KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » IQSC Thread - Advice and Help

IQSC Thread - Advice and Help
Started by: Genesis

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Warning IQSC Thread - Advice and Help

Yes, I've decided to make an advice thread. If you'd like help or advice with an issue, whether it be personal or no, you can ask me here.

If you find that it's too personal, you can PM me and I will help you to the best of my abilities.

WARNING: My advice is not for everyone nor will it work for everyone. I do not guarantee that it will work but will give out solid advice based on logic, reason and rationality. I need a fair amount of information regarding the issue if you'd like the best advice from me. If you do not wish to use my advice, it is of your choosing. You may even just ask me for a second opinion on an issue.

Also, IQSC means "Imperator Quod Suus Consultum." It is latin and translates to, "Genesis And His Advice" in English.

I encourage members not to flame, spam or troll in this thread due to it's nature. I'd like to keep everything civil and offer quality advice for those who want/need it.

Thank you and take advantage of the opportunity I'm offering.

Let's begin.

Someone once taught me that the world only makes sense when you force it to.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 07:00 AM
Sorgo XIII is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo XIII a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo XIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol fun.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 09:29 AM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, if I ever held the title (As some would claim) of being most stuck up his own ass...you just bludgeoned me with it and claimed the prize.

Anyway, I'm off out. Look forward to seeing how this thread develops.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 09:38 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Well, if I ever held the title (As some would claim) of being most stuck up his own ass...you just bludgeoned me with it and claimed the prize.

Anyway, I'm off out. Look forward to seeing how this thread develops.

-AC

I hope you two do debate about something. Your actually likeable so I'm rooting for you.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 10:16 AM
Premo is currently offline Click here to Send Premo a Private Message Find more posts by Premo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ryo 666
I hope you two do debate about something. Your actually likeable so I'm rooting for you.

It won't be for a while, if it occurs at all, so don't hold your breath.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 10:35 AM
Sorgo XIII is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo XIII a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo XIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not THAT exited.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 10:37 AM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Genesis
Yes, I've decided to make an advice thread. If you'd like help or advice with an issue, whether it be personal or no, you can ask me here.

If you find that it's too personal, you can PM me and I will help you to the best of my abilities.

WARNING: My advice is not for everyone nor will it work for everyone. I do not guarantee that it will work but will give out solid advice based on logic, reason and rationality. I need a fair amount of information regarding the issue if you'd like the best advice from me. If you do not wish to use my advice, it is of your choosing. You may even just ask me for a second opinion on an issue.

Also, IQSC means "Imperator Quod Suus Consultum." It is latin and translates to, "Genesis And His Advice" in English.

I encourage members not to flame, spam or troll in this thread due to it's nature. I'd like to keep everything civil and offer quality advice for those who want/need it.

Let's begin.
Oh man, are you dadudemon and AC's love child?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 10:57 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 11:29 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

No.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 11:58 AM
Bardock42

No.

You seem to be in spirit.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 12:05 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ryo 666
I'm not THAT exited.
You're like not leaving and stuff?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 01:42 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Premo
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just noticed that myself lol.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 01:43 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 01:46 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Re: IQSC Thread - Advice and Help

Is there some joke I am missing here?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 01:52 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AthenasTrgrFngr
Don't wanna die...

No.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 01:54 PM
AthenasTrgrFngr is currently offline Click here to Send AthenasTrgrFngr a Private Message Find more posts by AthenasTrgrFngr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Let's begin.

ok i need some advice, what do i do? im leaving to go away to college next month, but im not bringing my car because i cannot afford that. however, the college is 85 miles away and my girl friend will be staying local. i love her and she loves me, but what should we do? oh btw if you say "she can visit you" take this into conmdsideration, she has absolutely no clue how to follow street directions and has never driven that far before. id appreciate any input i could get smile

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 03:54 PM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by Dr. Badass420
ok i need some advice, what do i do? im leaving to go away to college next month, but im not bringing my car because i cannot afford that. however, the college is 85 miles away and my girl friend will be staying local. i love her and she loves me, but what should we do? oh btw if you say "she can visit you" take this into conmdsideration, she has absolutely no clue how to follow street directions and has never driven that far before. id appreciate any input i could get smile
haha, input.

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 03:57 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Badass420
The Acid Test Awaits....

Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
haha, input.

grow up. im sorry im the only one here who is really asking for genisis' help

I don't wanna live, i dont know why, i dont have any reasons, i just want to die
thanx Pittman for this bad ass sig!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 03:59 PM
Dr. Badass420 is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Badass420 a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Badass420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Dr. Badass420

Does she have any family that would be willing to assist her in seeing you? If she does, do they know you? Trust you?

If you can't work something out, you may have to thick it out without her. I've had to do the same in similar circumstance and I'd suggest keeping contact with her and such.

How long will your course be?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 08:39 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I need some advice. When I go to bed tonight should I wear my pink nightgown or my blue one? O.o

Old Post Jul 17th, 2009 08:45 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote