KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Pwned....

Pwned....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Pwned....

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 11:35 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Phuck all h8rs.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 11:40 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The founder of the Jedi religion inspired by the Star Wars films was thrown out of a Tesco supermarket for wearing his distinctive brown hood.
Daniel Jones, 23, who has 500,000 followers worldwide, was told the hood flouted store rules and was ordered to remove it or leave the supermarket.
As a result Jones, who also goes by the Jedi name Morda Hehol, claims he has been 'victimised over his beliefs' and left 'emotionally humiliated' by the supermarket in Bangor, North Wales.

But Tesco hit back in the spirit of the epic space saga and claimed that the three most well known Jedi Knights in the Star Wars movies - Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker - all appeared in public without their hoods.
Mr Jones, from Holyhead, said his religion dictated that he should wear the hood in public places and is considering legal action against the chain.

'It states in our Jedi doctrination that I can wear headwear. It just covers the back of my head,' he said.

'You have a choice of wearing headwear in your home or at work but you have to wear a cover for your head when you are in public.'
He said he'd gone to the store to buy something to eat during his lunch-break when staff approached him and ordered him to the checkout where they explained he would have to remove the offending hood or leave the store.
'They said: "Take it off", and I said "No, its part of my religion. It's part of my religious right." I gave them a Jedi church business card.'
Mr Jones claimed the store manager and staff were 'unco-operative' and left him feeling 'emotionally humiliated' for making fun of his beliefs.

'They weren't listening to me. They wasted my personal time. They were rude and not very nice to me. They had three people around me. It was intimidating.

'It was discrimination. They were making a joke against me. I was really upset. Nobody should be treated like that.
'We have 500,000 members in our church. It is a religion founded in Wales with a scripture and ceremonies'
Mr Jones has made an official complaint to Tesco, is considering a boycott of the store and is seeking legal advice.
A Tesco spokesperson said: 'He hasn't been banned. Jedis are very welcome to shop in our stores although we would ask them to remove their hoods.
'Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda and Luke Skywalker all appeared hoodless without ever going over to the Dark Side and we are only aware of the Emperor as one who never removed his hood.
'If Jedi walk around our stores with their hoods on, they'll miss lots of special offers.'

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 11:42 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Why didnt he use the force.......laughing that those guys are a bunch of losers.

What is next the Klingon religion??? laughing

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Oct 21st, 2009 at 11:47 PM

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 11:43 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Wow....

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 11:46 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

1. The Daily Mail sucks.

2. Really old.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 11:47 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old, new, still funny.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 11:50 PM
Squirrel Fart

I guess the Empire own the Jedi didnt they....laughing

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 11:52 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

These parts in particular made me

But Tesco hit back in the spirit of the epic space saga and claimed that the three most well known Jedi Knights in the Star Wars movies - Yoda, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker - all appeared in public without their hoods.

'If Jedi walk around our stores with their hoods on, they'll miss lots of special offers.'

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 11:54 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Morda Hehol?!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 03:24 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

What a whiny *****. He said that workers at a store asking him to take his hood off was "intimidating"
and he calls himself a jedi warrior... for shame.

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 03:38 AM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

What a stupid religion.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 03:54 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Sounds like the power of the force is more with tesco, seriously though this dude said he was intimidated by a couple of co-workers and yet jedi's have been in much worse situations

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 11:10 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

just had to be welsh didn't he

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 12:13 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magic_hate_ball
KILL!KILL!THIS IS HOCKEY!

Who lets some of these people out without supervision?

OLD TIME HOCKEY...
LIKE EDDIE SHORE!!!!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 01:16 PM
magic_hate_ball is currently offline Click here to Send magic_hate_ball a Private Message Find more posts by magic_hate_ball Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

No hoods allowed at all in that store aye? Or is it just bullying?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 01:37 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

That's what i was thinking, i wear my hoodie a lot.

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 01:52 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

what a Sissie

everyone knows the Sith religion's where is at

see if they would have dare kick him out if he was wearing this hoodie:
(please log in to view the image)
http://www.macys.com/catalog/produc...-5-_-64-_-MP564

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 02:34 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insomniatric
The Spider

blink

Sig and Avatar made by Steverules_2 (Thank you!)

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 09:43 PM
Insomniatric is currently offline Click here to Send Insomniatric a Private Message Find more posts by Insomniatric Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_D_J
what a Sissie

everyone knows the Sith religion's where is at

see if they would have dare kick him out if he was wearing this hoodie:
(please log in to view the image)
http://www.macys.com/catalog/produc...-5-_-64-_-MP564
Yep, that would keep em quiet for sure...

I got everything!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2009 10:06 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote