alive.

You can still listen to SOAD!!!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:44 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Originally posted by dadudemon
Glad you're still alive.

You can still listen to SOAD!!!
Yes, thank goodness, at least I would have been severely injured.

And SOAD rocks

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:45 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

What an idiot! Glad your okay.

And the moon does look awesome tonight.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:45 AM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
What an idiot! Glad your okay.

And the moon does look awesome tonight.
Thank goodness it's not cloudy!

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:46 AM
Sol Valentine
~Magnificent Ruffian~

Originally posted by TRH

Dude, that shit's crazy.

I'm so happy to see you're alive.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:47 AM
Sol Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Sol Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Sol Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Because I can
Defenestration

Originally posted by TRH
Yes, thank goodness, at least I would have been severely injured.

And SOAD rocks

aw man
that sucks erm
you alright tho?
and yeah
SOAD does rock... smile

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence
Thanks Scythe for the awesome sig

Because I can is currently offline Click here to Send Because I can a Private Message Find more posts by Because I can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Damn, good thing you are alive mane.

NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Originally posted by Sol Valentine
Dude, that shit's crazy.

I'm so happy to see you're alive.
Yeah, he was so drunk

And thank you.

Sig By pittman

TRH
Grand Poobah

I'm alive and kicking, a little shaken.

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:48 AM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Good to hear you're unharmed Paddy. I hate idiot drivers like that.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:50 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Oh shittles, tell me if he gets out of prison, I'll kill him for ya.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:50 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by TRH

I'm sorry, I just had too much to drink.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:51 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Phucked Up

Look out for Scythe, he's gonna kill you after you get done getting ass raped in prison.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:51 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Thank you, Thank you.

Yeah, he has been arrested for drunk stuff before, this time he might not get out so quickly.

I just can't believe he drove right thorough the backyards

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:52 AM
TRH
Grand Poobah

Thank you, sorry about that

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:52 AM
Because I can
Defenestration

man i wish you were funny

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence
Thanks Scythe for the awesome sig

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:53 AM
Because I can is currently offline Click here to Send Because I can a Private Message Find more posts by Because I can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by TRH
Thank you, Thank you.

Yeah, he has been arrested for drunk stuff before, this time he might not get out so quickly.

I just can't believe he drove right thorough the backyards

Drunk driving is really really lame...I've lost 2 good friends from drunk driving.

When you get older, you'll look back and think that this story is hilarious. You'll tell your kids about it to deter them from getting slobbering drunk in highschool.

It might have been more humorous if he wasn't drunk.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:54 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Look out for Scythe, he's gonna kill you after you get done getting ass raped in prison.

Then back to square one after that...

Hmm, I should invent some kind of Ass-Chap and sell it only in American Prisons, the idea sounds stupid but $14 million bucks in sales would say otherwise.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:55 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

Drunk driving is really really lame...I've lost 2 good friends from drunk driving.

When you get older, you'll look back and think that this story is hilarious. You'll tell your kids about it to deter them from getting slobbering drunk in highschool.

It might have been more humorous if he wasn't drunk.

I am very sorry about that.

Yeah,ha, this guy has been in and out of jail for beer related problems for years and hes like 50.

Sig By pittman

Old Post Jul 18th, 2008 03:55 AM