KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Evil Dead

Evil Dead
Started by: Undying

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
straightedge209
Artificial Designs

Evil Dead

Evil Dead
A boy named ash and his parents go for a hike, with friends. They discover The Book of the Dead and a tape recorder belonging to a professor, who also owns the cabin. They discover a tape recorder that a professor had used to record incantations from the Necronomicon XMortis - the Book of the Dead. When he turns it on, the recording releases a dark, sinister force from the woods. It turns ash's friend Linda into a zombie, her soul possessed by some hideous demon, and then tries to do the same to Ash. The people start turning into evil deadites, and the others soon learn from the tape that the only way to kill a person who is turned into a deadite is by total body dismemberment. People are dying left and right; one girl early in the story looses control and runs off into the woods, only to be raped and killed by the trees. Ash was almost posessed himself, except the golden glory of the rising sun had driven the evil out from him. Eventually, he managed to escape the cabin and hike his way during daytime back to civilization.

Ash was admitted to an asylum where his stories were all dismissed for paranoia, hallucinations and possible drug use. In a few months, Ash played the game and was freed from his captivity. His job at a hardware store was lost, but he had in his posession the Necronomicon. Ash now returns to the Cabin. With 10 of his friends.

Name: Ash Campbell
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 167 Ibs
Bloodtype: O
Martial Status: Single, Not Looking
Items: Shotgun, The Book Of The Dead

( Basically Ash was 13 at the time he was in the Asylum. )
10 people can participate in this RPG. And more can join...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 03:36 PM
straightedge209 is currently offline Click here to Send straightedge209 a Private Message Find more posts by straightedge209 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

im confused and did you get permisson if so ill join

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:11 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

If you have permission I will join. sounds cool!

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:16 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nyria
The Slayer

I will join as well if you have permission.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 07:17 PM
Nyria is currently offline Click here to Send Nyria a Private Message Find more posts by Nyria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mardel
true vampire lord

gt permission and ill join

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:01 AM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

i'll join if you gt permission

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:11 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gamewarrior
The Drifter of Dreams

Ill also join if you got permission.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 09:24 AM
gamewarrior is currently offline Click here to Send gamewarrior a Private Message Find more posts by gamewarrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
straightedge209
Artificial Designs

How do I do that? Sorry, I'm new here. I don't know how to do that.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:38 PM
straightedge209 is currently offline Click here to Send straightedge209 a Private Message Find more posts by straightedge209 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

on the top of the forum page there is a thing that says i wann start a new game post here first do that ask for permission and let people joi there to get you started but you dont play there you only create the general plot and charecter design ok big grin

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 03:46 PM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
straightedge209
Artificial Designs

Oh thanks.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 04:06 PM
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

Well you got 7 people so I hope she lets it go.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2005 08:11 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote