KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » You won't believe what happened!

You won't believe what happened!
Started by: ~Wålshy~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

You won't believe what happened!

its well funny.

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 02:49 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

dude! you can be so dumb-arsed some times no

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 02:58 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

no, the guy im laughing at can be dumb-arsed.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:00 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

If it has something to do with sheep, I'll believe it.

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:00 PM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

laughing

blessed be x

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:02 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:03 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

k

TGFwashere

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:14 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

stick out tongue

blessed be x

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 03:23 PM
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

so i went to close the window and i seen some car come up the drive and then my old teacher from year 10 was walking down the path and im like 'oh WTF is this?' and i open the door and he says "hi, could you give this to your mother for me? smile', im like "yeah, okay". 5 minutes later he comes back down, he says "im awefully sorry but i have a flat tyre" or something. so then he comes down with his mother, and then i spent an hour with an old teacher and his mother in my houseno expression . and my mum knew the teacher before i went to the school cause she used to cut his mothers hair and i used to go with her when i was really young. and also the teacher was the fat man patroller or something down this train place and when i was really young my mum used to take me there, so i knew this teacher like 5 years before he was my teacher and now hes in my house with his mother because he had a flat tyre outside the house. it was pretty funny, and pretty weird, but i dont want to go into details.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:00 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Did he abuse you when you were young? Is this why you're like you are now?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:03 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~Wålshy~
so i went to close the window and i seen some car come up the drive and then my old teacher from year 10 was walking down the path and im like 'oh WTF is this?' and i open the door and he says "hi, could you give this to your mother for me? smile', im like "yeah, okay". 5 minutes later he comes back down, he says "im awefully sorry but i have a flat tyre" or something. so then he comes down with his mother, and then i spent an hour with an old teacher and his mother in my houseno expression . and my mum knew the teacher before i went to the school cause she used to cut his mothers hair and i used to go with her when i was really young. and also the teacher was the fat man patroller or something down this train place and when i was really young my mum used to take me there, so i knew this teacher like 5 years before he was my teacher and now hes in my house with his mother because he had a flat tyre outside the house. it was pretty funny, and pretty weird, but i dont want to go into details.

I don't believe it!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:04 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mandos
Did he abuse you when you were young? Is this why you're like you are now?
no

he was the guy at the train place.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:09 PM
Dyno
Authority

no

he was the guy at the train place.

did the guy at the "train place" abuse you ?, is that why you are so welsh?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:10 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
did the guy at the "train place" abuse you ?, is that why you are so welsh?

Did he play tchoo-tchoo let's park the train with you?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:12 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by Mandos
Did he play tchoo-tchoo let's park the train with you?

with me ? I don't even no what a train place is no expression

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:13 PM
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont remember much from when i went there.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:13 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

weird

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:15 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
with me ? I don't even no what a train place is no expression

Good answer. Thank God for us, they're only found in Wales.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:18 PM
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
weird
yeah no expression it really was, and my dad came in after about 10 minutes after they came in, and he just said now or like 2 minutes ago that i shouldnt say to an old lady (the teachers mother) "...thats freaky maaahn".

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:18 PM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Lame.

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2008 04:26 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote