KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttesss

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttesss
Started by: Kram3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kram3r

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttesss

So a bit of wee trouble is happenin' right now and I don't blame you blokes and sheilas for gettin' ya panties in knots and such but mates, be a wee bit sensible about the issue. Mates, I know it's weird comin' from me mouth such as I'm a pretty big trouble maker in these them parts but mates, I mean honest to God, what is this? Bloody L.A. Riots? Mates, should be upset about Niners game yesterday, AMRITIE? Oh and BTW, this thread is about Ax3l having his way with Abs now, bit of an alright situation I reckon.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:58 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:59 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Niners suck ass.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:00 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

twas bound to happen

outbound

TGFwashere

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:01 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Niners suck ass.

You suck.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:01 AM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

(please log in to view the image)

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:02 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

L.A. riots....oh boy!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:03 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Röland
You suck.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

BLACK SNAKE BONE

TGFwashere

Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

You dirty whore.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:05 AM
Impediment is online now! Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Impediment

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Niners suck ass.

Oh really mate? Well a least I have a team. Yes, A team. Meaning I stay loyal to one team. Mate, all I see you ****ing do is go for the whole ****ing legaue and for whoever is winning or has your favourite players on them, AMIRITE SPORTS FANS!?

Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kram3r
Oh really mate? Well a least I have a team. Yes, A team. Meaning I stay loyal to one team. Mate, all I see you ****ing do is go for the whole ****ing legaue and for whoever is winning or has your favourite players on them, AMIRITE SPORTS FANS!?
Loyal Colts fan for years. But they suck this year too

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:08 AM
Mr. Bacon
Who?

Originally posted by Impediment

jaws is on right now stick out tongue

that exact part too

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:11 AM
Mr. Bacon is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Bacon a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Bacon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Loyal Colts fan for years. But they suck this year too

Mate, when I asked you, you said Colts and Giants. I suppose that if it's any team without Tom Brady on it (You only hate him because he's better looking than you, OH SHI--) you'll be a proud supporter of them in the Superbowl this year and be all "WOO YEAH, ****ING A!!!". BTW, Mate, Colts Fan in Texas, a bit of WTF mate.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:13 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mate, when I asked you, you said Colts and Giants. I suppose that if it's any team without Tom Brady on it (You only hate him because he's better looking than you, OH SHI--) you'll be a proud supporter of them in the Superbowl this year and be all "WOO YEAH, ****ING A!!!". BTW, Mate, Colts Fan in Texas, a bit of WTF mate.
Colts fan all the way, more of an Eli Manning fan because he pwned Brady. I have always kept a fave NFC and AFC team, Colts and Giants.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:22 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

all righty

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 01:06 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttesss

So a bit of wee trouble is happenin' right now and I don't blame you blokes and sheilas for gettin' ya panties in knots and such but mates, be a wee bit sensible about the issue. Mates, I know it's weird comin' from me mouth such as I'm a pretty big trouble maker in these them parts but mates, I mean honest to God, what is this? Bloody L.A. Riots? Mates, should be upset about Niners game yesterday, AMRITIE? Oh and BTW, this thread is about Ax3l having his way with Abs now, bit of an alright situation I reckon.

Ah, dude, that Niners game was sad those last few seconds. I almost cried.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 01:07 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahsoka Tano
Restricted

Account Restricted

At least Eli is somewhat good looking. Peyton is just an ugly millionaire.

Thanks TGF

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 01:07 AM
Ahsoka Tano is currently offline Click here to Send Ahsoka Tano a Private Message Find more posts by Ahsoka Tano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

and a better QB.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 01:50 AM