KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My Character I developed and also maybe a tip to help you better yourselves

My Character I developed and also maybe a tip to help you better yourselves
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

My Character I developed and also maybe a tip to help you better yourselves

Character essentially based on me and my views of the world. Based on my own assumption on how to better people subconsciously through talking to them can hopefully change people for the better based on my own experiences in life. And of course according to what the script calls for and also what situation my character is in and with whom he is in it with and all those other variables I wish not to write at this moment which leads into the bigger pictures of how actors ¡§should act based on their passion for this art¡¨ such as the bigger picture of the creation of the production and working well with others and so on and so fourth I don¡¦t have to tell you because you are agents who except those qualities in your potential actors or actresses or models.

Feelings I should portray based on how my character would react based on the fact that my character is a highly intellectual being who is very much in love with his girlfriend. My character only wants his girlfriend to better herself based on his subconscious and conscious love for her and also his awareness of what he says and how he says it will affect her learning process based on the type of person that she is based on his assumptions of her from previous ¡§learning experiences/experiences with her.¡¨ He try¡¦s to manipulate her for the better by talking in a calm manner, a manner in which he feels may be the solution for her to think outside her own realm which usually never works that often based on the fact that my girlfriend is incapable to learn because of her emotional root causes that she doesn¡¦t have to better her self since she is a ¡§beauty pageant queen that always try¡¦s to do the right thing¡¨ my character¡¦s emotions are changed into anger based on the fact that he assumes that others have the brain power to train their mind to think differently because of his own biased thoughts based on his abilities to train his mind. The only time my character¡¦s emotions change into anger is when his judgment is clouded emotionally from his own subconscious emotionally root causes taking over for his inability to help his girlfriend. This is the most important idea to him based on his love for her and also his inability to think outside his own box. Meaning his own inability to think past ¡§his subconscious,¡¨ also his emotions are changed based on his natural love of bettering himself based on ¡§his bigger picture ideas/his subconscious/awareness¡¨ that everyone else should do this so the world will be a much more enjoyable place if people controlled their emotions based on recognizing how important morals, ethics, and the naturally yearning to better themselves(which is a biased thought once again) so that they can recognize the bigger pictures in life which is love, appreciating life, and doing the best you can because you only ¡§receive one life apparently, so appreciate it while you got it¡¨ which are great biases and assumptions to have based on intellect and the yearning to better himself. My character only calms down when he has those ¡§euphoric¡¨ moments that tell him to remember those bigger picture ideas/this is my girlfriend I love her and enjoy her based on the fact that she is usually is naturally nice and his awareness of that. Plus he stays with her because he just can¡¦t help himself based once again on his subconscious thoughts to help better this beauty with whom he is in love which goes back to his bigger picture thoughts of enjoying life subconsciously.

Gary Val May 12, 2009
Thank you for taking the time to read this. Who every you may be ļ

I did this because of the way I was treated on KMc by those people that dont A think how others may think and B. hopefully to teach them to think outside the box/their own subconsiou but the only way to do that is to understand your own emtionaly root causes which i feel many of you wont even try to do based on your laziness and inabilaity to want to change

for those who do try i thank you and my spelling is terrible in the last section of this since i didnt have to write it for a person for whom i care how they judged me i did in the previous section because this was for poteiential agents i have auditions with

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:33 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I'll give you a spoon and your character can eat my ass

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:33 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Rather read a long walshy post about green day than this shit

TGFwashere

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:34 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchum
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Rather read a long walshy post about green day than this shit
I hope Walshy doesn't see this

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:37 PM
mitchum is currently offline Click here to Send mitchum a Private Message Find more posts by mitchum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

shit.. you're right

TGFwashere

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:37 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

Hence my theory of laziness in todays socitey that you wont even begin to try to comprehend something that is outside your own laziness or even begin to understand it or even try to. you two are very pathetic and i feel very sorry for you and whom ever you may talk to.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:38 PM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by DeNiro
Hence my theory of laziness in todays socitey that you wont even begin to try to comprehend something that is outside you laziness or even begin to understand it or even try to. you to are very pathetic and i feel very sorry for you and whom ever you may talk to.

It's because you just posted a big block of text. If it were broken up into proper paragraphs without run-on sentences it would be easier to take in.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:39 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Hence my theory of laziness in todays socitey that you wont even begin to try to comprehend something that is outside your own laziness or even begin to understand it or even try to. you two are very pathetic and i feel very sorry for you and whom ever you may talk to.

not reading that either, too lazy

TGFwashere

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:40 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by the.kenzo
It's because you just posted a big block of text. If it were broken up into proper paragraphs without run-on sentences it would be easier to take in.

KENZO KNOWS!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:40 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

All of you have many reason for why you post on kmc i am assumeing that most of you come to the off topic forum since your social lives are in the gutter based on what ever subconsious thought that makes you self confident which makes you incapable of relating to other people which makes you "socially akward based on todays ****ed up views of what is cool" which makes all of lazy based on your own justifications of how to deal with people being mean to you which makes you incapable of thinking about other sinces people are mostly mean to you.

very sad world we live in these days very sad to much information to much focus on how can i look cool rather then how can i help other i am just happy i am not like you any more that is why i want to change you guys for the better and the sad thing is you wont even try

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:43 PM
Bardock42

That was one of the worst and least helpful things I ever read.
It is riddled with hard to read and misspelled passages, the character, if anything, seems to be incredibly dull, yet full of himself, and the word subconscious is used so many times I would hope some government agency is issuing a ban on it.

I have no idea what this character is for, and why it has to exist, but on the whole reading this was the most displeasurable experience for me all week, maybe all month.

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:43 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

All of you have many reason for why you post on kmc i am assumeing that most of you come to the off topic forum since your social lives are in the gutter based on what ever subconsious thought that makes you self confident which makes you incapable of relating to other people which makes you "socially akward based on todays ****ed up views of what is cool" which makes all of lazy based on your own justifications of how to deal with people being mean to you which makes you incapable of thinking about other sinces people are mostly mean to you.

very sad world we live in these days very sad to much information to much focus on how can i look cool rather then how can i help other i am just happy i am not like you any more that is why i want to change you guys for the better and the sad thing is you wont even try
this either

TGFwashere

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:44 PM
Quincy
Debaser

i want to change you guys for the better

The **** man. Who says any of us need to change?

Save Walshy, for obvious reasons.

Sig by Scribble

Mairuzu
Old School Cool

by the way, your joker video sucks

TGFwashere

LanceWindu

Dude...you were an OTF whore yourself.

LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

But that is the test of what i am trying to accomplish that people wont even try to begin to accomplish something that may be hard. which is sad

but i do agree with you if i wasnt trying to test people

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:45 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

But that is the test of what i am trying to accomplish that people wont even try to begin to accomplish something that may be hard. which is sad

but i do agree with you if i wasnt trying to test people
No, its just the fact that we find you boring, retarded, idiotic

why would we read a stupid long post if we thought that?

sorry, i should really speak for myself...

i think you are an idiot, therefore i dont want to read it

TGFwashere

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:47 PM
DeNiro

Dude...you were an OTF whore yourself.

This is true i have tried to change through thinking outside the box and i did that that is why i no longer come here i just came here today to hopefully better others.

o i know that these psychology terms may be hard to grasp for some since you do not think of psychology and i am sorry for that it is the only way to understand something and its to nature

also all these jokes torwards me are awesome because it is just proving my point of low self confidence your feebile attempt to bring up your self confidence by making fun of others

Last edited by DeNiro on May 12th, 2009 at 08:55 PM

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:49 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

oh and your sig sucks

TGFwashere

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:50 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

profile as well

TGFwashere

Old Post May 12th, 2009 08:50 PM