KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I could definitely need some good advice [warning: thread is FAIL]

I could definitely need some good advice [warning: thread is FAIL]
Started by: eezy45

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
eezy45
Winter is coming

I could definitely need some good advice [warning: thread is FAIL]

Hey guys.

This thread has never been created, and I never really came to this forum to be emo and whine about my shitty situation. Never EVER comment this one.

I guess it's better to not be taken serious on this one. But I am really interested in what advice internet forums give me.

Imagine the following..
See, there's this girl. Not some girl you'd accidently meet, I mean the most beautiful girl you could imagine. You get to know her when she is still suffering from her ex boyfriend, and you talk to her a lot and help her and stuff. You fall in love with her, but because you're not stupid, you don't say a word, times are bad. This all evolves.. She makes you happy for months, although you know you can't reach her the way you want to. You grow really close and everything, she regularly sleeps at yours ... Then finally, after like half a year, she has finally overcome the sucker that treated her bad, but you have a problem: She calls you her best friend, the most important person in the world, but she wouldn't even think about.. you know, a relationship or anything.
Sometimes, even sexual things 'happen', but you just can't tell her anything, afraid of destroying the trust and the closeness and all the things you share. She talks about the freedom she just gained again. Of course you wouldn't want to take it from her. She says that she is happy to be able and go out again and having fun with guys. This hurts you a little, because you actually wouldn't want to share. You've been a little bit obvious, she might have thought about you being in love with her, but because you say nothing at all, she doesn't really care a lot about that.

Youre possibilities are:
-Hoping that this ends in a happy relationship or at least in her noticing your loving, and not being deterred at all. (lol?)
-Telling her - and hoping that this doesn't mean that everything you do together become sort of distanced, artificial, because she doesn't want to hurt you... Maybe even hoping that she might after all be interested in you.. But actually knowing that you can forget it and you're living a ****ing dream.

What would you do?

Of course, I'm asking for a friend, bitches.

I bet 90% of you grow tired of the amout of text laughing out loud

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 11:05 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

tell her.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 11:12 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

problem is that the current situation works like a ****ing drug - it's not complicated to be close to her.. you are the one she trusts the most.. telling her is like a damn withdrawal..

edit.. ah man, i think i actually know that you're right.. it's just not that comfortable at all to tell her. erm

Last edited by eezy45 on Aug 30th, 2008 at 11:23 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 11:14 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

well wouldn't you rather chance your luck and find out ? rather than being in a false friendship, cause you are either in love with her or see her as a friend, which one is more important to you?

the question is, can you stay in a friendship with someone you are madly in love with forever ?

let her know how you feel, makes life a whole lot easier.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 11:27 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Bacon
Who?

i know how you feel sort of, i say tell her, im planning to as well

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 11:38 PM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

As what Speed said.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 11:39 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

take a risk, man, life is a gamble.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 11:41 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
take a risk, man, life is a gamble.

Indeed it's all choices and risks, you never know, question is can you live with the answer she gives you more than you can live with never knowing?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 11:43 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Indeed it's all choices and risks, you never know, question is can you live with the answer she gives you more than you can live with never knowing?
at least he'd know. One way or the other, he can be content, no wondering "what if".

Old Post Aug 30th, 2008 11:48 PM
Mywi
healed ninja.

Originally posted by eezy45
Hey guys.

This thread has never been created, and I never really came to this forum to be emo and whine about my shitty situation. Never EVER comment this one.

I guess it's better to not be taken serious on this one. But I am really interested in what advice internet forums give me.

Imagine the following..
See, there's this girl. Not some girl you'd accidently meet, I mean the most beautiful girl you could imagine. You get to know her when she is still suffering from her ex boyfriend, and you talk to her a lot and help her and stuff. You fall in love with her, but because you're not stupid, you don't say a word, times are bad. This all evolves.. She makes you happy for months, although you know you can't reach her the way you want to. You grow really close and everything, she regularly sleeps at yours ... Then finally, after like half a year, she has finally overcome the sucker that treated her bad, but you have a problem: She calls you her best friend, the most important person in the world, but she wouldn't even think about.. you know, a relationship or anything.
Sometimes, even sexual things 'happen', but you just can't tell her anything, afraid of destroying the trust and the closeness and all the things you share. She talks about the freedom she just gained again. Of course you wouldn't want to take it from her. She says that she is happy to be able and go out again and having fun with guys. This hurts you a little, because you actually wouldn't want to share. You've been a little bit obvious, she might have thought about you being in love with her, but because you say nothing at all, she doesn't really care a lot about that.

Youre possibilities are:
-Hoping that this ends in a happy relationship or at least in her noticing your loving, and not being deterred at all. (lol?)
-Telling her - and hoping that this doesn't mean that everything you do together become sort of distanced, artificial, because she doesn't want to hurt you... Maybe even hoping that she might after all be interested in you.. But actually knowing that you can forget it and you're living a ****ing dream.

What would you do?

Of course, I'm asking for a friend, bitches.

I bet 90% of you grow tired of the amout of text laughing out loud

Once youve reached the "best friend" position, theres no way youll be her love. Trust me, thats how it is. You dont wanna break the friendly trust, i think even if you tell her about your feelings she will only feel distracted and weird, and so will you, if she doesnt feel the same way about you. Im telling you this because it has happened to me with 3 guys now, we were great close friends and all and i very much appreciated the friendship, then one day BAM I love you Mywi eek! and then its all just spoiled, I couldnt even look them in the eye the way I did before and I wished they had never said it. Its really not cool.

My advice, dont tell her, but good luck with whatever you decide to do.

You've got so many machines, Richard. Go on, give us a snare rush!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 08:30 AM
Mywi is currently offline Click here to Send Mywi a Private Message Find more posts by Mywi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mywi
Once youve reached the "best friend" position, theres no way youll be her love. Trust me, thats how it is. You dont wanna break the friendly trust, i think even if you tell her about your feelings she will only feel distracted and weird, and so will you, if she doesnt feel the same way about you. Im telling you this because it has happened to me with 3 guys now, we were great close friends and all and i very much appreciated the friendship, then one day BAM I love you Mywi eek! and then its all just spoiled, I couldnt even look them in the eye the way I did before and I wished they had never said it. Its really not cool.

I love you

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 09:05 AM
Mywi
healed ninja.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I love you

You are not my close friend, so that doesnt count, not even as joke.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 10:58 AM
Mywi is currently offline Click here to Send Mywi a Private Message Find more posts by Mywi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Haha, diss.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 11:28 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mywi
healed ninja.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 11:40 AM
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Being in love is a pain, especially when it's with a friend that you're too scared to tell. 99% of the time the other person doesn't feel the same. Ive been there, it didn't end well, I hope it goes better for you. The best I can do is tell you to follow Mywi's advice. Sometimes it's more important to preserve a friendship like the one you describe rather than risk losing it. It's up to you though...

What is this I don't even

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 11:55 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

love you big grin

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 12:17 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mywi
healed ninja.

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
love you big grin
i know, i know.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 12:55 PM
Dyno
Authority

i know, i know.

I was lying, so you don't know

I really hate you

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 01:01 PM
Mywi
healed ninja.

Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
I was lying, so you don't know

I really hate you

I know you love me

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 01:09 PM
eezy45
Winter is coming

I know this. I've thought about this a lot. But I don't really believe it's easier to stay in the way it is and get eaten up by the envy everytime she tells you about guys.. than to just tell her and you know.. accept that the friendship will be somewhat impaired for a while..

mmh

but thanks, people..

Old Post Aug 31st, 2008 01:16 PM