KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Cirque Du Freak- Quest for The Vampaneze Lord

Cirque Du Freak- Quest for The Vampaneze Lord
Started by: D4th R3v4n

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

Cirque Du Freak- Quest for The Vampaneze Lord

Cirque Du Freak

The Cirque is an underground "freakshow" made up of entirely unique and original people, and unlike other freakshows, everyone here is treated equally. Mr. Tall, a being who can move at unatural speeds and is rather tall, runs the Cirque, and is more of a gentle giant. Truska is a woman who can grow a beard at will, and Cormac Limbs can cut off any part of his body and grow it back, and many many others. (Made-ups are going to be allowed here, as a Cirque Member, and as an accomplice to Darren. Unlike the story, there isn't going to be just three vampires helping Darren, but more or so around six.)

Darren
Darren's your normal kid, who is good at sports, has some great friends, and does well in school. But, that all changes when Steve Leonard(Also called Leopard) brings a pamphlet to school telling about the Cirque Du Freak. After a series of seeming coincidental events, Darren and Steve are chosen to go see the show. Once there, and after seeing the amazing preformences, they start to leave when Steve stops. He says he remembers seeing the man named Mr. Crepsley in an old comic as Vur Horston, and he wants to go find him...

Okay, the story will begin where Darren and the gang are at school, having fun and playing soccer at lunch break. Steve will come in later, and show them the leaflet.

Characters
These are characters I need right now.
Darren (Me)
Steve
(can't remember their names, but Darren's friends...)
Mr. Crepsley(Taken Im pretty sure)
Wolfman
Evra Von(Snake boy)
Truska
Mr. Tall
Mr. Tiny

Okay... I'll start it off when I have at least three main characters here.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 06:19 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

I"M STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and a made up character at some point....

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2006 10:19 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

Okies!

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 12:48 AM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark soul
Llama fukker

holy$#!* I have been waiting for another cdf fan. I own almost every book! I call evra!

join the ninjutsu club

join
the poet's
place

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 06:45 AM
dark soul is currently offline Click here to Send dark soul a Private Message Find more posts by dark soul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

Wo0t! Ya okay.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 06:32 PM
Shavern

i am surley Mr. Crepsley

Old Post Jul 8th, 2006 08:04 PM
Shavern is currently offline Click here to Send Shavern a Private Message Find more posts by Shavern Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

I'm already Mr. Crespley.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 07:06 AM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

(Mhm... True. Shavern, you can make up someone or something and play along.)

Darren was sitting outside during lunch hour. His face was red and sweaty from an intense game of soccer, wich you know he won. It was just another normal day... Mom packed Turkey, and a bag of Doritos, and everything was going just fine. But not for long...

Old Post Jul 10th, 2006 11:49 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

(BUMP)

Old Post Jul 16th, 2006 06:25 PM
TigerEyes
Immortal soldier

okay are you just starting it in this forum or are you actually going to start another with the real game so we actual play adn pay attention???

MANSON concert on the 17th of feb was Amazing! BEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN!

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2006 11:17 PM
TigerEyes is currently offline Click here to Send TigerEyes a Private Message Find more posts by TigerEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Camille's_Death
Forever lost..lol..lamo!!

Can i have a made up person?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 01:10 AM
Camille's_Death is currently offline Click here to Send Camille's_Death a Private Message Find more posts by Camille's_Death Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha

Yes Camille.

I'll make a seperate thread Tiger.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2006 02:01 AM
CDF_luver

I WANTED 2 BE EVRA!!! sad O WELL CAN I BE DARREN OR SOMETHING?

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 12:59 AM
CDF_luver is currently offline Click here to Send CDF_luver a Private Message Find more posts by CDF_luver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CDF_luver

NO WAIT I'LL BE TRUSKA

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2006 01:01 AM
CDF_luver is currently offline Click here to Send CDF_luver a Private Message Find more posts by CDF_luver Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sarahmier
All ur base are belong us

Vancha big grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 11:41 AM
Sarahmier is currently offline Click here to Send Sarahmier a Private Message Find more posts by Sarahmier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Darren Shan

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 05:18 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote