KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » hugh grant

hugh grant
Started by: summertime

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
summertime

Love hugh grant

I'm completely, really, deeply in love with Hugh Grant.
He's so sexy and charmy and I can't stop thinking of him...
Has anybody news about him? Does he have a girlfriend?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 06:19 PM
summertime is currently offline Click here to Send summertime a Private Message Find more posts by summertime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bridget jones

Hi, summertime! the same is for me with wonderful Hugh! but unfortunately I don't have any news about his private life as it seems he is a very reserved person

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 08:09 PM
bridget jones is currently offline Click here to Send bridget jones a Private Message Find more posts by bridget jones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well I know nothing about his private life but I got news smile
You probably already know this, he is currently filming Bridget Jones:The edge of reason.

Plot: The story picks up four weeks after the first film, and already Bridget Jones is becoming uncomfortable in her relationship with Mark Darcy. Apart from discovering that he's a conservative voter, she has to deal with a new boss, strange contractor, and the worst vacation of her life.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 10:43 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sexy_slytherin

COOOOL!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 11:09 PM
sexy_slytherin is currently offline Click here to Send sexy_slytherin a Private Message Find more posts by sexy_slytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bridget jones

Thank you Kes. I've read the book (Bridget Jones: the age of reason) and I'm looking forward to seeing the new movie because it seems ti be funny and at the same time lovely like the first. But I' don't exactly when it will arrive in Italy.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2004 01:13 PM
bridget jones is currently offline Click here to Send bridget jones a Private Message Find more posts by bridget jones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

I love Hugh Grant he's one of my favorite actorsbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 10:06 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bridget jones

yuhuuuu! I'm happy to see I'm not the only one who likes Hugh Grant! Well done Caribbean Chick big grin
Do you have any news about his privete life? I think, apart for his "adventure" in the Us, he is very jealous of his private life. he seldom appears on gossip reviews, at least in Italy

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 05:20 PM
WeAreTheWorld

nope nothingsadsadsadin alot of magazines they say he keeps his private life in the downlow.. but he's a really cool actoryesyes

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 09:39 PM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScottsLover
I love Cyclops!

i like his british accent!!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 11:35 PM
ScottsLover is currently offline Click here to Send ScottsLover a Private Message Find more posts by ScottsLover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea me too.. he was good in that movie.. um Two Weeks Notice or something.. with Sandra Bullock

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 10:59 PM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

THAT WAS A HORRIBLE MOVIE!!!!! Please, somebody send this horrible actor BACK to jail!

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2004 11:04 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

he's an awesome actormad.. although I found the movie kind of confusing it was still good and he was still awesome

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 04:10 AM
Kes
Philie

The biggest problem with Grant is that he has become a romantic comedy actor and well romantic comedies suck!

Old Post Feb 1st, 2004 03:05 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea.. but he's still a good actor lol..

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 12:34 AM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

i think hes ok blink

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 08:19 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bridget jones

I think he's good too. He has become a romantic comedy actor, it's true, but I find him very good in playing those characters. And I really love dialogues of movies such as Notting Hill, Bridget Jones's diary, Four marriages and a funeral and so on. I think they're really cool and witty and he is so good!

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2004 01:30 PM
WeAreTheWorld

lolz well I've only ever seen that 2 Weeks Notice thing and some other movie that I forget what it's calledconfused but he still rocks my socks!!rock

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 03:14 AM
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

ive only seen notting hill, that other movie when he had a kid, two weeks notice, and something about a wedding

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 4th, 2004 07:01 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea I think the wedding one is the one I saw.. he needs to be in some really good movies that I can actually remember the title ofstick out tonguestick out tongue.. isn't he in Love Actually?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2004 04:01 AM
bridget jones

Yes, he is. and now he has finished filming Bridget Jones: the age of reason.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2004 11:50 AM