KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Dark Crossover (RP thread)

The Dark Crossover (RP thread)
Started by: ZekeHumanslayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

Cool The Dark Crossover (RP thread)

hey every1 this is where we r gonna rp if u wanna join go to the other dark crossover thread and say who u r in there there is the characters and tthe cc sheet i'll start off

The Dark Crossover

The years have gone by. The world is in chaos. Demons, Vampires, and other things are lurking in the shadows. But there is good. The Vampire slayer called Blade. The Demon slayer called Dante.Blade and Dante were at a bar one night and they met and they noticed they were both crossbreads and they talked about each other differences and they found out they were out to do the same thing just to 2 tottally different people blade was out to kill Frost the vampire lord that wanted to free the vampire god La Magra and Dante was out to stop the demon lord and to stop his borther Vergil.Dante stil didn't trust Blade. But they worked together getting rid of there Enemies. The darkness grew stronger. The more they kiled the stronger the darkness came. But they just wern't killing. They were searching for. The Orb of Darkness. And the Orb of light. They both wanted to use it's powers to destroy anything that got in there path. They were both powerful. But they couldn't get the urge away for more power. Blade and Dante made other teamates on the way.

*Blade was back at the warehouse and was practicing on his shooting and swordsman ship skills waiting for his allies (friends) to show up he was hoping that Dante his newest and strongest allie(friend ima call my friends allies ok)to show up so he could have some1 worthy to practice with*

Attachment: blade_teaser800.jpg
This has been downloaded 87 time(s).

Last edited by Death Bringer on Jun 5th, 2006 at 03:42 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 03:34 AM
Death Bringer is currently offline Click here to Send Death Bringer a Private Message Find more posts by Death Bringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

(Wait you need like a prologue or a start off paragraph, u cant just start rping)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 03:39 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

(there is that better)

sig by alliance thnx dude smile im taking request

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 03:42 AM
Death Bringer is currently offline Click here to Send Death Bringer a Private Message Find more posts by Death Bringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

(its good enough)

King flew through the ceiling and pointing his sword at blade. "Oh sorry, shhh" He put his sword in its sheath and took out his bow. King looked around coscisly and out of no where he shot an arrow. They both suddenly heard a squel and a crash through the window. They watched a saw a bat like creature fly out with a arrow in its leg. King ran up to the window and pointed his bow again, then put it down, relizing the bat was to far up. He turned around and starting walking back to blade. "Damn..." king said. "missed him again." King looked over at the target blade was shooting at. He took a nife from his a pocket by his shin and threw it, it hit right at the bullsye. "So how is life treating you?" King asked blade.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 03:50 AM
Darkchoco is currently offline Click here to Send Darkchoco a Private Message Find more posts by Darkchoco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

*Blade just looked at King ready to attack him if needed to be*

"ok and one thing who the f*ck do u think u r busting intto my warehouse through the ceiling i was about ready to shoot u alot with my guns and btw what was that thing u were trying tto kill"

*Blade lowered his weapon*

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 03:56 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

" A yuggoth, I was chasing that creature for days, ever since he borke into my girlfriends apartment and tride to bite her." King continues" O and Pardon for my Entry but that creature just flies everywhere looking for fresh blood. My name is John but call me King. and you are??"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:02 AM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

(this is odd the rp consits of me and u only weird)

*Blade said in a scary voice*

"I am blade and i am going to get ur blood"

*Blade opened his mouth and grinned showing King his nice big shinny sharp fangs plus his teeth and snapped at him and then started laughing*

while laughing "i got u scared tthere for a second im a half blooded vampire/human and im out to kill all vampires that get in my way to kill or deafeating the Vampire god La Magra or anywho who tries to let him free"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:06 AM
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

"Nice to meet you" King said looking weirdly at his fangs. "You know..... My parents were killed by a vampire.... If you need any help just ask cause ill do anything to kill vampires. " he siad grinning. "even half ones" He pinted his sword under Blades chin. "Whos the scrared one now. " Suddenly he turned around and threw his sword accros the room, stabbing a small bat and pinning it to the wall dead.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:12 AM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

*Blade grabbed Kings sword with 1 hand and grabbed Kings jaw and lifted him up off the ground and growled*

"for 1 thing i never get scared and for another im the only half vampire there is and the reason y im a half blood is because when my mom was pregnant with me she was biten and killed by a vampire and never tthreaten me again or i'll kill or hurt u to the extent u wish u were dead"

*Blade tthrew the sword down and dropped King*

"u catch all that"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:16 AM
Tombstone
hit man

rashede saw a warehouse he has to got food so he run through the door
but he saw tow guy one had a gun

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:23 AM
Tombstone is currently offline Click here to Send Tombstone a Private Message Find more posts by Tombstone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

"Sorry to here that" King said, jumping onto a nearby box. "nut dont stay here and wait for ppl to feel sry for you." King jumped out the window and watching a vampire go accross the sky. "Fight your anger away." He chased after it.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:25 AM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

*Blade looked over at the figure that appeared in the door way of his warehouse and shot him with a tranqulizer dart and ran over to him and kicked him in the head*

"who r u and y r u coming into my warehouse"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:28 AM
Tombstone
hit man

rashede look at him and got up punch the him

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:33 AM
Tombstone is currently offline Click here to Send Tombstone a Private Message Find more posts by Tombstone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkchoco
The Man of Steel

(umm are u drunk cause i can hardly understand your writing)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:35 AM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

(plz post more than 1 line or more than a few words plz)

*Blade didnt move he didnt even know he was hit but he saw the persons hand move and he just grabbed tthe person by their neck and and gripped his hand around tthe persons neck really tight and lifted him off the ground*

"now was the really neccacary hitting me a person u dont know and u beiong a introuder in my warehouse now do u want to die"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 04:36 AM
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

(dam no1 has joined or nothing had happened wtf is going on)

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 10:20 PM
SilentWolf
w00f!

[]Hey guys! ^_^ I'll join. Can I be a werewolf? []

"Be the change you want to see in the world." -Mahatma Ghandi
"Violence may not be the answer. But it sure as hell gets a point across."-Spartan264

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 04:41 AM
SilentWolf is currently offline Click here to Send SilentWolf a Private Message Find more posts by SilentWolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

(u could but im srry i cant let u be one i need the characters to fill up before i can let any more ccs in the rp srry u can be one of the girls though i fu wanna rp alot be abigal

Old Post Jun 6th, 2006 05:15 AM
Striding Cloud

Dante came walking out of nowere. He turned to Blade as he looked at the others there. "Invadeing Privacy?" He said and looked down his sword and guns in there sheaths.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 12:08 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Death Bringer
silent_wolf u r the best

*Blade turned his head put was still standing on top of the intruder*

"no im just trying to figure out who this intruder is and y he tried to attack me"

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 12:30 AM