KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Now I'm not saying the John McCain is out of touch, but

Now I'm not saying the John McCain is out of touch, but
Started by: AngryManatee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Now I'm not saying the John McCain is out of touch, but

Rules are simple.

-You start out by saying: "Now I'm not saying the John McCain is out of touch, but..."

-Finish the sentence with something that pokes fun at his age.

Example: Now I'm not saying the John McCain is out of touch, but he thinks the internet is the inner lining of his swim trunks.

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:49 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now I'm not saying the John McCain is out of touch, but hes really old.

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:52 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Now, I'm not saying John McCain is out of touch, but I hear his mother was killed by Jack the Ripper.

One little spark...

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:53 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Now I'm not saying the John McCain is out of touch, but he thinks "www" is something Laura says when she's faking it

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:56 PM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Mine was better.

One little spark...

Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Now, I'm not saying John McCain is out of touch but he still owes Fred Flintstone a food stamp

Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Now I'm not saying that John McCain is out of touch, but he got Jesus' autograph at the age of 75.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:57 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Now I'm not saying that John McCain is out of touch, but he has all the apostles in her black book.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:58 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Now I'm not saying that John McCain is out of touch,, but he walked into an antique store and they kept him.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:59 PM
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Now I'm not saying the John McCain is out of touch, but he thinks our USB ports need better protection from terrorist attacks.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:59 PM
Dyno
Authority

Now I'm not saying John Mccain is out of touch, but he used to baby-sit Yoda.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 08:00 PM
Dyno
Authority

Now I'm not saying John Mccain is out of touch, but when he was in school there was no history class.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 08:01 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Now I'm not saying John Mccain is out of touch, but when he poops, dust comes out.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 08:02 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Why is AngryManatee saying "the John McCain"? It should be "that John McCain".

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 08:03 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Phucked Up

why are you constantly nit picking?

does it make you feel good about yourself ?

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 08:04 PM
LanceWindu

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
why are you constantly nit picking?

does it make you feel good about yourself ?

The Grammar Nazi strikes again! *hums my theme song*

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 08:06 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

Originally posted by Phucked Up

cuz I'm lazy and ctrl-v'ing due to lack of sleep. I'll check my spelling some other time.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 08:07 PM
Selphie
you teasing like you do

Now I'm not saying that John McCain is out of touch, but I'm sure no one else really wants to look like Popeye the Sailorman anymore.

riding high on love's true bluish light

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 08:11 PM
Selphie is currently offline Click here to Send Selphie a Private Message Find more posts by Selphie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I'm not saying that John McCain is out of touch, but he admitted that he doesn't really know how to use a computer no expression

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 08:42 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I'm not saying that John McCain is out of touch, but I saw his campaign slogan painted on a cave wall.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 08:43 PM