KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Stupid Facebook

Stupid Facebook
Started by: Jaeh.is.Awesome

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Angry Stupid Facebook

There is a CALAMITY in the Philippines and FACEBOOK is one of the ways we keep in touch and post news, and repost news, comments, and anything that would help. and Facebook banned me from posting on walls or on comments!

This is IMPORTANT! This is the only way I can contribute in helping right now and they banned me. sad This is not fair. I understand why they banned me - who knows, maybe I *am* a spammer, but I AM NOT. What annoys me most is that I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTACT THEM.

THEY BANNED ME. This is important - I post and repost news on how to help my fellow Filipinos. I'm trying to provide info and all that!

...do you guys know how to send a COMPLAINT to fb people? I've been looking for the complaint-whatever feature EVERYWHERE. it's not even in their help center!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 02:27 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

make sock.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 02:29 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Sorry i deleted my account because Facebook is just a pain in the butt.

I'm sorry i can't help you, and i really hope it works out for you =(

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 02:31 AM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahsoka Tano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Facebook probably thinks you're a terrorist

Thanks TGF

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 02:35 AM
Ahsoka Tano is currently offline Click here to Send Ahsoka Tano a Private Message Find more posts by Ahsoka Tano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ~:Mr.Anderson:~
make sock.

making sock's a pain. and if they find out I'm a sock - I don't want to be banned for real.

It lasts for only 1-2 days. but in 1-2 days the news would die down and I wouldn't be able to help through this anymore. >>.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 02:38 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

lul i have 5 facebook socks.

YER LATEFER TEA!!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 02:59 AM
Moriarty is currently offline Click here to Send Moriarty a Private Message Find more posts by Moriarty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

it's hard to monitor all of them. stick out tongue but if worse comes to worse, i probably would try it >>.

anyway, it turns out I'm only banned on posting links on walls and comments. still.. not being able to post comments in a pain..

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 03:03 AM
Ahsoka Tano
Restricted

Account Restricted

lul i have 5 facebook socks.

Why?

Thanks TGF

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 03:48 AM
Ahsoka Tano is currently offline Click here to Send Ahsoka Tano a Private Message Find more posts by Ahsoka Tano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRiNiTYfemi
Constantly Evolving

I'd suggest sending emails hun cuz it looks like that if you send the same link/content a certain amount of times, no matter what it is, then facebook track it and ban or warn you accordingly... its not fair its just their way of cutting out spammers I guess

Sig by Scythe

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 04:41 AM
TRiNiTYfemi is currently offline Click here to Send TRiNiTYfemi a Private Message Find more posts by TRiNiTYfemi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

yeah.. I figured.

thanks. smile

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 05:12 AM
Moriarty
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ahsoka Tano
Why?
bored this summer, beat all my games. mafia wars had cool items that i needed 5 more "friends" to get.

Being sad, miserable, and lonely, I made 5 imaginary friends.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 06:25 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

bored this summer, beat all my games. mafia wars had cool items that i needed 5 more "friends" to get.

Being sad, miserable, and lonely, I made 5 imaginary friends.

thats... no expression >>.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 06:38 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

LULZ
I just got recently banned too for the same reason

They probably think we be spammin'

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 07:41 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Originally posted by occultdestroyer
LULZ
I just got recently banned too for the same reason

They probably think we be spammin'

I've accepted my lot, and would just be volunteering tomorrow. xD

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 08:09 AM
Syren
dreaming

Facebook can be a severe pain in the ass because it restricts its users for what it considers spamming activities, and yet thrusts adverts in our faces left, right and centre.

I was trying to let my friends know about a live broadcast we were doing a while back so I copied the link to the site and pasted it into new conversations via Facebook chat with about 10 friends, until I was given a warning for 'spamming'. I only sent the link to each person ONCE, and they're all people that knew me and who I knew would appreciate the heads up. I'm getting wound up just thinking about it laughing out loud

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 12:10 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Re: Stupid Facebook

Originally posted by Jaeh.is.Awesome
There is a CALAMITY in the Philippines and FACEBOOK is one of the ways we keep in touch and post news, and repost news, comments, and anything that would help. and Facebook banned me from posting on walls or on comments!

This is IMPORTANT! This is the only way I can contribute in helping right now and they banned me. sad This is not fair. I understand why they banned me - who knows, maybe I *am* a spammer, but I AM NOT. What annoys me most is that I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONTACT THEM.

THEY BANNED ME. This is important - I post and repost news on how to help my fellow Filipinos. I'm trying to provide info and all that!

...do you guys know how to send a COMPLAINT to fb people? I've been looking for the complaint-whatever feature EVERYWHERE. it's not even in their help center!

What you need to do is fine the horn of a unicorn and then blow in it to make the facebook faries come with the magical golden pen...to get the pen you have to slay the facebook dragon to get the paper to write on because its the only paper that the pen will write on...then once thats done you have to write down your complaint in ogre language...and then, then...you may get to write on walls again

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 12:40 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Re: Re: Stupid Facebook

@syren: yeah. I got banned. blocked. totally. got only one warning and poof! hope it gets back into service tomorrow.

Originally posted by steverules_2
What you need to do is fine the horn of a unicorn and then blow in it to make the facebook faries come with the magical golden pen...to get the pen you have to slay the facebook dragon to get the paper to write on because its the only paper that the pen will write on...then once thats done you have to write down your complaint in ogre language...and then, then...you may get to write on walls again

...wow. a quest!

...nah. stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 01:12 PM
steverules_2

EDIT: Find smile

Oh come on! Quests are great!

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 03:14 PM
steverules_2 is online now! Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

you go, then. stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 03:16 PM
steverules_2

But I have no problem with facebook, they let me post on my wall

BUT you have problems lady..with them not in general...or you might I dunno

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Sep 29th, 2009 03:18 PM