KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » So me and my friend...

So me and my friend...
Started by: Slay

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slay
Skyhighatrist

So me and my friend...

...were sitting on a bench in front of the local supermarket. (Now before you decide to post 'k' or some smart-ass comment like ''You sure spend a lot of time around your local supermarket'', read the rest of the thread).

Suddenly, this kid rides past us on a bicycle, probably about 17 or 18 years old, dressed completely in Lonsdale clothing. Around here that usually means you're most likely to be a racist, and probably a criminal.

Shortly after that my friend suggested we'd go to his house. And so we do. We walked onto a fairly big road, when we see the kid ride about 30 m in front of us. He turns around and shouts '' You filthy n*gger, I'm going to cut you open!'' then makes a turn right. (My friend is black)
However in order to get to his house, we have to make right turn there as well. The kid notices us again, and starts shouting that he's going to kill him again, then rides away. We walk on, but as we cross a street, I see the kid running towards us from the left of me, shouting, again, the he's going to kill my friend, only know, he's actually holding a knife. We decide to walk on, and as we've reached the end of the block, the kid comes round the corner and walks onto the block we're on right now. He stops, screams that he's going to kill him if he ever sees him again around here then shouts ''Sich heil!'', then walks back to his house.

Last edited by Slay on Nov 5th, 2008 at 08:29 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 08:25 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

I have some Lonsdale clothes

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 08:28 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

k, i wish i knew what Sich Heil meant

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 08:29 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Slay
...were sitting on a bench in front of the local supermarket. (Now before you decide to post 'k' or some smart-ass comment like ''You sure spend a lot of time around your local supermarket'', read the rest of the thread).

Suddenly, this kid rides past us on a bicycle, probably about 17 or 18 years old, dressed completely in Lonsdale clothing. Around here that usually means you're most likely to be a racist, and probably a criminal.

Shortly after that my friend suggested we'd go to his house. And so we do. We walked onto a fairly big road, when we see the kid ride about 30 m in front of us. He turns around and shouts '' You filthy n*gger, I'm going to cut you open!'' then makes a turn right. (My friend is black)
However in order to get to his house, we have to make right turn there as well. The kid notices us again, and starts shouting that he's going to kill him again, then rides away. We walk on, but as we cross a street, I see the kid running towards us from the left of me, shouting, again, the he's going to kill my friend, only know, he's actually holding a knife. We decide to walk on, and as we've reached the end of the block, the kid comes round the corner and walks onto the block we're on right now. He stops, screams that he's going to kill him if he ever sees him again around here then shouts ''Sich heil!'', then walks back to his house.

Thats ****ed up. erm

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 08:30 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

Originally posted by Mairuzu
k, i wish i knew what Sich Heil meant

Hitler-greet etc.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 08:31 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

You shoulda busted a cap in his ass.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

holy shit. that kids a ****. you and your mate should of taken him out.

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Hitler-greet etc.
Ah, he sounded pretty scared

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 08:32 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: So me and my friend...

If you know where he lives, then just throw a Molotov cocktail through his baby sister's bedroom window and forget about it.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 08:45 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
If you know where he lives, then just throw a Molotov cocktail through his baby sister's bedroom window and forget about it.

What if he doesnt have a baby sister? stick out tongue

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 08:53 PM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by @stroFan
What if he doesnt have a baby sister? stick out tongue

Oh, right.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 08:57 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Racist people are so gay

Does that make me a homophobe?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 08:58 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by FoxMeister
Racist people are so gay

Uh .. . . . . no expression

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 09:05 PM
NinthCorona

Beat.
His.
Ass.

Originally posted by FoxMeister
Racist people are so gay

laughing out loud

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 09:33 PM
NinthCorona is currently offline Click here to Send NinthCorona a Private Message Find more posts by NinthCorona Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

What a little prick.

Was he a skinhead?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 09:42 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Another mindless idiot...ugh

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 09:49 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

so you didn't paint the neighborhood with his blood? how come these true stories never have satisfying endings? sad

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 10:14 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
so you didn't paint the neighborhood with his blood? how come these true stories never have satisfying endings? sad

Here dude, I'll change the ending for you.

So me and my friend...

However in order to get to his house, we have to make right turn there as well. The kid notices us again, and starts shouting that he's going to kill him again, then rides away. We walk on, but as we cross a street, I see the kid running towards us from the left of me, shouting, again, the he's going to kill my friend, only know, he's actually holding a knife. We decide to walk on, and as we've reached the end of the block, the kid comes round the corner and walks onto the block we're on right now. He stops, screams that he's going to kill him if he ever sees him again around here then shouts ''Sich heil!'', then walks back to his house. Suddenly my friend crapped out what looked like fish tacos, so we sat on the curb and ate lunch. eek!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 10:17 PM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: So me and my friend...

Shortly after that my friend suggested we'd go to his house. And so we do. We walked onto a fairly big road, when we see the kid ride about 30 m in front of us. He turns around and shouts '' You filthy n*gger, I'm going to cut you open!'' then makes a turn right. (My friend is black) So my freind says, "yeah?" and he says "yeah" so my freind pulls out a ninja sword and rips off of his shirt and flies through the air towards him with particle effects surrounding him as he assumes a dramatic mid-air pose. then he slices the guy into 8 pieces as he passes at mach 2. then my freind crapped out what looked like fish tacos so we sat on the curb and ate lunch.

NOW the story is satisfying.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 10:22 PM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe the presumption you're feeding based only on attire, is what actually fuels this sort of behaviour.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Nov 6th, 2008 06:34 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote