KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » How many hours do you sleep a Night?

How many hours do you sleep a Night?
Started by: K.Diddy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

Shocked How many hours do you sleep a Night?

smile On average

sad Lately on week nights,I have only been averaging 4 to 5 hrs a night

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 10:35 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

2 1/2

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 10:43 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
2 1/2

no expression

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 10:45 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

I sleep about 3 hours every 2 or 3 days.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 11:08 AM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by K.Diddy
no expression

Insomnia isn't fun.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 11:20 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
you get thorns
village idiot

3 without aid.
6-7 with chemical help.
Only over the counter of course.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 11:30 AM
you get thorns is currently offline Click here to Send you get thorns a Private Message Find more posts by you get thorns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

9. No problem.

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 11:49 AM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Zero...because I work night shift.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:25 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends what day it is.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:26 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

alot.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:49 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scythe
Insomnia isn't fun.
Tell me about it, some days I couldn't even sleep. Just lay there awake.

At the moment I'm at about 7, but I'm betting that'll decline a lot with working and partying at uni.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:50 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've never had insomnia, I can't imagine the hell.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 12:55 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaibs
Oh Miley.

It's horrible. Sometimes you have no idea whether you're coming or going. I just zone out a lot in the middle of the night sitting there. I do get a lot done during nights, but to be honest I much rather have sleep any day of the week.

Have you lost your mind? Tell me where you think we crossed the line. No more drugs for me, pussy and religion is all I need.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 01:40 PM
Kaibs is currently offline Click here to Send Kaibs a Private Message Find more posts by Kaibs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everything's a copy of a copy of a copy?

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 01:41 PM
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

4-6 hours

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 01:43 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I try to get inleast ten hours of sleep every night depending if I fall asleep on time (which bearly happens)or if I have to get up early for my job,.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 02:50 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

average 6 hours now.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 02:50 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

That is pretty good.Are you a good sleeper?It takes me inleast until one in the morning to fall asleep or later depending on my night at my job.I hate laying down and watching the clock untiil I finally fall asleep and my husband is already snoring right next to me.

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 02:54 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

no. i am usually tired. i am just use to not getting a full 8 due to past training.

i function off of 4 to 6.

6 hours is now my average since my insomnia has started to fade.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 02:57 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Well I am your insomnia went away did you take meds for it?That is what I am thinking of doing.Anyway got to go talk to you tomorrow.

Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2010 02:59 PM