KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Shadow Glass RP (Sign in thread)

Shadow Glass RP (Sign in thread)
Started by: Rory Angelark

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Shadow Glass RP (Sign in thread)

Shadow Glass

Welcome to the world of Nya...

“Shadow Glass”

Story.-
A great war was unleashed between the seven kingdoms of the World of Nya. Zetegenia, being the most powerful of all, made alliances with Crystalaria and Arkya to battle against Winglya, Woodland and Rourge. Only one kingdom kept out of the conflict, Draconia.

The two empires of the land, Harak-Sepu, Empire of Men, and Atlantia, empire of Technology watched as the kingdoms fought each other over petty differences.

On the battlefield an ancient structure was found, the Allied forces of Zetegenia pushed the Allied forces of Winglya inside the structure. Using their weapons of mass destruction, the Zetegenians broke a seal in the structure releasing something terrible. It was an ancient creature called Bragna who was imprisoned there by people who had been forgotten through time. Bragna started to cause devastation and chaos all over Nya. All the kingdoms were united once more to fight Bragna but it was too late.

Zetegenia was totally destroyed. During its destruction Bragna killed everyone it found, no one ever survived once it went for them…no one, except “him”.

Sean Flameheart was his name, he found himself on the outskirts of an island named Crysta. Though he ignored how he got there he made a most interesting discovery he was now two thousand years ahead of his time. Sean meets Brianna Mareel who has been recently ordained priestess summoner of the Phoenix Temple and she along with her fellow priests are protected by the Phoenix Legionnaires. When he is introduced to the Legionnaires by Kilik, he notices they use Plasma-staffs like he used to in the Zetegenian army, he learns that only the Legionaires are allowed to use such weapons and when he is asked to practice he easily beat all his opponents and they all complimented him on his combat style, though he knew that back in his time he wasn’t one of the best but definitely top 100. Kilik told him about how the spirit of Phoenix watched over them and that Brianna was blessed with the power to call on it whenever trouble arose and during a celebration Brianna chooses Sean as her main bodyguard. After this the adventure begins…

Now, there are eight characters created for the main plot, only one of them is taken and it's Brianna Mareel which is me you can take the other characters, I have defined personalities for each of them but tell me what impression you get,how do you imagine the character....as for the main character Sean Flameheart I need him to be like this:

Sean is not a very outgoing person and he's constantly doubting he can get things done and gets frustrated and wants to be more than what he already is and sees the fact that he's stuck in Crysta protecting Brianna as a chance to make something of himself, but old habbits die hard so he's constantly imagining he's going to fail.

Brianna is more outgoing and sure of herself and she's the one who helps Sean to keep going and gives him the confidence he needs, ultimately they will end up together.

I made Sean this way because I'm tired of seeing heroes be super guys that are just strong and want to whoop everything because they can. I want a little more backbone to the story, make the characters a little more human like any normal guy or girl. So if you think you're up for it, try to give me a sample of what you think Sean is thinking about his situation: being stuck in Crysta thousands of years after his time, and now selected to protect a beautiful priestess from something like Bragna. If not then choose any of the others...

Characters.-
Males.-
Sean Flameheart (Zetegenia) (young man 20 years old)
Kilik Welks (Crystalaria) (same as Sean)
Korgan Scythe (Draconia) (man in mid 30s)
Ryan Vilmer (Arkya) (man in mid 30s)

Females.-
Brianna Mareel (Crystalaria) (Me!! Young woman recently 19)
Leelani Storm (Woodland) (young elf woman in her 2000)
Hiromi Brass (Rourge) (of young appearence but in reality almost 3000 years old)
Lin Cloud (Winglya) (young woman of 18)

About the World of Nya:

About the Kingdoms:

Zetegenia.- was a kingdom were all races and species lived in harmony, it was a plac were humans and other races had gathered and they had prospered into a huge and rich city and society.

Crystalaria.- Crystalaria was home to humans and dwarves who had parted from Zetegenia because of the rythm of life, they wanted more calm and peace, so they went to an island they called Crysta.

Arkya.- Home of warriors, ninja and samurai of all species but mostly humans.

Rourge.- Magical Kingdom of splendor in the magical arts, those with the ability to study magic become wizards or summoners or even psioners (Able to make things happen with their minds).

Woodland.- Home of the Elves, peaceful but fearsome warriors when they decide to act. Their kingdom lies deep in the forest and it has many sublevels and upperlevels, it is divided in districts.

Winglya.- A race never liked by many and often discriminated or seen as unpure were the half-elves. Half human-elves or half human-atlantians, or even half elves-atlantians made their kingdom in the sky, a floating fortress supported by the technology of the atlantians. As a curious fact, Winglyans have wings like the Atlantians.

Draconia.- People of the Dragons, blessed by Ivathar, golden god dragon of twelve wings, with the ability to harness the power of the dragons and even transform into them, depending on the guardian sphere of the Draconian person's family.

Empires:

Harak-Sepu.- Empire of Men, ruled by Emperor Craig Doom. The largest empire and the most powerful, they had slaved the Atlantians aquiring their technology and almost causing the extinction of the race. Now they stay behind the scenes plotting to take over the world as the kingdoms fight each other, but with Bragna coming, their plans are on hold.

Atlantia.- Empire of technological wonder, home of the winged people, Atlantia like Zetegenia never sleeps, always working on new things, the lights of Atlantia and Zetegenia are visible from very far away.

RULES.-

All the rules stand here, all the forum rules apply here, but there are things I would like to point out:

1.- The world is entirely my creation which means that no changes are allowed unless my saying.

2.- No one is allowed to create plots or stories without my consent.

3.- Godmodding will not be tolerated, though the use of magic is allowed and non magical characters can dodge please do not fight ten men and come out unscratched. Try to keep a sense of reality in all the fantasy

4.- No member bashing or calling other people names, no overusing foul language, try to keep the characters civilized.

I'll fight because of you...

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 10:43 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

hmmm can i be sean then?

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 11:09 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

I'll be Kilik.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 11:17 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

If you read what his personality should be like and feel that you can be Sean without problems then alright and NBT Kilik is yours

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 11:29 PM
Shana FlameHaze is currently offline Click here to Send Shana FlameHaze a Private Message Find more posts by Shana FlameHaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Thankies! big grin

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 11:32 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

sounds like me

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 11:37 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Then you got it Thunder Fox wink

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 11:50 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

cool ness but to warn you i never actually rped with my feelings before so this os going to be odd

Old Post May 22nd, 2006 11:54 PM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

it'll add realism

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 12:05 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i know its going to be odd at first

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 12:07 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I'll be Korgan. Is he like a Dragoon Knight or something?

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 04:49 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

can there be made up characters

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 08:24 PM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Well ESB he's partly based on Legend of Dragoon so it's safe to say that he's something like that...and scarecrow I would like to have all characters assigned before allowing made up characters

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 11:17 PM
Deit
......I'M BACK!!!!!

Can I be Ryan Vilmer??????

Old Post May 24th, 2006 12:08 AM
Deit is currently offline Click here to Send Deit a Private Message Find more posts by Deit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Ryan Vilmer is yours Soren

Old Post May 24th, 2006 12:14 AM
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

guys go to this thread to start it all:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f62/t405173.html

Old Post May 24th, 2006 01:39 AM
scarecrow88

whose all taken?

Old Post May 24th, 2006 04:17 PM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

Sean Flameheart (Thunder Fox)
Kilik Welks (NBT)
Korgan Scythe (ESB - 1138)
Ryan Vilmer (Soren)

Females.-
Brianna Mareel (Me!!)
Leelani Storm (Woodland) (young elf woman in her 2000)
Hiromi Brass (Rourge) (of young appearence but in reality almost 3000 years old)
Lin Cloud (Winglya) (young woman of 18)

Only Hiromi, Leelani and Lin are not taken

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:10 AM
Kai Lein
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rory Angelark
Well ESB he's partly based on Legend of Dragoon so it's safe to say that he's something like that...and scarecrow I would like to have all characters assigned before allowing made up characters
ZOMG! i didnt think anyone else knew about that game! Dart was hots no im not gay no expression

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:12 AM
Kai Lein is currently offline Click here to Send Kai Lein a Private Message Find more posts by Kai Lein Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shana FlameHaze
Flame Haze

hahaha that's okay Renamon, I love that game, my favorite games are Legend of Dragoon, Lunar and Final Fantasy 7 to X-2. Oh and more recently Kingdom hearts 1 and 2...also my boyfriend made me play Xenogears and Xenosaga so I like them too

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:39 AM