KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Mates, bit of an opinion here.

Mates, bit of an opinion here.
Started by: Kram3r

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kram3r

Mates, bit of an opinion here.

So basically mates, me mate is taking me on working out soon, get me some muscles, tone the body, get fit, all of them things, so mate, is muscle Kram3r win? Y/N?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:13 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

I voted for 69

Also mate, start in 2 weeks, we'll have a bit of a competition eh bradah

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:17 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Re: Mates, bit of an opinion here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kram3r
So basically mates, me mate is taking me on working out soon, get me some muscles, tone the body, get fit, all of them things, so mate, is muscle Kram3r win? Y/N?

Do it. Then we can beat up little kids together.

Originally posted by MIÅ_T
I voted for 69

Also mate, start in 2 weeks, we'll have a bit of a competition eh bradah

JOIN MY GYM DUDE! You're walking distance from it, and I NEED a training partner. I'm sick of asking the staff there for spots. mad

What is this I don't even

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:18 PM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Mates, we should all get like that. Us aussie blokes, I mean no sheilas can resist us three, AMIRITE?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:21 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Originally posted by Kosta
Do it. Then we can beat up little kids together.

JOIN MY GYM DUDE! You're walking distance from it, and I NEED a training partner. I'm sick of asking the staff there for spots. mad

Ok, but it'll have to wait for 2 weeks, then Im free all day every day.

But I dont know how I'll go spotting for you laughing out loud I'd drop whatever you're lifting

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:21 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Look, dudes, not to spoil your fun, but, no matter how hard...no matter how long...no matter how good you work out...at the end of the day...you are still Australian.

Sorry.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:27 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Mates, we should all get like that. Us aussie blokes, I mean no sheilas can resist us three, AMIRITE?

Hell yeah. raver Then all the sheilas will be all like 'EY! Give me back my purse!"

Originally posted by MIŠT
Ok, but it'll have to wait for 2 weeks, then Im free all day every day.

But I dont know how I'll go spotting for you laughing out loud I'd drop whatever you're lifting

Awesome big grin. I'll turn you in to a beefcake in no time. yes

You don't need to be able to lift it, just lift a small percentage of the weight on my last rep to help me get the weight up so I can go to failure and have a more effective work set.

Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Mates, unfair, how can most of the KMC ***** come from ****ing Adelaide or Melbourne when there is more people here? Mate, I'm like the only Sydney ****. Probably rest of Sydney have things to do.

Because I can
Defenestration

no expression

Hell yeah. raver Then all the sheilas will be all like 'EY! Give me back my purse!"

You don't need to be able to lift it, just lift a small percentage of the weight on my last rep to help me get the weight up so I can go to failure and have a more effective work set.

no expression

Originally posted by Bardock42
Look, dudes, not to spoil your fun, but, no matter how hard...no matter how long...no matter how good you work out...at the end of the day...you are still Australian.

Sorry.

no expression

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence
Thanks Scythe for the awesome sig

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:28 PM
Because I can is currently offline Click here to Send Because I can a Private Message Find more posts by Because I can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Sorry.

Oh, you're such a b!tch .

It's not so bad for me though. I'm a Russian citizen of Australia. stick out tongue

Hazardous

Sorry.

And you mean that chicks love us no matter what we look like as long as we talk in our native accent, right?

Right? confused

Right?

Done How much is it anyway?

Kram3r

Sorry.

**** YOU!

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:29 PM
Bardock42

And you mean that chicks love us no matter what we look like as long as we talk in our native accent, right?

Right? confused

Right?

On top of it you play Warhammer no expression

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:30 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Because I can
Defenestration

Oh, you're such a b!tch .

It's not so bad for me though. I'm a Russian citizen of Australia. stick out tongue

where's your patriotism?!

Right? confused

Right?

Done How much is it anyway?

get real no expression

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:32 PM
Because I can is currently offline Click here to Send Because I can a Private Message Find more posts by Because I can Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

On top of it you play Warhammer no expression

Dont chicks love that? confused

AWW CRAP IM DOING IT ALL WRONG

Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Mates, unfair, how can most of the KMC ***** come from ****ing Adelaide or Melbourne when there is more people here? Mate, I'm like the only Sydney ****. Probably rest of Sydney have things to do.

The case with Adelaide is we all know each other... well, Mist and I do. no expression Is there anyone else from Adelaide? Because I Can is the only one from Melbourne, no?

Kram3r

What the ****? How did this thread stop being about me, Jesus **** me dead Christ.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:33 PM
Because I can
Defenestration

The case with Adelaide is we all know each other... well, Mist and I do. no expression Is there anyone else from Adelaide? Because I Can is the only one from Melbourne, no?

yeah from Melbourne
What the ****? How did this thread stop being about me, Jesus **** me dead Christ.

It is about you... we're just talkin about you behind your back...no expression

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:34 PM
Hazardous

Allies lives in Para Hills or something, you'll find him in the artwork/rp forums.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:34 PM
Kram3r

Mate, I swear if you mates come to Sydney, better get me some phone call.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2008 12:35 PM