KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Sean Astin

what do you think of Sean Astin?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
LOVE HIM! 42 58.33%
He is ok ... 19 26.39%
He is HORRIBLE 4 5.56%
I don't know 7 9.72%
Total: 69 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sean Astin
Started by: samIam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
samIam
yahooo!

Sean Astin

I don't know if am like alone ... Probably not ... never know ... Any one else like sean Astin .. I think he is adorable and HOT!

Attachment: sean astin.jpg
This has been downloaded 276 time(s).

i love my Samlove

Old Post Dec 30th, 2003 07:32 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

i think sean's pretty kool, but sorry sister, he's married, all the good guys r taken apart from me

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 01:10 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
samIam
yahooo!

oh well.....

i love my Samlove

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 01:50 AM
samIam is currently offline Click here to Send samIam a Private Message Find more posts by samIam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Good actor, not good with looks though..sry to tell u

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 02:19 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

even though im a guy and im NOT gay i'll have 2 agree wif u he is a little on the chubby side and dont worry samIam theres alwayz hope of divorce!! but he has a daughter.........damn political dreams-can't-come-true!! on my 13 years on this earth i have learn't that the things we want most in life are the things we just can't have........

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 02:27 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

OMG!!! I LOVE SEAN ASTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hes sooo awesome as sam...hes my favourite Charactor in LOTR!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 02:31 AM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

quote:
Originally posted by Pirate_Girly
Good actor, not good with looks though..sry to tell u

does it really matter...what do looks have to do with ya hes chubby for the role but really hes buff..oh ya!!! embarrasment he is really cute too!

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 02:33 AM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i think he actually lost a lot of the weight he had to have for sam but i definately think he is good looking. a bit of a tight ass but good looking

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 02:50 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

He was 1 of the best performances in ROTK.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 03:35 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea Sam was one of the hardest characters to be as well.. with all the crying and stuff.. and I thought he did an excellent job.. I love that guy to death and he's really talented

and he isn't that chubby.. he's just a little bit I think it's adorablelovelove

Old Post Dec 31st, 2003 04:04 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

who cares if hes a little bit chubby thats what makes him sooooooooooooooooooo cute I love him love hes a great actor and he should get an award for best actor I sware...sam was such a touching and brave charactor with the best speeches! go sam!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 01:52 AM
.Dance_Inside.

YAY big grin

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 02:03 AM
Darth Revan
-

Sam rocks... He was my favorite character in this movie. The book "Lord of the Rings: weapons and warfare" calls him "the greatest hobbit who ever lived." I agree.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 08:29 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

here! here!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 01:57 AM
WeAreTheWorld

quote:
Originally posted by hobbit_lover
who cares if hes a little bit chubby thats what makes him sooooooooooooooooooo cute I love him love hes a great actor and he should get an award for best actor I sware...sam was such a touching and brave charactor with the best speeches! go sam!
omg he should!!!big grinbig grinThat was an awesome performance and Sam was the bestlove

Samwise Gamgee: The best hobbit who ever lived!!!big grinbig grinHappy Dancelove

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:39 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

hes an awsome actor!!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:45 AM
WeAreTheWorld

definitly.. and he directs tooyes .. did any of you watch his little movie he made The Long And Short Of It?I thought it was well donethumb upyes

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 04:47 AM
samIam
yahooo!

Of course ... I wouldn't be a SEAN Fan if I didn't ... I thought it was sssoooo funn how Pj was the bus driver!!!! classic!!!!! In fact I am going to watch it right now~~~!!! .. thanks for the IDEA!!!

i love my Samlove

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 05:15 AM
WeAreTheWorld

lolz I love watching the making of it.. for some reason I thought he was really sweet and modest about the whole thing.. he was like so polite when he asked everyone to show up and at the end I was like awwww he's so nice lolzstick out tongueembarrasmentlovelove

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 05:19 AM
silver_tears

hes so cute yes

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2004 05:22 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote