KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » I love out doing people in religion debates.

I love out doing people in religion debates.
Started by: mikeydude

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

I love out doing people in religion debates.

:] its fun. Plus since i claim no religion or specific entity. It makes it alot easier.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 07:42 AM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Was born and raised as a Jehovah's Witness for the last 17 years. I always enjoyed meeting people who would try to debate because we're taught to get them to STFU without actually getting involved in the time wasting debate.

The nub JW's always break down and get involved, though. Can't help themselves.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 07:45 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

Haha. Funny. I generally debate with christians. There all too much fun.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 07:49 AM
mikeydude is currently offline Click here to Send mikeydude a Private Message Find more posts by mikeydude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

I feel the same way. Because I'm no longer a JW, other JW's try to argue why my reasons for leaving the organization are wrong, brings much lulz.

What subjects do you usually debate about?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 07:57 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

Haha... nice.

Umm, really whatever gets thrown my way. Of course if someone is to become judgemental. I always pull the judgment card.
But i can say its most of the time differences in how god and people who act like god.

For instance. I once debated on facebook with a pastor about a year back, on one of Jim Morrisons quotes... something about fear. The pastor said that with "god" all things are possible, like getting over fears and such. And i simply stated the fact that if you have the ability to fight your fears you do not need an entity to tell you that you can. Because you simply can. But it eventually came down to it she and other christians were judging what he did, i.e. drugs. So i pulled that card.

Its funny how they all shut up after that. I practically call it a finisher. Haha.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 08:10 AM
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

Also the possibility of "god" being real. That too is a very popular topic.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 08:13 AM
you get thorns
village idiot

I would never argue religion on the net. angel

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 11:11 AM
you get thorns is currently offline Click here to Send you get thorns a Private Message Find more posts by you get thorns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

quote: (post)
Originally posted by mikeydude
I'm Christian and I'm no fun at all.

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 12:03 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I like it as well but I only debate if something comes up.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 01:12 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by mikeydude
That's not funny. It's like trying to convince a retarded person they're retarded.

It's just mean.

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 01:23 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by Ax3l
That's not funny. It's like trying to convince a retarded person they're retarded.

It's just mean.
Oh wow, that's very condescending.

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 01:27 PM
Grate the Vraya is currently offline Click here to Send Grate the Vraya a Private Message Find more posts by Grate the Vraya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Atheists are usually just as stupid as Christians. I'd rather talk to a reasonable Christian, than to one of those childish, confrontational atheists who think they are the bee's knees because they somehow ended up not believing in God.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 01:28 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slay
Skyhighatrist

The bee's knees.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 01:29 PM
Slay is currently offline Click here to Send Slay a Private Message Find more posts by Slay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grate the Vraya
Disciple of Inglip

Originally posted by Bardock42
Atheists are usually just as stupid as Christians. I'd rather talk to a reasonable Christian, than to one of those childish, confrontational atheists who think they are the bee's knees because they somehow ended up not believing in God.
hehe, "bee's knees"

I got everything!

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 01:29 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by Amazing Vrayo!!
Oh wow, that's very condescending.
I don't see it...

One little spark...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 01:40 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Looks like Mikeys going to hell

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 02:40 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Hardcore fundamentalist "I'm right and hence you are wrong" people of all sorts are beyond obnoxious.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 02:51 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Peach
Hardcore fundamentalist "I'm right and hence you are wrong" people of all sorts are beyond obnoxious.

True, true.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 03:25 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm an atheist, I am not a stupid follower of "god" therefore I am holier smarter than thou.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 05:00 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mikeydude
Cleveland is the Reason.

Seeming as i already clairfied the fact that i do not claim a religion, or position/entity. You musn't be talking to me.

Not to mention. Christians are not retarded. They just believe in an entity that has no facts.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2010 07:39 PM