KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Have you met anybody famous?

Have you met anybody famous?
Started by: Michael Myers 1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Question Have you met anybody famous?

Well i have once and the only person rely was the guy on the right of my sig i shook his hand then got an autograph i dont know if it was worth waiting in line for 2 hours though.

im out for now cya

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 01:26 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NTonks
Crash's Wife

I've met Penn&Teller and a bunch of other magicians because my dad's a magician...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 01:29 AM
NTonks is currently offline Click here to Send NTonks a Private Message Find more posts by NTonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Herbie Hyde

I go to this club called the Light Bar in Norwich, and he knows a friend of mine (an ex boxer) called John Carr.

I was a bit pissed and noticed him giving out autographs to this bunch of giggling blondes!! sick

Now, I've heard he's a bit of a woman beater, and that makes me sick, so I thought I'd take the piss. I went and started chattin 2 him like I'd known him years, then I grabbed the pen and paper off the Bar and wrote....

"Dear Herb, I don't want your autograph, but you are welcome to mine".

Then I signed the back of the paper and gave it to him........

I was a bit ashamed the next day, but what can I say, I reckon I made my point!! laughing

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 01:33 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Re: Have you met anybody famous?

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Myers 1
Well i have once and the only person rely was the guy on the right of my sig i shook his hand then got an autograph i dont know if it was worth waiting in line for 2 hours though.

im out for now cya

U met the Undertaker? kewl. They're bros right?

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 01:34 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I met Lostprophets :

Random people from EastEnders (thats cos most of them sit arround starbucks in Brighton huh )

I also met the director Emir Kusturica..he had some good films..he also wroked with Johnny Depp...i touched person that touched Johnny Depp eek!

yeah, thats about as exciting as my life gets...

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 01:36 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

i met the papal liason while he was in the philippines. i served in our church and he was visiting from the vatican. that was like 8-9 years ago...

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 01:39 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Michael Myers 1
Restricted

Account Restricted

yea i met taker but i dont think him and kane are bros in real life

"They all Float, and when you die, you'll float too!"

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 01:46 AM
Michael Myers 1 is currently offline Click here to Send Michael Myers 1 a Private Message Find more posts by Michael Myers 1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Hal Sparks from Queer as Folk

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 01:47 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I sorta met Elijah Wood, Billy Boyd, and Andy Serkis big grin
Or for those who don't know it's Frodo, Pippin, and Gollum. big grin

I met others just can't remember erm

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 01:51 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Silver tears, where did you meet them?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:03 AM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

at Much Music in Toronto big grin

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:04 AM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BIIIIIIIIGEST
Restricted

Account Restricted

I MET THE ROCK MAN HE IS BIG LIKE ME AND HE WAS COOL SO ILIKE THE ROCK YOU DIG?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:13 AM
BIIIIIIIIGEST is currently offline Click here to Send BIIIIIIIIGEST a Private Message Find more posts by BIIIIIIIIGEST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

Oh, here, there was a music chanel called Much Music but the name was changed to FUse

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:13 AM
silver_tears

laughing out loud I heard that somewhere erm

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:14 AM
BIIIIIIIIGEST
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHAT DID YOU HEAR? YOU DIG?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:15 AM
BIIIIIIIIGEST is currently offline Click here to Send BIIIIIIIIGEST a Private Message Find more posts by BIIIIIIIIGEST Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Charles Rex.
He came to one of my school's orchestra rehearsals and listened to us play. He was impressed. That was cool.
Anyways, he used to be the assistant concert master for the f***ing New York philharmonic AND the Philidelphia philharmonic!! *looks around and sees that nobody else thinks that's exciting* *sits down in the corner*

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:30 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I do eek! thats big news!!

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:31 AM
Darth Revan
-

Really? I'm flattered.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:32 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BIIIIIIIIGEST
Restricted

Account Restricted

WHATS BIG NEWS YOU DIG?

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:32 AM
Darth Revan
-

The fact that I met Charles Rex, former assistant concert master of the New York philharmonic. And no, I don't dig.

Old Post Feb 5th, 2004 02:38 AM