KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Is Making Out Considered Cheating?

Is Making Out Considered Cheating?
Started by: Neo_Version 7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Arrow Is Making Out Considered Cheating?

Yes or no?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 04:22 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

If you're in a relationship with someone else, then yes. In my opinion, that is cheating.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 04:23 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LanceWindu
If you're in a relationship with someone else, then yes. In my opinion, that is cheating.

What that dude said.

But it also depends on the rules you setup for your relationship.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 04:39 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

yup , it depends what ur arrangement is... also what cultural customs you guys share...

if she is pecking ppl on the cheek it isnt so bad.. if she is having sensual kisses that is another thing.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 04:46 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Earthlover
Andy Dick happened...

yeah,i guess so...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 05:54 AM
Earthlover is currently offline Click here to Send Earthlover a Private Message Find more posts by Earthlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

If bodily fluids are exchanged, it's cheating.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 05:55 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Earthlover
Andy Dick happened...

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

no frickin' Der!

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 05:57 AM
Earthlover is currently offline Click here to Send Earthlover a Private Message Find more posts by Earthlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

What if a girl gives the guy a handjob?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 05:59 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Earthlover
Andy Dick happened...

then yes.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 06:00 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dammit.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 06:05 AM
Smurph
------

What if she ****s it up?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 06:05 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Earthlover
Andy Dick happened...

still yes.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 06:07 AM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi

This.

Licking and genital contact are also forms of cheating.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 06:10 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Original Smurph
What if she ****s it up?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 06:13 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
yup , it depends what ur arrangement is... also what cultural customs you guys share...

if she is pecking ppl on the cheek it isnt so bad.. if she is having sensual kisses that is another thing.

A kiss on the cheek is not even in the same ballpark as making out with someone.

Anyway, it depends on the specific arrangements of the relationship but in general, yes, it would be considered cheating.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 06:27 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

A kiss on the cheek is nothing. When I was married, I went to meet her relatives, all hispanic. They all greeted me with a kiss on the cheek, even the men. I wasn't used to it, made me a bit uneasy, until they explained it was customary in Mexico.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 06:32 AM
Ultraviolence
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cheating is subjective although there are loose guidelines as to what is considered cheating and what isn't. It remains purely subjective, however.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 12:19 PM
Ultraviolence is currently offline Click here to Send Ultraviolence a Private Message Find more posts by Ultraviolence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Physical cheating is not the only type of cheating.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 12:44 PM
Smurph
------

Yeah, it obviously depends on the boundaries of the relationship and what stage it is. I've never personally been at a stage where making out wouldn't be cheating, but something more serious would- if we're committed enough to mutually consider the other cheating in certain scenarios, making out has always been understood to be not 'k.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 02:32 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Yes or no?

Anything you wouldn't want your girlfriend to be doing with another man is what you should not do with another female. roll eyes (sarcastic) I doubt you'd like it very much if your girlfriend made out with another man.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 02:47 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote