KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Pumpkin fu*ker

Pumpkin fu*ker
Started by: geshien

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Toad

Pumpkin fu*ker

A article in the Washington Post titled: "Best Comeback Line Ever."

In summary, the police arrested Patrick Lawrence, a 22-year-old white male, resident of Dacula, GA, in a pumpkin patch at 11:38 p.m. on Friday.

Lawrence will be charged with lewd and lascivious behavior, public indecency and public intoxication at the Gwinnett County courthouse on Monday.

The suspect explained that as he was passing a pumpkin patch he decided to stop. "You know, a pumpkin is soft and squishy inside and there was no one around here for miles. At least I thought there wasn't," he stated in a phone interview.

Lawrence went on to say that he pulled over to the side of the road, picked out a pumpkin that he felt was appropriate to his purposes, cut a hole in it and proceeded to satisfy his alleged "need."

"I guess I was just really into it, you know?" he commented with evident embarrassment. In the process, Lawrence apparently failed to notice a Gwinnett County police car approaching and was unaware of his audience until officer Brenda Taylor approached him.

"It was an unusual situation, that's for sure," said officer Taylor.
"I walked up to (Lawrence) and he's...just working away at this pumpkin."

Taylor went on to describe what happened when she approached Lawrence.

"I just went up and said, 'Excuse me sir, but do you realize that you are screwing a pumpkin?'

He froze and was clearly very surprised that I was there and then looked me straight in the face and said,

"A pumpkin? Damn...is it midnight already?"

Waiting for the beginning.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 07:39 AM
Mr. Toad is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Toad a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Toad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 08:00 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Should have grabbed the pumpkin and drove home with it. I would'nt like to be the guy who eats that pumkin after its been poked and inseminated

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 08:14 AM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

All I have to say is that it happened at 11:38pm. OMG STAR WARS REFERENCE.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 09:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you get thorns
village idiot

Dude uses grapes! embarrasment

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 01:43 PM
you get thorns is currently offline Click here to Send you get thorns a Private Message Find more posts by you get thorns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alicia111

quote: (post)
Originally posted by you get thorns
Dude uses grapes! embarrasment

big grin big grin big grin right on time smile

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 03:30 PM
alicia111 is currently offline Click here to Send alicia111 a Private Message Find more posts by alicia111 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

I guess all he needed was some TLC

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 03:47 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

[insert witty reference to Jason Biggs pie scene in American Pie]

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 04:05 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

...Dracula, Georgia?

no expression

Old Post Feb 26th, 2009 04:49 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

He wishes it was midnight....

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 10:27 AM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

Who can resist a sexy pumpkin?

What is this I don't even

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 11:36 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I always wondered what else one could use a Pumpkin for aside from making Jakolanterns and pie.

now i know erm

Old Post Feb 27th, 2009 12:34 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote