KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Trip out . . I had a dream last night that I went and saw ANOTHER Hulk movie . . . .

Trip out . . I had a dream last night that I went and saw ANOTHER Hulk movie . . . .
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Trip out . . I had a dream last night that I went and saw ANOTHER Hulk movie . . . .

I dreamt that months after Edward Norton's Hulk movie came out, another one came out and it was really good, except for the special effects were terrible. Hulk looked way too short and stalky, and he was way too cartoonish looking to be believable. The critics raved that it was the best Hulk movie and they never mentioned the horrible special effects in their critiques, which really surprised me because the effects were obviously horrible, and they definitely degraded the integrity of the film's dramatic themes.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 05:00 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Maybe those damned critics never mentioned the terrible graphics because it was a dream

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 05:06 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I dreamt that months after Edward Norton's Hulk movie came out, another one came out and it was really good, except for the special effects were terrible. Hulk looked way too short and stalky, and he was way too cartoonish looking to be believable. The critics raved that it was the best Hulk movie and they never mentioned the horrible special effects in their critiques, which really surprised me because the effects were obviously horrible, and they definitely degraded the integrity of the film's dramatic themes.
****ing hell.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 05:08 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

sock

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 05:08 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Mairuzu
sock
Seconded

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 05:09 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by FoxMeister
Maybe those damned critics never mentioned the terrible graphics because it was a dream
Oh snap! This could be true. [csm]hmm[/hmm]

Wait a minute .. . no, because those critics were in my dream, so they would have commented on it. If they were critics in RL commenting on my dream that would be ridiculous, I understand that, but relatively speaking, it was odd they did not comment on the effects in my dream.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 07:57 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

sounds like Hulk 03

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 08:05 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
sounds like Hulk 03

Except Lee's Hulk was bigger and closer in durability to comic Hulk.

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 08:32 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 08:34 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Phucked Up
Mega fail.

Look at your last post . . . who actually failed?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 12:42 AM
LanceWindu

Look at your last post . . . who actually failed?

I honestly have no idea how that happened.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 02:54 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

WTF Ken?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 06:09 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Scythe
WTF Ken?

I quoted him and said "Mega fail. " and that's what happened.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 06:21 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Ahahahahaha! That's so awesome! Weird though...

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 06:22 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

beer

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 06:59 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

I've had dreams like that, too. I had one dream that I saw "The Simpsons Movie" years before it was released, and it was flipping awesome. The only problem was that they reused the "Marge falls for another man" story, though the rest(I forget what it was) rocked hard.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:26 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Toku King
I've had dreams like that, too. I had one dream that I saw "The Simpsons Movie" years before it was released, and it was flipping awesome. The only problem was that they reused the "Marge falls for another man" story, though the rest(I forget what it was) rocked hard.

Isn't that awesome, though? You got to enjoy a movie that no one else will ever get to see. That's what happened with my Hulk dream.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:29 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Isn't that awesome, though? You got to enjoy a movie that no one else will ever get to see. That's what happened with my Hulk dream.

It really is awesome. And you even get to see another movie about something you love.
So, what was the Hulk movie about?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:32 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

pageing DR.Freud

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:41 PM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Scythe
Ahahahahaha! That's so awesome! Weird though...

I wonder if I can do it again.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 07:42 PM