KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Best a Look

Best a Look
Started by: BloomBabyGirl

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

Warning Best a Look

heyhey im not sure if theres a thread like thes. my searcg came up wmpty soooooo....... whats the bset LOOKIN movie? i dont mean like the movies u like best but i mean the movies with the most gorgeous people such as Porates of the carribean mightbe one to me cuz i think orlando n johnny r hott n keira is pretty or maybe its troy cuz orlando n brap ARE STEAMIN! whats yos? smokin'

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 05:31 PM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spanky420

the Butterfly effect with John Patrick Amedori (evan at age 13) and Ashton Kutcher(older evan)

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 05:40 PM
spanky420 is currently offline Click here to Send spanky420 a Private Message Find more posts by spanky420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fay Lupin
Daughter of dragons

Lord of the rings 1, 2 and 3!
Elijah Wood, Dom Monaghan, Billy Boyd, Sean Astin, David Wenham, Sean Bean...The list goes on and on!! big grin

DMAG love I love Dom and Billy

My Harry Potter fanfictions Please review if you read them! If you don't, I'll know! And I'll hunt you down and force a review out of you!! big grin

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 06:08 PM
Fay Lupin is currently offline Click here to Send Fay Lupin a Private Message Find more posts by Fay Lupin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pamela

Lord Of The Rings all 3 of um! hahaha
uuuh Ocean's Eleven...yea babyyy!!
Theres prob more...but cant think of any

*x* Bring it on, Oct 31st *x*

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 09:19 PM
Pamela is currently offline Click here to Send Pamela a Private Message Find more posts by Pamela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

LOTR trilogy, POTC, Interview with the vampire...cant think of anymore..

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 09:35 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

Re: Best a Look

quote:
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl
heyhey im not sure if theres a thread like thes. my searcg came up wmpty soooooo....... whats the bset LOOKIN movie? i dont mean like the movies u like best but i mean the movies with the most gorgeous people such as Porates of the carribean mightbe one to me cuz i think orlando n johnny r hott n keira is pretty or maybe its troy cuz orlando n brap ARE STEAMIN! whats yos? smokin'

umm you forgot Eric Bana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDWARD CULLEN IS MY LIFE.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 10:30 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

Lord of the rings 1,2,3: Elijah Wood,Sean Astin,Viggo Mortension,Orlando Bloom,David Weham
Troy: ERIC BANA *YUMMMY* Brad Pitt *SWEET* and Orlando Bloom and Sean Bean
POTC: Johnny Depp and Orlando bloom

Old Post Jul 8th, 2004 10:33 PM
.Dance_Inside. is currently offline Click here to Send .Dance_Inside. a Private Message Find more posts by .Dance_Inside. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

no sean bean for LOTR? U didnt think he looked sexy as Boromir? I did, and as Odysseus too!

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 12:29 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.Dance_Inside.

oh ya he did look hot as Boromir but i thought he looked hotter as Odysseus

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 12:54 AM
Kelly_Bean

Well, yeah smile

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 12:55 AM
turkesa

For me the best looking are the LOTR and Troy casts. Can't remember of nothing else...

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 03:58 PM
turkesa is currently offline Click here to Send turkesa a Private Message Find more posts by turkesa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Troy, oh yes smile i didnt add that i dont think.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2004 04:02 PM
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

Bana_Rama1968
I LOVE ERIC BANA!

Re: Best a Look

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by BloomBabyGirl
heyhey im not sure if theres a thread like thes. my searcg came up wmpty soooooo....... whats the bset LOOKIN movie? i dont mean like the movies u like best but i mean the movies with the most gorgeous people such as Porates of the carribean mightbe one to me cuz i think orlando n johnny r hott n keira is pretty or maybe its troy cuz orlando n brap ARE STEAMIN! whats yos?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

umm you forgot Eric Bana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o yes roll eyes (sarcastic) im such a loon

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 12:17 AM
BloomBabyGirl is currently offline Click here to Send BloomBabyGirl a Private Message Find more posts by BloomBabyGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tweety13

quote:
Originally posted by Padfoot15
Lord of the rings 1, 2 and 3!
Elijah Wood, Dom Monaghan, Billy Boyd, Sean Astin, David Wenham, Sean Bean...The list goes on and on!! big grin

your totally right but the first name soooooo should have been ORLANDO!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:29 AM
Tweety13 is currently offline Click here to Send Tweety13 a Private Message Find more posts by Tweety13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tweety13

quote:
Originally posted by All_For_Orlando
LOTR trilogy, POTC, Interview with the vampire...cant think of anymore..

your soooooo right xcept im the biggest ORLANDO obsessor ever!! LOL!!!! JK- i think we can share the tittle! LOL!!!

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:31 AM
Tweety13 is currently offline Click here to Send Tweety13 a Private Message Find more posts by Tweety13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloomBabyGirl
Bond....James Bond

yo guys can share the title of #2 biggest orli obsessor.....we all kno whos #1

bitches bow down

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 04:22 PM