KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I Love Tom

I Love Tom
Started by: Blight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blight
Less than Newbie

I Love Tom

Well, Jesus will be here. He's gonna be here soon. He's gonna cover us up with leaves, with a blanket from the moon with a promise and a vow and a lullaby for my brow. Well, jesus gonna be here, he gonna be here soon.

Well I'm just gonna wait here, I don't have to shout. I have no reason and I have no doubt I'm gonna get myself unfurled from this mortal coiled up world because Jesus gonna be here, he gonna be here soon.

I got to keep my eyes open so I can see my Lord. I'm gonna watch the horizon for a brand new Ford. I can hear him rolling on down the lane, I said Hallowed be thy name. Jesus gonna be, he gonna be here soon

Well, I've got to keep myself faithful, and you know I've been so good. Except for drinking, but he knew that I would. I'm gonna leave this place better than the way that I found that it was 'cause jesus gon' be here, he gonna be here soon.

-_-

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 07:23 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

there is no heaven or hell deal With it hippie

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 07:27 AM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Says the guy on god's bad side erm

-_-

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 07:28 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dont **** with the Jesus.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 08:09 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

My favorite Tom Waits song, by the way.

One little spark...

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 12:35 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh God, I love that album

Also, long time no see, Blight.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 01:40 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Tis a Good Album. I'm thinking of Covering the song.... but I think I'd do a better job with Earth Died Screaming.

-_-

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 07:41 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

DON'T GO INTO THAT BAAAAARN!!!!!!

-_-

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 06:34 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blight
Says the guy on god's bad side erm

whats a God?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 06:35 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

God:
noun, verb, god⋅ded, god⋅ding, interjection
–noun
1. the one Supreme Being, the creator and ruler of the universe.
2. the Supreme Being considered with reference to a particular attribute: the God of Islam.
3. (lowercase) one of several deities, esp. a male deity, presiding over some portion of worldly affairs.
4. (often lowercase) a supreme being according to some particular conception: the god of mercy.
5. Christian Science. the Supreme Being, understood as Life, Truth, Love, Mind, Soul, Spirit, Principle.
6. (lowercase) an image of a deity; an idol.
7. (lowercase) any deified person or object.
8. (often lowercase) Gods, Theater.
a. the upper balcony in a theater.
b. the spectators in this part of the balcony.
–verb (used with object)
9. (lowercase) to regard or treat as a god; deify; idolize.
–interjection
10. (used to express disappointment, disbelief, weariness, frustration, annoyance, or the like): God, do we have to listen to this nonsense?

-_-

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 06:45 PM
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

sarcasm

sar⋅casm   /ˈsɑrkćzəm/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [sahr-kaz-uhm] Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. harsh or bitter derision or irony.
2. a sharply ironical taunt; sneering or cutting remark: a review full of sarcasms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Origin:
1570–80; < LL sarcasmus < Gk sarkasmós, deriv. of sarkázein to rend (flesh), sneer; see sarco-
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
Cite This Source
Language Translation for : sarcasm
Spanish: sarcasmo, German: der Sarkasmus, Japanese: 皮肉

View 30 other languages »
sar·casm (sär'kāz'əm) Pronunciation Key
n.
A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.
The use of sarcasm. See Synonyms at wit1.

[Late Latin sarcasmus, from Greek sarkasmos, from sarkazein, to bite the lips in rage, from sarx, sark-, flesh.]

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2006 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
Cite This Source

sarcasm

1579, from L.L. sarcasmos, from Gk. sarkasmos "a sneer, jest, taunt, mockery," from sarkazein "to speak bitterly, sneer," lit. "to strip off the flesh," from sarx (gen. sarkos) "flesh," prop. "piece of meat," from PIE base *twerk- "to cut" (cf. Avestan thwares "to cut"). Sarcastic is from 1695. For nuances of usage, see humor.

Online Etymology Dictionary, © 2001 Douglas Harper
Cite This Source
sarcasm

noun
witty language used to convey insults or scorn; "he used sarcasm to upset his opponent"; "irony is wasted on the stupid"; "Satire is a sort of glass, wherein beholders do generally discover everybody's face but their own"--Jonathan Swift

WordNet® 3.0, © 2006 by Princeton University.
Cite This Source

sarcasm

A form of irony in which apparent praise conceals another, scornful meaning. For example, a sarcastic remark directed at a person who consistently arrives fifteen minutes late for appointments might be, “Oh, you've arrived exactly on time!”

The American Heritage® New Dictionary of Cultural Literacy, Third Edition
Copyright © 2005 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
Cite This Source
Sarcasm

Sar"casm\, n. [F. sarcasme, L. sarcasmus, Gr. sarkasmo`s, from sarka`zein to tear flesh like dogs, to bite the lips in rage, to speak bitterly, to sneer, fr. sa`rx, sa`rkos, flesh.] A keen, reproachful expression; a satirical remark uttered with some degree of scorn or contempt; a taunt; a gibe; a cutting jest.

The sarcasms of those critics who imagine our art to be a matter of inspiration. --Sir J. Reynolds.

Syn: Satire; irony; ridicule; taunt; gibe.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 06:47 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Copy pasting LOSER!!!

-_-

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 06:48 PM