KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I deleted my sig.

I deleted my sig.
Started by: SnakeEyes

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I deleted my sig.

In order to modify ANY of the information in my profile, it required me to delete my giant-ass signature. I got tired of all the info I put in there from when I was 14, so I took the plunge and deleted my almighty sig. Tis a day of mourning.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 08:05 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

How did you have an oversized sig to begin with?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 08:21 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

I don't quite know. I think it was made so long ago that the limit was greater at that time. Then, when the limits became a bit stricter, my sig just stayed the same, but if I ever tampered with my profile, it'd be gone for good.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 08:25 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I see, that sucks. Make a new sig, with Snake Eyes from the movie, I don't know.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 08:27 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Come on, that was history.

That's like burning Sydney to the ground.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 11:30 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Yeah, the signature limits were changed to exclude custom made smilies, for example, some people (RJ) had like a screen full of sig at times, though it did suck that it excluded people that used it reasonably (like SnakeEyes for example).

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 12:11 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Hmm, this is bigger than Obama's inauguration.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 12:13 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grand-Moff-Gav
Hmm, this is bigger than Obama's inauguration.

What's an Obama?

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 12:16 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I don't quite know. I think it was made so long ago that the limit was greater at that time. Then, when the limits became a bit stricter, my sig just stayed the same, but if I ever tampered with my profile, it'd be gone for good.

*Nods.*

The signature limits wouldn' t affect you unless you changed your profile.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 02:18 PM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, the signature limits were changed to exclude custom made smilies, for example, some people (RJ) had like a screen full of sig at times, though it did suck that it excluded people that used it reasonably (like SnakeEyes for example).

Goddamn it, f*ckin' people.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2009 05:46 PM