KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » It's finally over!!!!

It's finally over!!!!
Started by: That ACDC Chick

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

It's finally over!!!!

well...i did it
i got my diploma today
but the feelings of success and triumph and all them warm and fuzzy feelings were watered down by the novacane and anesthetic that flowed through my system

and i realize that i havent been on in a few days so an update on my life cause theres really nothing else to do:

1. my graduation party is set for this friday[hip hip horray]

2. last night i had a strange dream where zombies had taken over my school and Foxy was there with me killing them all and at some point we ended up down in the LGI[basically where all the school plays take place as well as official Senior meeting] smoking

3. i had my wisdom teeth taken out which i wasnt too nervous about cause ive gone through surgeries before and im not really phased by that stuff. but during and after the surgery was a whole nother story
i woke up for like 2-3 seconds and had an out of body experience[cliche i know] but i saw the doctors hands drilling in my mouth as well as felt the discomfort from the drilling
and the left side of my mouth is all swollen and ****ed up so its a ***** to swallow anything and i sound funny when i talk

so thats about it....kthnxby

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 02:47 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

I don't really remember my graduation. Oh right, that's because I didn't go.

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 02:49 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

neither did i
my mom just popped into the school and got it while i was passed out in the truck still

were gonna keep tellin everyone we have to wait till August to get it then magically make it appear Friday

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 02:51 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

congrats kay

have lots of fun

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 04:01 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

Re: It's finally over!!!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
well...i did it
i got my diploma today
but the feelings of success and triumph and all them warm and fuzzy feelings were watered down by the novacane and anesthetic that flowed through my system

and i realize that i havent been on in a few days so an update on my life cause theres really nothing else to do:

2. last night i had a strange dream where zombies had taken over my school and Foxy was there with me killing them all and at some point we ended up down in the LGI[basically where all the school plays take place as well as official Senior meeting] smoking

3. i had my wisdom teeth taken out which i wasnt too nervous about cause ive gone through surgeries before and im not really phased by that stuff. but during and after the surgery was a whole nother story
i woke up for like 2-3 seconds and had an out of body experience[cliche i know] but i saw the doctors hands drilling in my mouth as well as felt the discomfort from the drilling
and the left side of my mouth is all swollen and ****ed up so its a ***** to swallow anything and i sound funny when i talk

prepare to regret everything you didnt do for the rest of your life.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 08:17 AM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'll try caring a bit later.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 08:29 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

You don't have to be at your graduation?

Over here you're forced to go otherwise you don't get your diploma.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 09:16 AM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Same here. Bastards.

Someone once taught me that the world only makes sense when you force it to.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 10:30 AM
Sorgo XIII is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo XIII a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo XIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
well...i did it
i got my diploma today

Congratulations!

sorry about your teethyness

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 01:50 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I'll try caring a bit later.

That'll be more than I do big grin

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 01:53 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Originally posted by Slay
You don't have to be at your graduation?

Over here you're forced to go otherwise you don't get your diploma.

they didnt let me cause my stupid english teacher failed me

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 05:11 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

**** school

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2009 05:12 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

School is important.

Someone once taught me that the world only makes sense when you force it to.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 07:54 AM
Sorgo XIII is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo XIII a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo XIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

mazel tov, congratzies and all that! ^^

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 04:52 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

well congrats on the diploma

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 10:23 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote