KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The "What Did You Dream About" Thread

The "What Did You Dream About" Thread
Started by: Dolos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

The "What Did You Dream About" Thread

So last Saturday night I had a dream about that particular manager and a chaotic work day. He was getting pistol with one of the street workers. The worker started hitting the manager, they traded a few blows but the manager is a small guy and was getting the worst of the beating.

So he pulls out a gun on the worker. The worker goes from angry to scared shytless. The manager then directs him to the edge of the mezzanine. The street worker looks down behind him, and looks back at the manager, and says, "[Insert manager's name here], I'm so sorry." The manager screams, "NOT SORRY ENOUGH!", and then shoots him square in the face. The worker falls off the mezz and bounces off the concrete below.

The manager didn't get fired because in my dreamworld self-defense is ample justification for almost premeditated murder. .

Last edited by KillaKassara on Jul 24th, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2013 12:21 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

I was running around in a strange world with people I didn't know, there was no point to the dream, just really weird. It's like that most nights tho, lol.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2013 01:12 AM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by COG Veteran
I was running around in a strange world with people I didn't know, there was no point to the dream, just really weird. It's like that most nights tho, lol.

Perhaps you seek more interpersonal relationships. Perhaps you're unsatisfied with the level of chemistry you have when you interact with people.

And perhaps my dream indicates that I see that manager as a violent person.

Your subconscious, however, is irrational, it is your animal side. 99% of people can't totally ignore their animal desires. I can. That's my unnatural (literally) advantage.

When flirting or "trying to score", however, one's best bet would be to appeal to their irrational side. If they can't stop dreaming about you, you've already won desirability. Getting in the friend-zone from there, making them comfortable, almost ensures the start of a chemical relationship.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Jul 24th, 2013 at 02:03 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2013 01:58 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote