KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Happy Birthday Vinny!

Happy Birthday Vinny!
Started by: Vinny Valentine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Happy Birthday Vinny!

You know you're officially forgotten on KMC when a birthday thread doesn't pop up.

Oh, and I'm still pissed off Kramer got banned for absolutely nothing. Although, that got ignored. Dictatorships work like that, ask Hitler.

<3 19.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 02:57 AM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

awww i woulda made you one if i saw your name on the birthday thingy on the homepage
happy birthday happy

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 03:01 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Kramer was banned?

erm. I mean, Happy B-Day!

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 03:12 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultraviolence
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Happy Birthday Vinny!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
Kramer was banned?

erm. I mean, Happy B-Day!

I recall that. I believe he was restricted in the "desu" thread for knocking the administration several times in a lightly subtle but fairly obvious manner.

I think it was these posts that got him the restriction for a month:

quote:
OFFICIAL MODERATOR POWER RANKINGS

1.) Backfire
2.) Deathblow
3.) Impediment
4.) Lil Bitchiness
5.) Raz
9001.)Storm
9002.) Peach

quote:
>implying WD is still a mod
>implying you don't just like Rex because hes an SDfag. Although true, he is pretty cool
>signature board
>best forum

quote:
>implying it's not implied until GOAT is mentioned
>implying non-mod members didn't like Mist or Silver_Tears
>implying the banter, trolling and people were better in Sig forum

quote:
>Lana
>Greatest
>same sentence
>without "is no where near the" between it.
>my face.

quote:
>my face when this thread gets closed because I stated my opinion and I'll just open up another in two weeks and no one will know the difference.

Oh, Happy birthday, whoever you are.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 09:50 AM
Ultraviolence is currently offline Click here to Send Ultraviolence a Private Message Find more posts by Ultraviolence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

Its sad you made a happy birthday thread for your self...

Happy birthday.

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 02:54 PM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Whos Vinny?

I hope hes not Canadian...

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 03:34 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Cry cry cry, I didn't get one either. Do you see me making raising a ****us about it?

One little spark...

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 04:07 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude's tired of being the only one to stroke his dick.

Therefore, this thread.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 07:57 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I don't think I got one either. But I've been more or less gone for months. So I don't mind.

Old Post May 4th, 2010 08:27 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine

You know you're officially forgotten on KMC when a birthday thread doesn't pop up.

Oh, and I'm still pissed off Kramer got banned for absolutely nothing. Although, that got ignored. Dictatorships work like that, ask Hitler.

<3 19.

You're the one who only comes on KMC once every couple of months, and only posts in threads you made yourself.

Maybe if you act like part of the community...

Old Post May 4th, 2010 03:52 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Originally posted by LanceWindu
You're the one who only comes on KMC once every couple of months, and only posts in threads you made yourself.

Maybe if you act like part of the community...

laughing

You talk about a community, when you have openly quit KMC several times? Dude **** that. KMC has turned to garbage over the past year. Yes, I post in my threads because there isn't anything else to post in. Let's see.... Post in your social thread? Or someone elses? Wow, KMC sure has gotten even more original over the years.

Oh wait. It hasn't. Because all the other forums are dying off, and KMC isn't offering anything new to keep it's old members.

Remember the signature forum? Hard to considering it died two years ago.

That's why KMC is dying. Everyone is leaving because nothing new is happening.

Old Post May 4th, 2010 09:05 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

laughing

You talk about a community, when you have openly quit KMC several times? Dude **** that. KMC has turned to garbage over the past year. Yes, I post in my threads because there isn't anything else to post in. Let's see.... Post in your social thread? Or someone elses? Wow, KMC sure has gotten even more original over the years.

Oh wait. It hasn't. Because all the other forums are dying off, and KMC isn't offering anything new to keep it's old members.

Remember the signature forum? Hard to considering it died two years ago.

That's why KMC is dying. Everyone is leaving because nothing new is happening.

Rather than leaving...why don't they ADD to KMC to keep it fresh?

Bitching and moaning about nothing new happening and not doing anything to add to the forum yourself? Nothing but a contradiction.

Old Post May 4th, 2010 09:33 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

this thread seems pretty new+fresh you know

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/t530370.html

i would wish you happy birthday but i don't like you

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post May 4th, 2010 09:42 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

How come?

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 4th, 2010 09:46 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Wålshy~
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dunno i just have that feeling you know

Thanks to That AC/DC Chick <3

Old Post May 4th, 2010 09:49 PM
~Wålshy~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Wålshy~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Wålshy~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Rather than leaving...why don't they ADD to KMC to keep it fresh?

Bitching and moaning about nothing new happening and not doing anything to add to the forum yourself? Nothing but a contradiction.

I've made my contributions. I do recall three writing competitions and being part of the signature contests. Not to mention various things in the OTF.

What about you ken?

Old Post May 5th, 2010 02:03 AM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

Happy Birthday Vinny.

made by Scribble

Old Post May 5th, 2010 02:18 AM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I've made my contributions. I do recall three writing competitions and being part of the signature contests. Not to mention various things in the OTF.

What about you ken?

What do you mean, what about me?

I was one of the reasons we even HAD a sig forum and the sig duel forum. I've been an active member here for going on 9 years. I've been a moderator here. I made some of the most successful threads in several forums.

Yeah, I got tired of KMC a few times, but I keep coming back because I like the people here. We post daily and keep the forum active, even if it's nowhere near what it was in it's heyday.

What I meant with my comment, is why don't they continue to add to the forum, not their contributions several years ago.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 03:38 AM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Always late for the party.

Happy Birthday Vinny!

Now, start uploading more videos you crazy Canuck!

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:27 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

What do you mean, what about me?

I was one of the reasons we even HAD a sig forum and the sig duel forum. I've been an active member here for going on 9 years. I've been a moderator here. I made some of the most successful threads in several forums.

Yeah, I got tired of KMC a few times, but I keep coming back because I like the people here. We post daily and keep the forum active, even if it's nowhere near what it was in it's heyday.

What I meant with my comment, is why don't they continue to add to the forum, not their contributions several years ago.

We should have a "who has contributed the most" thread. It would be epic. Respectful, I hope, but epic. Or sad.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 04:53 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote