KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Hey YOU

Hey YOU
Started by: Oneness

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey YOU

You pissed cause you had a little break-up with a pencil dick not even half as "beautiful" as me!?

I told you, I was lobotomized on Abilify, that facial fat hides the shit and you're never going to be able to break your first impressions. Good, you don't deserve me either, then, you bullying psychotic bastard cnt.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 06:12 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

This new beta age is killing.

And you're apparently nothing more than a beta-aged btich who can't even fcuking see past one dude who's not ever going to amount to 1/1000000ths of me.

The only reason I'm ****ing even interested in you is cause you're so easy and your standards are so low yet your reject.

It's a logic hole I must fill. Your pussy ****ing gay cnt.

I will get you, and then I will dump you. But it's not going to be like your other breakups, you'll be poor, imprisoned, and I'll have ****ed your life up. Show you the other side, what btiches put real men through.

I'm going to unspoil your sorry ass.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 06:29 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

Holy shit bro, say it don't spray it

1,000,000: mitchypoopoo

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 06:48 PM
mitchydumbface is currently offline Click here to Send mitchydumbface a Private Message Find more posts by mitchydumbface Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shut up whoever posted in this thread cause I did not read it and IDC.

Anyway, she called him beautiful, I remember. But not me!? And I'm not saying more beautiful than him, she never called me beautiful in general.

To him:

His facebook will update where the next place he'll hang will be at and that's where I'll bludgeon him wit mah "beautiful" fists before going home and showering my "beautiful" body.

I'm a 10's 10, I'm a 10 10 10, a true 10/10! big grin

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 07:16 PM
Bardock42

Why can't you just hold your phone in landscape mode. I mean, really...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 07:40 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

People suck. This is the one truth you can count on in life, How much, when and where you want them to suck is completely up to you. ;-)

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 08:56 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Hey YOU

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Oneness

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 10:22 PM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

I'm sure you're beautiful on the inside, Dolos.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 10:30 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Billy Wonka

Originally posted by Mindset
I'm sure you're beautiful on the inside, Dolos.

That's the direction im digging in

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 10:34 PM
Billy Wonka is currently offline Click here to Send Billy Wonka a Private Message Find more posts by Billy Wonka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Re: Hey YOU

Who is the ugly troll in this vid?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 10:35 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Hey YOU

Originally posted by Galan007
Who is the ugly troll in this vid?
Let's see your hideous face,btch.

I'm probably, 20 times better looking than you when I shave and cut my hair.

Probably 10 or 15 times better looking than you in that video with me acting nutty and shit. lol

I'm hotter than anyone Konfetka could get with.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 10:50 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

You's a buncha ugly mother****er compared to me, so was the dude she called "Beautiful".

Attachment: 10526004_10203268044355340_33026594056273344_n.jpg
This has been downloaded 63 time(s).

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 10:51 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

In this pic I look especially good.

Attachment: rlcal4.jpg
This has been downloaded 58 time(s).

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 10:52 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by konfetka
That's the direction im digging in
I'm 30 times better looking than you, like for real.

Somebody say something cause I'm getting bored pwning your sorry asses you ****ing hideous grotesque dumass morsels.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 10:53 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're all forgetting who in the **** your talking to it seems like. I'm your God.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 10:54 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galan, I expect a concession pronto you're taking to ****ING long to respond to me, my btch.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 10:57 PM
Billy Wonka

I'm 30 times better looking than you, like for real.

Are you sure tiger?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 11:16 PM
Billy Wonka is currently offline Click here to Send Billy Wonka a Private Message Find more posts by Billy Wonka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

Originally posted by Bardock42
Why can't you just hold your phone in landscape mode. I mean, really...

Asking the important questions

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 11:22 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

You's a buncha ugly mother****er compared to me, so was the dude she called "Beautiful".
You look like Robert Deniro in Taxi Driver.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 11:24 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mindset
You look like Robert Deniro in Taxi Driver.
Just yesterday I was compared to Joe Black:

Old Post Nov 1st, 2014 11:51 PM