KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Your high school senior prom.

Did you go to/Will you go to your senior prom?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes! 14 66.67%
No. 7 33.33%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Your high school senior prom.
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Impediment
Endless

Your high school senior prom.

For all of those who are out of high school:

Did you go to your prom? Who was your date? Any good pictures to show? Did you get lucky? What was so memorable about it?

For all of those who have yet to go to their senior prom:

Who do you want to go with? What will you do and wear? What do you want to be most memorable about it? Will you "do the dew" with someone special?

My senior prom was not my thing, so I passed. In 1998, my friends and I got some beer, some weed, and some other girls who felt the same way as us, if you get me, and we stayed at home, played poker, video games, shot pool, listened to good music, drank, smoked, laughed, and screwed. That, my friends, was my idea of real fun. I would have felt really uncomfortable dancing, badly, around all night in a damn tuxedo, listening to crappy music, and not being around my friends who I can be myself with. Thats not who I am. Nor do I imagine I will ever be that way. Go figure.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 11:49 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jadeily
Puddin' Pop

My high school senior prom is sometime this coming November, and I'm still unsure as to whether I want to go or not.
If I did decide to go, I would want to go with my best friend (a male). Probably wear something simple; don't like attention. I guess what I want to remember the most is just that I had a great time with friends, being silly and dancing to music which we could make fun of but I'm not sure about the music because the school has hired a DJ for the past two years, so basically we get a lot of upbeat tempos, and some very slow trance for slow dances I guess.
"Do the dew"? lol

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 12:08 AM
jadeily is currently offline Click here to Send jadeily a Private Message Find more posts by jadeily Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I took my cheerleader girlfriend at the time to the prom..

we danced the night away and I definitely got lucky afterward..

that was one hell of a night, great music, spiked punch..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 12:15 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I never went mine

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 12:16 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Oh god, I went to my ex-girlfriend's prom, I dressed up as Spider-man and my buddy Andrew dressed up as Batman, then we thrashed the gym like we said we were gonna. Got a mighty, hefty fine after that we did. It was worth it.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 12:30 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I never went mine

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 12:33 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

It sucked so hard, I didn't even go.

One little spark...

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 12:42 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

I turned up, got my certificate, told people to stop taking photos of me, drank a few litre bottles of cola, left.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 12:56 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I went to 3. 1 for mine, 1 for one girl's (this one when to mine), and I got asked by another lady and went to hers.

All three were fun. My face was in bot sets of bewbz. (motorboating and other things.) Didn't get lucky. I am a gentleman. mad

laughing

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 01:46 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kostabot
I'm a rooster illusion

I went to mine. Our year's prom was one of the best. The SRC (student representative council) hired one of the best 5 star venues in Adelaide. Ws a great night, but the party following it was even better. Ended up at a friend's place after, and most of the year level followed. Got wasted, threw up, then got more wasted. Made a whole bunch of new friends from my eyar level that I never before talked to. Still good friends with most of them. Didn't get lucky unfortunately, but I did hava a friend's GF hit on me, give me a hug and grab my butt. Managed to avoid her for the rest of the night till she sobered up. She couldnt remember doing it. hahaha. Good times. I miss high school.

What is this I don't even

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 01:57 AM
Kostabot is currently offline Click here to Send Kostabot a Private Message Find more posts by Kostabot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Originally posted by Scythe
Oh god, I went to my ex-girlfriend's prom, I dressed up as Spider-man and my buddy Andrew dressed up as Batman, then we thrashed the gym like we said we were gonna. Got a mighty, hefty fine after that we did. It was worth it.

sounds like a good night. o.o

i, however, have never been to one. i see no point in it, nor did i in high school.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 02:14 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I went to prom to dance, have fun, and spend time with a woman. Is that good reason enough?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 02:33 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Caught that edit. XP

Yeah, sounds all like fun and all, but we were being charged like $300 a pop to get into ours because our school was run by crazed idiots. So I feel it was better to do things my way and just go hang with the friends that night at our buddy's house, since his parents were out of town. ^-^

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 02:38 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Silent Abyss
Caught that edit. XP

Yeah, I constantly have to battle being an a**hole with being nice. It's a tough job because I am quite a dick if left to my evil devices, but I figure that there's no reason to be a dick to you...so, instead, I put the objective of going to a prom, back on me.

Originally posted by Silent Abyss
Yeah, sounds all like fun and all, but we were being charged like $300 a pop to get into ours because our school was run by crazed idiots. So I feel it was better to do things my way and just go hang with the friends that night at our buddy's house, since his parents were out of town. ^-^

LAME!

If our school did that, half would go to it and the other half would go off and do their own thing. I would have been with the obviously more intelligent half and spent my $300 on something nice for my date.

I'm glad I edited, now. big grin

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 03:58 AM
AbnormalButSane
Screw up

I did not go to my senior prom.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 04:00 AM
AbnormalButSane is currently offline Click here to Send AbnormalButSane a Private Message Find more posts by AbnormalButSane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I did not go to my senior prom.

Tis a shame.

I would have taken you.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 04:01 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Mine is actually this Saturday, and I'm probably not gonna go.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 04:24 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

cant get anyone to go with you? bless :'(

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 04:26 AM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

i didnt go
too cool for school
OH AND EVERYONE WHO DID ACTUALLY GO IT WAS IN THE LIBERTY STADIUM **** IF IM GOING TO THE JACKS HOME

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 04:27 AM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Barker
Mine is actually this Saturday, and I'm probably not gonna go.

Originally posted by dadudemon
Tis a shame.

I would have taken you.

Take THAT walshy.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2009 04:27 AM