KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Hilary Duff--NO COMPARING!

Hilary Duff:
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
SHE SUCKS :P 69 43.40%
Who IS SHE?? 4 2.52%
She is ok... I guess 32 20.13%
She's GREAT big grin 54 33.96%
Total: 159 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hilary Duff--NO COMPARING!
Started by: azyne

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
azyne

Hilary Duff--NO COMPARING!

Great, now the first thread's closed. I don't know if this is allowed but I'd like to make another thread. Without comparing. Just talking about her *cough bashing cough* and all that. So I hope I won't get in trouble for this...

Someone was talking about Hilary getting $10 000 per episode for the Lizzie McGuire show, and though that may sound a lotta cash to get your hands on, it's really...not. And I know this comparison is pretty unjust but think about when the Friends got $1 mill each. Yeah, they're adults, and yeah, they're all very famous. Even still, 10 measley thousand doesn't seem like shizat compared to it.

PS. This doesn't count as comparing--I meant other actresses!

Old Post May 13th, 2004 02:32 AM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Allowed, as long as it doesnt go into comparing and bashing, member bashing that is. You can bash the actress as much as you want.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 09:22 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkseed
Zombie Fodder

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
Allowed, as long as it doesnt go into comparing and bashing, member bashing that is. You can bash the actress as much as you want.

why dont you just make a thread for bashing AND a thread for fans only, that way it cuts out all this shit, it`s the only way this will stop.

"They Said They`d Never Stop, They Said They`d Never Quit, They Used To Be Metallica" - Whiplash by Crematorium

Old Post May 13th, 2004 11:41 AM
Darkseed is currently offline Click here to Send Darkseed a Private Message Find more posts by Darkseed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

No. One thread per celeb. You just have to deal with the fact that this chick is hated by lots of ppl here.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 01:54 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
]

thanks for the go-ahead Kes.
I hate Hillary, I'm sorry to say.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post May 13th, 2004 05:10 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

quote:
Originally posted by RoguePw25
]

thanks for the go-ahead Kes.
I hate Hillary, I'm sorry to say.

Why be sorry? Over 50% of the ppl here do too. She is, after all, pterry damn talentless.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:29 PM
azyne is currently offline Click here to Send azyne a Private Message Find more posts by azyne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

pretty*

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:29 PM
lil bitchiness
-

blink Meh, Im totally indefferent to her. I dont like her songs though.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:38 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

She's hella hot, I would nail the hell out of her untill I died of exhaustion.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:43 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

/\seconded

Old Post May 14th, 2004 09:14 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote:
Originally posted by azyne
Why be sorry? Over 50% of the ppl here do too. She is, after all, pterry damn talentless.

good point. Let me rephrase my statment.
I hate Hillary.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post May 15th, 2004 04:25 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

okay,now that another thread is opened and have been officially allowed to bash hil i will.
Let me start by stating that Hillary Duff does not have any ounce of talent in her.I don't understand why did she get casted for "Lizzie Mcguire" but then again, looking at that show it's easy to deduce that Hilary deserved the show.Really, it was such a piece of corny,been there done that,no way near subtlery disney show.It was a dumb show amied at an audience who would buy that kind of stuff.
Above all,I can't believe no one's mentioned this before, Lizzie was a televsion version of Hil Duff was probably like.Time and again, Hil has said that Lizzie is just like herself, proving that she didn't have the tal;ent to play someone whi is not her.Years after the show, all the other cinematic characters that she portrayed are all like the chatracter lizzie.
Thus she has very limited, if any, acting capabilities.
Then comes Hil's so called singing career.My mind cannot grasp the fact that the world has decided to accept her songs and label her a pop star.Pop stars usually are the least talented among perfrmers but with Hil, one wonders, what is Pop-Culture comming to? I can see how some talentless people get it all, which is always due to the fact that they are overly cute and sell millions of copies.Hil isn't even that great even in the looks department.
Then WHY IS SHE SUCH A SUCSSESS?

Old Post May 15th, 2004 02:51 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy
okay,now that another thread is opened and have been officially allowed to bash hil i will.
Let me start by stating that Hillary Duff does not have any ounce of talent in her.I don't understand why did she get casted for "Lizzie Mcguire" but then again, looking at that show it's easy to deduce that Hilary deserved the show.Really, it was such a piece of corny,been there done that,no way near subtlery disney show.It was a dumb show amied at an audience who would buy that kind of stuff.
Above all,I can't believe no one's mentioned this before, Lizzie was a televsion version of Hil Duff was probably like.Time and again, Hil has said that Lizzie is just like herself, proving that she didn't have the tal;ent to play someone whi is not her.Years after the show, all the other cinematic characters that she portrayed are all like the chatracter lizzie.
Then comes Hil's so called singing career.My mind cannot grasp the fact that the world has decided to accept her songs and label her a pop star.Pop stars usually are the least talented among perfrmers but with Hil, one wonders, what is Pop-Culture comming to? I can see how some talentless people get it all, which is always due to the fact that they are overly cute and sell millions of copies.Hil isn't even that great even in the looks department.

One of the many wonders of the world. But looking at her, even the lowest of the low can look at her and go, "Hell, if she's successful, what's stopping me?"

Old Post May 15th, 2004 05:53 PM
furryman
honky

Jeeze Louise

Old Post May 15th, 2004 11:57 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote:
Originally posted by punkyhermy

I have no clue. But Hillary's singing just proves that anyone can get a record deal these days.

I have more reasons:
1. She has a dull alto voice
2. Her songs stink
3. She lip sings at concerts, disappointing the fans who PAY to see her!
Puh-leeze, I wouldn't PAY her attention.

4. She's ugly.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post May 17th, 2004 08:28 AM
azyne

quote:
Originally posted by RoguePw25
I have no clue. But Hillary's singing just proves that anyone can get a record deal these days.

I have more reasons:
1. She has a dull alto voice
2. Her songs stink
3. She lip sings at concerts, disappointing the fans who PAY to see her!
Puh-leeze, I wouldn't PAY her attention.

4. She's ugly.

Dude. I could not agree with you more. The highest note she's ever reached is when she goes "Let the RAIN fall down" and dear God, listen to it and try and convince me that's not a robot! It does NOT sound like a human being--it's a mom-freaking computer!

Old Post May 19th, 2004 03:14 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

quote:
Originally posted by azyne
Dude. I could not agree with you more. The highest note she's ever reached is when she goes "Let the RAIN fall down" and dear God, listen to it and try and convince me that's not a robot! It does NOT sound like a human being--it's a mom-freaking computer!

You are soooo right!!!!!!!!!! She probably had her voice amplified on a computer or something.
Man, I can't stand this girl!

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post May 24th, 2004 03:21 AM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

i dont like duff at all!
but she really makes some 1 yr old babies happy
trust me
i have seen babies stop crying when her songs come on!
hehehe
i know its wierd but true!
she is made for babies!

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:40 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
_Av0nA_

Lol.. well.. it is true~ most people here don't like her songs- count me as one. I guess she should go back to her acting~

Old Post May 25th, 2004 12:23 PM
_Av0nA_ is currently offline Click here to Send _Av0nA_ a Private Message Find more posts by _Av0nA_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azyne

God, save us all, she shouldn't do either!

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:21 AM