KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Do you have any disorders or disabilities?

Do you have any disorders or disabilities?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Do you have any disorders or disabilities?

I have the following: OCD, ADHD, Aspergers, Bipolar Disorder, Astigmatism, Depression, Anxiety, and some weird disorder that makes me really sensitive emotionally (can't remember the name).

I know this may not play into anything, but for the majority of Grade School, I was in Special ED.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 15th, 2015 08:05 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Oh, and I have serious anger and temper problems, and most likely have hypersexuality.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 08:06 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Astigmatism
Asthma
Bad left knee
Arthritis of the knees

Old Post May 15th, 2015 08:17 PM
NewLanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Oh that's a lot of things. Were you diagnosed with this?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post May 15th, 2015 08:20 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Well, not with clinical depression, or anxiety, but I never really brought it up, but I have random fits of sadness and I take way too many things to heart.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 08:22 PM
Jmanghan

Everything else I was diagnosed with.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 08:23 PM
Impediment
Endless

I have a mild to moderate stutter/speech impediment, hence my name.

Type 1 Bi-polar, but it's under wraps.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post May 15th, 2015 09:29 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Disabled back. Only 29 and have had 6 major surgeries since all this began when I was 16. Several herniated discs and pinched nerves. I not only have a variety of metal inside me, but actual technology as well. Think of a tens unit..but one that is implanted inside your body. Yet even with that I still require pain medication as well.

Also have massively high blood pressure.

Old Post May 15th, 2015 10:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Poor Surtur... :/

Old Post May 16th, 2015 12:45 AM
Jmanghan

I'm allegic to cigarette smoke.

Old Post May 16th, 2015 12:46 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I have the following: OCD, ADHD, Aspergers, Bipolar Disorder, Astigmatism, Depression, Anxiety, and some weird disorder that makes me really sensitive emotionally (can't remember the name).

I know this may not play into anything, but for the majority of Grade School, I was in Special ED.
Oh, and I have serious anger and temper problems, and most likely have hypersexuality.

Sounds like you may also have an acute case of pseudologia fantastica

Also I just get migraines since I was 9. Average 3-4 a week.

Old Post May 16th, 2015 01:41 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Pathological lying?

Well, yeah.

But not anymore.

I always get overwhelming guilt if I keep anything to myself now.

Old Post May 16th, 2015 01:48 AM
rudester
Tommy

Just food allergies a whole bunch of stuff I can't eat... the rest is privet shhhhhhh! Lol

Old Post May 16th, 2015 03:36 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewLanceWindu
Keeper of the Prophecy

Originally posted by rudester
the rest is privet shhhhhhh! Lol

So your dick burns when you pee?

Old Post May 16th, 2015 03:38 AM
NewLanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send NewLanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by NewLanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

It did once but I took shit for that... lol 30 days and it was gone
...how do u know u got the gohn too? Lol

Old Post May 16th, 2015 03:53 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

This isn't have you ever gotten an STD its are u retarded thread...

Old Post May 16th, 2015 03:55 AM
Sancty
-

and some weird disorder that makes me really sensitive emotionally (can't remember the name).

is it borderline ? people with borderline feel emotions very strongly and have strong mood swings. much more likely in women

I have a few disorders general anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder (though I'm able to deal with it pretty well now) & depression
..also been diagnosed with body dysmoprhic disorder but I dont have it IMO. & a form of PTSD which I don't think I actually have

Old Post May 16th, 2015 04:08 AM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I'm allegic to cigarette smoke.

We could never hang out in RL.

Old Post May 16th, 2015 05:12 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Sancty
is it borderline ? people with borderline feel emotions very strongly and have strong mood swings. much more likely in women

I have a few disorders general anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder (though I'm able to deal with it pretty well now) & depression
..also been diagnosed with body dysmoprhic disorder but I dont have it IMO. & a form of PTSD which I don't think I actually have
Social Anxiety is a big one, I can't be around big groups of people, when friends bring along some random people I try to put on a tough guy act irl so I'm not a target of ridicule.

Well, to describe it bluntly, I'm a pussy emotionally.

I have gotten incredibly upset over the smallest things, like the word "k", or some random creeped out smiley, or when people say LOL, after I type something when I know I didn't say or do anything funny.

Small stuff like that.

Old Post May 16th, 2015 05:49 AM
riv6672

Maybe you dont see it when you do something funny. You could be a classic "straight man".

Old Post May 16th, 2015 05:58 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote